over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hong long will hgh last

mickeymbbc

Banned
I have read many diff oppions on this. Does anyone have a link to concrete proof that I can read?

1. Does the powder have to be refrigerated once I get it?

2. Once I mix the Bac water with the powder and refrigerate it, how long is it good for?

Thanks

mick

I have read many diff oppions on this. Does anyone have a link to concrete proof that I can read?

1. Does the powder have to be refrigerated once I get it?

2. Once I mix the Bac water with the powder and refrigerate it, how long is it good for?

Thanks

mick

1. No, store it in a hot place, full of light. You should take off labes to make sure the puck gets light

2. Once you recn it, you have about 23.7142 seconds to withdraw and inject it. If you don't get it in your body within the alotted time, it's a waste.

Seriously man? Read the boards, there is plenty of info here. Plus, your questions have been answered

1. No, store it in a hot place, full of light. You should take off labes to make sure the puck gets light

2. Once you recn it, you have about 23.7142 seconds to withdraw and inject it. If you don't get it in your body within the alotted time, it's a waste.

Seriously man? Read the boards, there is plenty of info here. Plus, your questions have been answered

hahaha I read your first line and was about to post how that was the WORST thing to do.

anyways, store in fridge. Its good until expiration date, which is roughly 2 years. I don't see how you got different explanations honestly. *It never hurts to search or read before you post*

I keep mine out of the light and in a cool place until I reconstitute it then it goes in the fridge.

I don't believe it's necessary to refrigerate before adding the bac water.

I keep mine out of the light and in a cool place until I reconstitute it then it goes in the fridge.

Yea it's really not. Just as a precautionary measure. Just as long as it's not exposed to Oxygen or heat or excessive light it should be good to go.

Thanks Bigdane, I appreciate your input. I have read that some people have put the powder in the frig, but didn't understand why!

As far as the other idiot answers I got, I will not take them personal. I figure its just a bunch of young kids behind the computer flaming because of their age. But I guess that comes with the territory when a board just lets anybody sign up and post.

thanks again bro,

Thanks Bigdane, I appreciate your input. I have read that some people have put the powder in the frig, but didn't understand why!

As far as the other idiot answers I got, I will not take them personal. I figure its just a bunch of young kids behind the computer flaming because of their age. But I guess that comes with the territory when a board just lets anybody sign up and post.

thanks again bro,

i agree. hopefuly we are all friends here with the same self-improvement goals in mind. i have learned over the years the stupid question is the one you do not ask.

i agree. hopefuly we are all friends here with the same self-improvement goals in mind. i have learned over the years the stupid question is the one you do not ask.

Thanks MJ, I appreciate it!

mick

I keep all my vials in the refrigerator. I wouldn't want to chance degradation. Once reconstituted I was told it is good for a month if mixed with bac water.

I keep all my vials in the refrigerator. I wouldn't want to chance degradation. Once reconstituted I was told it is good for a month if mixed with bac water.

I was wondering when you were going to chime in :) You seem to have a lot of exp from what I have read. That is the answer I was looking for. I was not sure how long it lasts after being mixed with Bac Water, Thank you!! I also read that some people keep their vials in the refrigerator like you. That was also the other answer I was looking for. Thanks John :)

mick

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity