advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH Mega Dosing (30+ius ed) - Diminishing returns or the more the better?

SPRINGWATER

Registered
Hey guys,

I have been running generally 20ius for the past 2 months or so. I ran 10ius for my first run with hgh and unfortunately had to stop and couldn't train for 2-3 months. Anyway, I hoped back on at 20ius (novos) and the results have been freakin awesome. I am thoroughly pleased. It completely transformed my physique and I have been getting a lot of compliments from people asking when I am going to compete again. I am actually really considering it now.

I am really considering trying some mega dosing. Somewhere in the range of 30ius ed. I am one of those guys that believes more is better (I know, can be kind of stupid), but with the hgh, I think my hypothesis is correct. The higher the doses I run, the better the results are, by far.

I just started insulin at 10ius ed. I think there is already great synergy between the high dose hgh and the slin.

Can anyone comment on these high doses? Is there a point were you get diminishing returns? Honestly,. the people I talk to at th gym seem to preach a lot of broscience. They even tell me my body can not process even 10ius, which I have never read anything of the sort. So if money wasn't necessarily a factor, would you guys run a mega dose, and if not, why? It may sound irresponsible, but I don;t see any reason why not to. I have been on the 20ius for about 2 months now and think I am going to bump it up to 30ius and see where that takes me. It's going to be difficult, but I am going to try and do 5iu shots, throughout the day. I may only be able to do two or three large shots though.

Any advice on using high doses is very much appreciated. Thanks.

I run up to 40ed. The more the better. I cycle 20 for a week then 30 for a week and 40 for a week. And repeat. I always split doses in 3. Pre bed, post workout, wake up. No slin either. My glucose stable. Never an issue. I stay away from product that tends to make me retain water. Right now it's thanks I'm on. Before was good kigs. Next Eli. Then I may venture back to pharma land. I will top out at 15 same split Ed. Been on big doses a long while and low aas. Now 50-100 var some EQ and c or e total 1000. Clean lean gains. That 50 var is really good!

Hey can I get a loan so I can afford to run 30 to 40 iu a day :D

I run up to 40ed. The more the better. I cycle 20 for a week then 30 for a week and 40 for a week. And repeat. I always split doses in 3. Pre bed, post workout, wake up. No slin either. My glucose stable. Never an issue. I stay away from product that tends to make me retain water. Right now it's thanks I'm on. Before was good kigs. Next Eli. Then I may venture back to pharma land. I will top out at 15 same split Ed. Been on big doses a long while and low aas. Now 50-100 var some EQ and c or e total 1000. Clean lean gains. That 50 var is really good!

That's very interesting. Thank you for your input. So after you run the 40ius ed for a week, you drop it back down to 20ius ed for the week?

I am actually waiting on a little over 10 kits of Thanks. Have you tried novos? I decided o spend the extra and grab the thanks. Can you tell a difference between the two?

Do you find there is a point of diminishing returns? I worry that I can be getting the same results from much lower doses.

Thanks!

If you don't mind me asking, what effects have you seen at 20iu a day? (These were thanks I assume,)

LillBill got banned again:eek:

lol probably possible with underground shit some people sell, but I wouldnt give it a try with humangrade hgh straight from the pharmacy

you know, there has to come a point where you've completely saturated all GH receptors. I would think 30-40 would be that point, if not earlier. And remember this, if you are injecting an excess, the extra GH leftover is binding to your prolactin receptors. I think this explains the extra sleepiness people sometimes feel.

This isn't a popular opinion here or on any other pure bb forum, but it's becoming my own and I'm happy with it so far> Anything more than 5-10 ius is just giving the user extra deep muscle water weight, which appears to be new muscle because it's not extracellular water but intracellular water. This extra weight takes a few weeks to subside after large doses so the user believes for quite some time they have added 20 pounds to their body, especially because they appear even more ripped since the balance of water has shifted from the subcutaneous to the intramuscular.

I went from 5 ius daily to 15ius for about three months. After I went back down to 5 ius the weight on the scale dipped down a pound or so every week. I noticed no increased benefit with that addition, aside from the cool fullness factor which could have been mistaken for new muscle growth if I was being optimistic and ignorant of the dynamics of intracellular water retention. I also noticed a dramatic increase in sides too, so that was no benefit.

GH is just a signal sender. More GH does not mean more growth. IN some instances it's my belief that Growth Hormone only grows people in the sense we imagine it to, when they are at a period of development that is receptive to that signal in a way that we no longer are as mature adults.

Again, these are just my opinions right now because all we have are sound studies showing that GH does not cause new muscle growth (although it's an exquisite muscle protector and body composition modifier) and then the contradicting statements from bodybuilders who are not adhering to any strict controls when it comes to their observations.

Adding excessive IGF on the other hand, and decreasing the bad igf-bps and increasing the good igf-bp3 may be an unexhausted resource for our projects. PegMGF may end up being a great tool as well, as we will find out with Osiris' puffin pursuit.

Last edited:
you know, there has to come a point where you've completely saturated all GH receptors. I would think 30-40 would be that point, if not earlier. And remember this, if you are injecting an excess, the extra GH leftover is binding to your prolactin receptors. I think this explains the extra sleepiness people sometimes feel.

This isn't a popular opinion here or on any other pure bb forum, but it's becoming my own and I'm happy with it so far> Anything more than 5-10 ius is just giving the user extra deep muscle water weight, which appears to be new muscle because it's not extracellular water but intracellular water. This extra weight takes a few weeks to subside after large doses so the user believes for quite some time they have added 20 pounds to their body, especially because they appear even more ripped since the balance of water has shifted from the subcutaneous to the intramuscular.

