over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TB-500 six weeks in

Uriah

Registered
When started TB-500 I could not walk with out pain and left leg was numb from heavy squats and deads. First week feeling came back in leg, second week only small back pain, third week no pain. I'm six weeks in pain free and have started back on my favorite tribola keeping squats and deads moderately light. What's really awesome about this peptide is my seven year old little girl (German Sheperd) developed hip problems year ago. After couple grand on vets and useless meds put her on one cc weekly. First week walking normal instead of hopping, second week walked one mile, third week ran with me for one mile. Not going to push her but looks like she's going to be back running six miles with me again soon. This stuff is awesome!

Hey Man!

Which supplier used to?

I can't speak for Uriah, but I went with Ergopep for my TB-500. They have consistently supplied me with quality peps over the last year and their reps are amazingly fast and courteous when responding to questions or concerns. Try Ergo and you won't be disappointed.

Uriah, your results sound amazing. If I see even half the results being reported, I will consider TB-500 to be a miracle peptide. I'm too young to feel this damn old.

Last edited:
Uriah...that's awesome! Isn't TB-500 a total miracle peptide. If you have any aches and pains, this is the best peptide to research. Nothing comes close. The price is diet cheap for the results you get.

Go with ergopep and you get quality. Another sponsor here has had reports by many users who got red welts at the injection site, and stinging, burning pain after injection. This should never happen!!! Ergopep's TB-500 is smooth and painless. It will give you results incredibly fast. It's the best.

Great news Uriah! Whats your dose? In my opinion 2 mgs a week for 6 weeks and a maintenance dose can be very useful effective. TB 500 can be compared to gh for recovery.

What a lot of people do not know is that TB 500 is not a major bulking agent but that it helps with muscle recomp and you will gain some mass. Also strength will increase. But the healing effects of TB 500 is what's amazing. Some guys experience effects on first week, and some later on.

My shoulder is so banged up. Might consider it just for that. Can't seem to find it on the site though?

How bout that. So a regular run of this stuff is 6 weeks of 4mg/week?

Well, 2mg is what a lot of people run but I have seen guys do research on 2mg twice a week. Run it for 6 weeks. Either or, you will feel the results. Not sure the pain, recovery or size you are.

This sounds like quite the miracle peptide! Does it have any strength or muscle gains? Or will it just prevent you from having downtime due to injuries and pain?

This sounds like quite the miracle peptide! Does it have any strength or muscle gains? Or will it just prevent you from having downtime due to injuries and pain?

There is muscle growth and strength gain but its primary benefit is for healing purposed. I would not solely research this product for bulking purposes. There are other peptides that suit that situation better

Great news Uriah! Whats your dose? In my opinion 2 mgs a week for 6 weeks and a maintenance dose can be very useful effective. TB 500 can be compared to gh for recovery.

What a lot of people do not know is that TB 500 is not a major bulking agent but that it helps with muscle recomp and you will gain some mass. Also strength will increase. But the healing effects of TB 500 is what's amazing. Some guys experience effects on first week, and some later on.

Two mgs a week did it for me also and will stay on maintenance dose from here. I use One of our sponsors GWP and they are legit with fast delivery but sure the other one mention is also good. I started this while I was off and just doing TRT, so no doubts about the amazing healing effects and how fast I have come back in six weeks.

Thanks for sharing Uriah.
It definitely seems like the promised land occurs for most people after they'd put 15-20mg of this stuff in. So using 2mg/wk yeah it might take 6 weeks to really see a paramount difference. But those using 4-5mg/wk seem to be singing praises after just 3-4 weeks. I'm 6mg total into research and there appears to be a difference already.

Makes me wonder if someone researched at 2mg ED how they'd be doing after a week and a half? For me I'm sticking to a 2mg E4D protocol.

Do you think something like this would aid in rheumatoid arthritis pain?

thats awesome man glad its working so well for you....

I'm a huge believer and have been on for a while and honesty never felt better ....

started at 6 a week because of an acute injury and maintaining on 2mgs a week

Do you think something like this would aid in rheumatoid arthritis pain?

I tried this to rehab a bad MMA injury. It work so well that I put my Mom (77) on it for her bad arthritis in knees and hands. 5mg per week and 8 weeks in she said her daily walks don't hurt and her hands feel much better. Again, she really did not get result until the 7-8th week. Hopefully it will be a lasting result but if not she would probably stay on until it ceases to work or she dies.

Local shots or does this stuff go systemic and work? Looking forward to trying this stuff.

Local shots or does this stuff go systemic and work? Looking forward to trying this stuff.

I used mine sub-q (Stomach) to treat a nagging Triceps injury.

Appreciate the info and your sharing this info. I've had some nagging lower back issues that this (along with my chiropractor) might be a magic bullet to get me back in the squat rack and doing dead lifts.

i have been using tb-4 for five weeks at 4 to 6mgs p/w and feel a lot better,it should be noted that even if you can't feel the injuries anymore doesn't mean it's not there and you shouldn't start loading up on your weights just yet...believe me when i say that, I'm speaking from experience...recovery is long process and shouldn't be oversimplified.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131