Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2014
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription     Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Peptide and Growth Factor Forum > Peptides and Growth Factors
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 04-03-2012, 03:40 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 361
My TB-500 plunge

Due to my lingering MMA/BJJ injury and my quest to get healed so I can compete again, I decided to take the TB-500 Plunge.

One year and 3 months ago, I broke my leg in 3 places. The dumbass surgeon did a 6.5 hours surgery and broke it in a 4th place. During the surgery he removed my knee (which never bothered me) and reinstalled it. After the surgery he asked if my knee every bothered me. I said, NO....WHY?

Right then, I knew he fucked-up the surgery. Anyways, 6 months later when it never healed (the break) I had to have the surgery redone. Now I have a 16" rod. 8" plate, 15 screws, cadaver bone and some bone marrow.

The injury has healed up about 98% BUT I still have a lot of crunching in my knee. That is where the TB-500 comes into play.

I started on 2mg every 3 days about 2 weeks ago. I am pinning in gut. I have went through 10mg and am please to say.....THE STUFF SEEMS TO WORK! I have noticed a major reduction in the crunching and the soreness around the ACL is almost gone.

I plan on running 2 mg. every 3 days for 2 more weeks and then go into a 2mg every 15 days, phase.

Hopefully, this will not be a temporary fix.

Last edited by ABO-for-2012; 04-03-2012 at 03:41 AM. Reason: too early to type
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 04-03-2012, 05:44 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 785
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABO-for-2012 View Post
Due to my lingering MMA/BJJ injury and my quest to get healed so I can compete again, I decided to take the TB-500 Plunge.

One year and 3 months ago, I broke my leg in 3 places. The dumbass surgeon did a 6.5 hours surgery and broke it in a 4th place. During the surgery he removed my knee (which never bothered me) and reinstalled it. After the surgery he asked if my knee every bothered me. I said, NO....WHY?

Right then, I knew he fucked-up the surgery. Anyways, 6 months later when it never healed (the break) I had to have the surgery redone. Now I have a 16" rod. 8" plate, 15 screws, cadaver bone and some bone marrow.

The injury has healed up about 98% BUT I still have a lot of crunching in my knee. That is where the TB-500 comes into play.

I started on 2mg every 3 days about 2 weeks ago. I am pinning in gut. I have went through 10mg and am please to say.....THE STUFF SEEMS TO WORK! I have noticed a major reduction in the crunching and the soreness around the ACL is almost gone.

I plan on running 2 mg. every 3 days for 2 more weeks and then go into a 2mg every 15 days, phase.

Hopefully, this will not be a temporary fix.
Sounds like all is working out well for you brother. I love reading treads like this. Not sure about the temporary fix though! I heard others say about 1 month after they discontinued use their symptoms started coming back. Hopefully your does not.

mick
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 04-03-2012, 12:14 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 361
Stupid - Funny

Some of you might be wondering how I could possibly be getting results from 2 weeks of TB thus far.

WELL......Today while going through my stock I noticed that GWP mixed 5mg bottles with my 2mg bottles. The cartons and 4 bottles say 2mg. BUT The other 21 bottles are all 5 mg.

I looked through what I have taken so far and it was 2-2mg. bottles and 3-5mg. bottles, for a total of 19mg in 2 weeks. Sooooo, I am officially done with my loading phase and will now run 2.5mg every 8-10 days.

So, lesson learned. MAKE SURE YOU INSPECT EVERY BOTTLE REGARDLESS OF WHAT THE PACKAGE SAYS!!!

Thank GOD it did not kill me!
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 04-04-2012, 07:54 PM
Newbie Registered Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 21
Dont worry about the doses you've been taking, TB4 has been trialed in humans in dosages up to 1200mg daily (!) with NO adverse effects.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 04-05-2012, 03:54 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 361
Dosing

Got to say that yesterday during heavy cardio, my knee felt great and today it is not sore. Hopefully, this stuff is for real.
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 04-05-2012, 02:24 PM
Newbie Registered Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 21
I just started TB500 today and my main problem is patello-femoral syndrome in my left knee which crunches like all hell, MRI doesnt show cartilage thinning but the cruching sounds indicates there could be some cartilage tears(also have PFS in right knee but not crunching as much, bilateral achilles tendonitis, and right shoulder bursitis). I took 10mg today and plan to be taking 10mg per week (probably 5mg twice weekly) for 6 weeks then 5 mg per week for 6 more weeks then 2.5mg every 15 days for as long as I can.
Im not feeling anything yet, as expected (took the shot 5 hours ago)

When did the crunching sounds in your knee start to subside?
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 04-05-2012, 06:06 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 361
crunching

The crunchy noise started to subside after 10 days or so. The noise is about 95% gone and was REAL BAD. It sounded like it was going to lock up any moment but now it is tons smoother.


Quote:
Originally Posted by daouda View Post
I just started TB500 today and my main problem is patello-femoral syndrome in my left knee which crunches like all hell, MRI doesnt show cartilage thinning but the cruching sounds indicates there could be some cartilage tears(also have PFS in right knee but not crunching as much, bilateral achilles tendonitis, and right shoulder bursitis). I took 10mg today and plan to be taking 10mg per week (probably 5mg twice weekly) for 6 weeks then 5 mg per week for 6 more weeks then 2.5mg every 15 days for as long as I can.
Im not feeling anything yet, as expected (took the shot 5 hours ago)

When did the crunching sounds in your knee start to subside?
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 04-08-2012, 05:21 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 361
4th Week

Starting my 5th week. Using 5mg 1 per week now. Things seem to be getting better in smaller increments. The cracking in my knee is pretty much gone but I am still getting some soreness by my ACL if I over do it. I gotta say though, yesterday I was scrambling up and down a roof top with ease. I wasn't even thinking of pain because there was none.

I will stay on this 5mg dosage for 9 more weeks and might inj. into the ACL.
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 04-11-2012, 05:04 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 361
Did legs

Trained legs today,

Squats
Heavy extensions
Curls
Leg Press
Jump Rope
Stairmaster

HAD ZERO KNEE PAIN.

Went through 30 mg so far.
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 04-20-2012, 03:04 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 361
Week 6

Starting week 6 on 5 mg PW dosage every Friday.

Knee feels great and I have gained a bunch of mobility and agility and feel great all day.

Yesterday I was painting base ALL DAY which normally would make anyone need lower back therapy and today my back is not even sore. I mean NOTHING.

Also noted in this thread and in another post, my early morning farsightedness continues to improve. 6 weeks ago I had the crappiest vision when I awoke and it fluctuated ALL day. I really could not read anything close until 3pm or so, NOW at 5 am. my vision is about 85% which is incredible and it is stable all day.
Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 04-20-2012, 06:38 AM
LEX's Avatar
LEX LEX is online now
FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 2,945

Awards Showcase

Thats some good news bro I hope you continue to heal and feel good....keep us updated...
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 04-20-2012, 08:20 AM
johnjuanb1's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: THE HIVE
Posts: 10,938
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABO-for-2012 View Post
Starting week 6 on 5 mg PW dosage every Friday.

Knee feels great and I have gained a bunch of mobility and agility and feel great all day.

Yesterday I was painting base ALL DAY which normally would make anyone need lower back therapy and today my back is not even sore. I mean NOTHING.

Also noted in this thread and in another post, my early morning farsightedness continues to improve. 6 weeks ago I had the crappiest vision when I awoke and it fluctuated ALL day. I really could not read anything close until 3pm or so, NOW at 5 am. my vision is about 85% which is incredible and it is stable all day.
Those are some very impressive results!!!
__________________
CLICK ONE OF THE FOLLOWING LINKS
BOGO CODE:
BOGOJJB1
USE CODE:
JJ25PERCOFF FOR 25% OFF


SUPERIOR PEPTlDE USA

SUPERIOR PEPTlDE CANADA
SUPERIOR PEPTlDE EUROPE

SYNERBOLICS.COM



Use code: jjb1 to get 5% off your next UNDERGROUNDSUPPS.COM order!
FEEL THE MAGIC OF KRATOM!!!
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 04-20-2012, 09:21 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 409
Sorry to thread jack....but will tb500 work for nagging muscle strains?
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 04-20-2012, 09:54 AM
johnjuanb1's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: THE HIVE
Posts: 10,938
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavydeadlifts View Post
Sorry to thread jack....but will tb500 work for nagging muscle strains?
Absolutely. It speeds up healing dramatically fast.
__________________
CLICK ONE OF THE FOLLOWING LINKS
BOGO CODE:
BOGOJJB1
USE CODE:
JJ25PERCOFF FOR 25% OFF


SUPERIOR PEPTlDE USA

SUPERIOR PEPTlDE CANADA
SUPERIOR PEPTlDE EUROPE

SYNERBOLICS.COM



Use code: jjb1 to get 5% off your next UNDERGROUNDSUPPS.COM order!
FEEL THE MAGIC OF KRATOM!!!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


           

   Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription     How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions     

            

           

           

           

           

           

           


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:14 PM.

 
Translations delivered by vBET 3.6.2
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1 Copyright ProfessionalMuscle.com 2002-2012

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2014
How To Use Synthol How To Do Injections
Buy Synthol Buy Synthol
Buy steroids at Ivitamins Steroids discussion board
How To Use Steroids