I went from 5 ius daily to 15ius for about three months. After I went back down to 5 ius the weight on the scale dipped down a pound or so every week. I noticed no increased benefit with that addition, aside from the cool fullness factor which could have been mistaken for new muscle growth if I was being optimistic and ignorant of the dynamics of intracellular water retention. I also noticed a dramatic increase in sides too, so that was no benefit.

GH is just a signal sender. More GH does not mean more growth. IN some instances it's my belief that Growth Hormone only grows people in the sense we imagine it to, when they are at a period of development that is receptive to that signal in a way that we no longer are as mature adults.

Again, these are just my opinions right now because all we have are sound studies showing that GH does not cause new muscle growth (although it's an exquisite muscle protector and body composition modifier) and then the contradicting statements from bodybuilders who are not adhering to any strict controls when it comes to their observations.

Adding excessive IGF on the other hand, and decreasing the bad igf-bps and increasing the good igf-bp3 may be an unexhausted resource for our projects. PegMGF may end up being a great tool as well, as we will find out with Osiris' puffin pursuit.

I was really hoping to hear from you. I really appreciate it.

I guess it comes down to being very stubborn and being fortunate enough to have the extra money to be able to run the high doses. The block on my brain is trying to prevent rational thoughts from entering. I almost want the approval to run high doses haha

I guess in my own stubbornness I don;t understand why more isn't better, without actual scientific data.

All other comments are very much appreciated.

LillBill got banned again:eek:

IS presacanario LillBill?

That guy honestly has severe issues. I don;t even know where to start, and I'm not just talking about at promuscle. If you would have seen the claims he was making at getbig, that he was a world renowned scientist and personally sampled over 1,000 kits of rips to test...

Everyone was like WTF

IS presacanario LillBill?

That guy honestly has severe issues. I don;t even know where to start, and I'm not just talking about at promuscle. If you would have seen the claims he was making at getbig, that he was a world renowned scientist and personally sampled over 1,000 kits of rips to test...

Everyone was like WTF

Haha, you remember him....that's funny. He,loved you!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Lilbill, Presa, Strongrhino all same guy????

Ak

Hey guys,

I have been running generally 20ius for the past 2 months or so. I ran 10ius for my first run with hgh and unfortunately had to stop and couldn't train for 2-3 months. Anyway, I hoped back on at 20ius (novos) and the results have been freakin awesome. I am thoroughly pleased. It completely transformed my physique and I have been getting a lot of compliments from people asking when I am going to compete again. I am actually really considering it now.

I am really considering trying some mega dosing. Somewhere in the range of 30ius ed. I am one of those guys that believes more is better (I know, can be kind of stupid), but with the hgh, I think my hypothesis is correct. The higher the doses I run, the better the results are, by far.

I just started insulin at 10ius ed. I think there is already great synergy between the high dose hgh and the slin.

Can anyone comment on these high doses? Is there a point were you get diminishing returns? Honestly,. the people I talk to at th gym seem to preach a lot of broscience. They even tell me my body can not process even 10ius, which I have never read anything of the sort. So if money wasn't necessarily a factor, would you guys run a mega dose, and if not, why? It may sound irresponsible, but I don;t see any reason why not to. I have been on the 20ius for about 2 months now and think I am going to bump it up to 30ius and see where that takes me. It's going to be difficult, but I am going to try and do 5iu shots, throughout the day. I may only be able to do two or three large shots though.

Any advice on using high doses is very much appreciated. Thanks.

I don't,think your body can process much more than 10iu at one dose but if you inject it in a way other than Im or subq, I believe the body can utilize it all.

I have been considering.g trying 20

You guys must have deep pockets to be able to affored that much. How can you stand taking that much? I use 4ius of Rips and my friggin hands throb so bad at night it wakes me up. Do you guys compete at a high level to be using so much? Just curious as what the point is in using so much, unless you are making money by competing at a very high level.

You guys must have deep pockets to be able to affored that much. How can you stand taking that much? I use 4ius of Rips and my friggin hands throb so bad at night it wakes me up. Do you guys compete at a high level to be using so much? Just curious as what the point is in using so much, unless you are making money by competing at a very high level.

What's the,sense of using it at all? Because we can afford it and we want to. I don't judge people that take 1-2 iu, why would it matter why we are,taking 10-30. if most here could afford it they would......nature of the beast

I don't think there is a point running that high(over 10 a day) unless you are the top of pro bbs. Even then its just silly.

Your 10iu cap idea may hold true for muscle gains but I feel pretty strongly that 15ius cuts more fat than 10ius. Plus I can get more macros in + stay fuller + train with more energy/intensity.

What's the,sense of using it at all? Because we can afford it and we want to. I don't judge people that take 1-2 iu, why would it matter why we are,taking 10-30. if most here could afford it they would......nature of the beast

The sense of using it at all? I think everyone knows the benefits of GH. I wasn't being a smart ass, sorry if it came across that way. I can afford to run that much as well, but wouldn't be able to stand the sides, and the gains I get off 4iu are very good. I believe once the dosing reaches a certain level there are possible long term health issues that can come into play as well. I was just asking a question is all, and thought maybe a lot of you guys were competing hence the large dosages.

Last edited:
Flog, you guys are talking about breaking up through out the day? Or all at once?

Ak

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity