Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2014
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Peptide and Growth Factor Forum > Peptides and Growth Factors
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription       Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription     CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-10-2012, 05:15 PM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Thumbs up NEW HEALING PEPTIDES- ACT1 & BPC 157

ACT1 : this is cleaved from thymosin, it was created from a section of the thymosin(TB-500) amino acid chain.

ACT1
- promotes skin wound healing
- closure at the wound site
- reduced scarring at the site of injury
- reduced inflammation at injury site
- research is being conducted in healing of the heart(tons of successful studies on heart post injury), spinal cord, cornea.

BPC 157:

- BPC 157 has been shown in rat studies to heal torn quadriceps muscles, detached achilles tendon, muscles that have been damaged/crushed
- dramatic fast recovery from muscle tears
- tendon to bone healing
- increased ligament healing
- has a variety of protective effects in the organs
- human trials demonstrate healing and prevention of stomach ulcers
- no adverse reactions have been seen in human trials.

Both ACT1 and BPC 157 have been shown to heal a variety of wounds in all areas researched, including internal organs, muscles, ligaments, tendons, skin, internal lacerations from surgery, etc.
Pitbullmike007 and Uriah like this.

Use code "johnjuanb1" to get 5% off your next Synthetic order!

Last edited by Jello; 03-10-2012 at 05:19 PM.
Old 03-10-2012, 05:23 PM
Moderator/Kilo Klub

Awards Showcase

Right now these healing really have my attention. Anything to make my work in the gym less painful (the bad way we don't want) the better.

Just started the TB 500 this week, may have to try the ACT 1 when I finish this run and do a comparison.
PRO WRIST STRAPS - Simply the best straps in the world
ALINSHOP - The original and best Euro supplier
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
QVOLT - The Professionals Choice
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
GTG CHEM - Best chems!

Courage is not the absence of fear but the willingness to face it.

_

Old 03-11-2012, 05:25 AM
Banned

It's great to know that ERGO is coming out with that target injuries and area of the body that are in need of repair/recovery. There is no more emptying the wallet for GH for healing purposes. These are much more wallet friendly and, IMO, have a centralized focus to targeting the injuries specifically!
Old 03-11-2012, 05:51 AM

gotta admit thats pretty interesting
The result being that he does not live in the present or the future;
He lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3F2WMqORcU
Old 03-11-2012, 10:39 AM
Registered Member

I am very interested in these peps also... I am running TB 500 for my elbow, hamstrings, and shoulder... I am on week 2 and have seen the elbow inflammation go down... I can finally start doing weighted dips again.

I am wondering if these can heal kidney, liver, or even improve HDL levels... I guess time will tell...
Old 03-11-2012, 08:20 PM
Newbie Registered Member

BPC 157 sounds unbelievably interesting, effective, non toxic, probably even better than TB4 as a healing !!.
There is already a LOT of research on it
BPC 157 - PubMed - NCBI

Also the dosages used in the rat studies adapted to humans (10mcg/kg rat= 1.62mcg/kg human) are much lower than what has been used for TB4 in clinical trials for humans (a lot of mgs per day).
The only clinical trial in humans, for IBDs, has an abstract that unfortunately does not mention dosing...

Last edited by daouda; 03-11-2012 at 08:26 PM.
Old 03-11-2012, 08:48 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Check this out for a summary of its benefits
BPC 157 Summary Report | CureHunter
Old 03-11-2012, 09:32 PM
Registered Member

intersting ..who is offering this now? is it available?
Old 03-12-2012, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack View Post
Ergopep.com is the only company that offers BPC 157 for research purposes only.

Old 03-12-2012, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by communistkiller View Post
I am very interested in these peps also... I am running TB 500 for my elbow, hamstrings, and shoulder... I am on week 2 and have seen the elbow inflammation go down... I can finally start doing weighted dips again.

I am wondering if these can heal kidney, liver, or even improve HDL levels... I guess time will tell...
There have been lots of studies on ACT1 in regards to heart healing post heart attack, for arthymia, palpitations, and on and on. Both ACT1 and BPC 157 have been successful in organ healing.

Old 03-12-2012, 09:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack View Post
Ergo pep Mack. They always are the first and most reliable source for peps and other products needed for any studies you may be doing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjuanb1 View Post
There have been lots of studies on ACT1 in regards to heart healing post heart attack, for arthymia, palpitations, and on and on. Both ACT1 and BPC 157 have been successful in organ healing.
I needed ACT1 a couple years ago when I had my heart attack. Now that my pacemaker was removed I am still required to do further echo-cardiograms, check ups, and take medication. I am wondering if this is something I could benefit from.
Old 03-12-2012, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallTownIron View Post
Ergo pep Mack. They always are the first and most reliable source for peps and other products needed for any studies you may be doing.

I needed ACT1 a couple years ago when I had my heart attack. Now that my pacemaker was removed I am still required to do further echo-cardiograms, check ups, and take medication. I am wondering if this is something I could benefit from.
A yahoo search of ACT1 HEART pulls up several studies of the miraculous heart healing effects of ACT1 . Unfortunately, I haven't figured out how to post links from my cell phone. Otherwise, I would post them here. Do a quick yahoo search and you will be amazed at the various studies on ACT1 and heart healing.

Old 03-12-2012, 06:34 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjuanb1 View Post
A yahoo search of ACT1 HEART pulls up several studies of the miraculous heart healing effects of ACT1 . Unfortunately, I haven't figured out how to post links from my cell phone. Otherwise, I would post them here. Do a quick yahoo search and you will be amazed at the various studies on ACT1 and heart healing.
JJ, what's the dosing on each of these?
Old 03-13-2012, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutigato0621 View Post
JJ, what's the dosing on each of these?
Dosing in the trials varies considerably. A dose as low as .01mg/kg of body weight has shown to be the minimum dose effective. For a 200lb research animal that would work out to 1mg. Do some web searches on ACT1 DOSING. You should get an idea of the best way to precede in your research. All routes of administration have been used.

Old 03-13-2012, 11:46 PM

Here is a link to a study on a rat with crushed quadricep muscle and severed achilles tendon. BPC 157 dramatically increased healing.

Achilles detachment in rat and stable gastric p... [J Orthop Res. 2006] - PubMed - NCBI

Old 03-15-2012, 07:52 AM

Post BPC 157 HEALS LIVER

This link shows that BPC 157 heals the liver after prolonged chronic alcohol consumption.

Johns Hopkins Guides: Portal hypertension and liver lesions in chronically alcohol drinking rats prevented and reversed by stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 (PL-10, PLD-116), and propranolol, but not ranitidine.

Old 03-15-2012, 08:26 AM
Registered Member

I have some TB 500 I am getting ready to try out according to some of the dosing schedules I have read about recently.

Would ACT 1 and BPC 157 be dosed comparably to this, or is anyone doing things differently?

Sorry for asking but I have been away for a little while and just trying to digest all of the new things coming out.
Old 03-16-2012, 04:59 AM
Kilo Klub Member

these rats were getting injections directly into the liver though.....so this stuff is NOT systemic. this needs to be injected directly into the location of the injury or it will be useless from what I am reading.
Old 03-16-2012, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan1973 View Post
these rats were getting injections directly into the liver though.....so this stuff is NOT systemic. this needs to be injected directly into the location of the injury or it will be useless from what I am reading.
Good to know. So, muscle tears are doable with direct injection. Eye drops work for the cornea. I've read iv works wonders for the heart. Definitely don't want to inject directly into my animal's liver. Hahaha
eddiekun likes this.

Old 03-16-2012, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan1973 View Post
Actually, BPC 157 does work when administered systemically. Here is a link to a study where BPC 157 was given to rats with burn wounds. The rats were given BPC 157 via topical cream or by IP injection. In animals, IP injection is used predominantly in veterinary medicine and animal testing for the administration of systemic drugs and fluids due to the ease of administration compared with other parenteral methods. BPC 157 proved to be effective via systemic injection.

Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 cream improves burn-wound hea... [Burns. 2001] - PubMed - NCBI