over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MT2.. which dosing protocol is optimal?

eds133

Registered
I just ordered some MT2 for my rat... he desperately needs some color..

I have seen some different protocols and just wanted to see what you guys are doing now.

Im really deciding between two..

250mcg before and 250 mcg after tanning.. which would be EOD

Or 250 mcg only before tanning EOD.

which one of those two would be better for getting a tan with keeping the dark moles to a minimum?
Also, do you guys tan just like you normally would? normal time and everything or do you have a specific schedule you follow or time you dont go over while on MT2.

This will be the first run with MT2.

I would just do .5mg before bed on nights you tan.

When I use it I do .5mg every night for a week, then I just do .5mg 2x a week and tan once or twice a week.

250mcg per day before tanning would be best for minimizing moles, and also getting dark.

From what I have read it sounds like doing something like 250 mcg / day is what the most common for research....

my plan of attack to start is do 250 mcg 60-30 min pre tanning 3x a wk. Start off at about 4-6 minutes the first wk per session. then gradually work my way up until i reach the desired darkness.

then something like 250 before bed on off days.. does that look about right? or would just doing 250 on tanning days be enough?

Ive researched 250mcg pre tanning and your subject will be much darker within 3 or 4 tanning sessions. One recommendation though. If you have the option of going to a higher level bed (1,2,3), go to the highest one you can. The tan will be deeper, more even, and with MT your subject will be that color for a long while.

Ive researched 250mcg pre tanning and your subject will be much darker within 3 or 4 tanning sessions. One recommendation though. If you have the option of going to a higher level bed (1,2,3), go to the highest one you can. The tan will be deeper, more even, and with MT your subject will be that color for a long while.

I can go up to the highest bed for only 2$ more per session. So that is not a big deal... so i would be better off going in one of their highest beds that is more of a bronzing no burn bed?

I can go up to the highest bed for only 2$ more per session. So that is not a big deal... so i would be better off going in one of their highest beds that is more of a bronzing no burn bed?

Thats what I did and it worked great. I haven't tried the lowest level beds for an extended period of time but I did a level 2 for a month unlimited and probably went 10-12 times and I went from Irish pink/white to a very dark Sicilian color. I am Italian though and I tan fairly easily already but MT2 made me much darker each time I tanned. Are you planning on doing a month or individual tans as a package or just pay as you go?

I did 250mcg ed for 2 weeks and got almost as dark as I usually do tanning for a month in 3 tanning sessions.. a 250mcg dose Mondays and Thursdays helped maintain it for 2 weeks with no tanning.

Thats what I did and it worked great. I haven't tried the lowest level beds for an extended period of time but I did a level 2 for a month unlimited and probably went 10-12 times and I went from Irish pink/white to a very dark Sicilian color. I am Italian though and I tan fairly easily already but MT2 made me much darker each time I tanned. Are you planning on doing a month or individual tans as a package or just pay as you go?

Yeah I am kind of fair skinned. And my plan was just to do a month or a week by week thing. If you do the week it is 25$ to use the highest bed they have. I believe for a month though it is something like $40 and you can go up to level 4 or something.. i wasn't quit sure... my plan was to tan 3x a week until i reached the desired tan and then just 1x or 2x a week in a lower level bed (maybe level 2) and use that for maint. and just take MT2 on those tanning days when i maintain.

I did 250mcg ed for 2 weeks and got almost as dark as I usually do tanning for a month in 3 tanning sessions.. a 250mcg dose Mondays and Thursdays helped maintain it for 2 weeks with no tanning.

I think that is close to what i will be doing.

It honestly depends on how fair skinned or dark you are to begin with. Myself, I am almost see through! I started at 125mcg and have gona as high as 175mcg. I did lawn work this weekend, got a sunburn, it was gone the next day and turned tan! I NEVER tan, I always stay red. I've been taking it for 2 weeks and my wife says she can't believe that I have a tan now, we've been together for 4 yrs and she's amazed

It honestly depends on how fair skinned or dark you are to begin with. Myself, I am almost see through! I started at 125mcg and have gona as high as 175mcg. I did lawn work this weekend, got a sunburn, it was gone the next day and turned tan! I NEVER tan, I always stay red. I've been taking it for 2 weeks and my wife says she can't believe that I have a tan now, we've been together for 4 yrs and she's amazed

Now I am really excited for this stuff to come in. starting to get warm here so shorts are coming out... need to get tan before i dare to wear white shorts with white shoes!

I went from researching MT2 everyday, to only using it eod. Talk about an erection that won't go away. Awful when you have to pee real bad.

I went from researching MT2 everyday, to only using it eod. Talk about an erection that won't go away. Awful when you have to pee real bad.

LMAO!!!! I've been getting some pretty strong ones myself man, a positive side effect too :D

I've been using MT2 for the past two weeks at 250mcg every night before bed and I'm getting too dark. I've been to the pool twice and to the tanning bed once. I've had some spanish speaking people try speaking to me in spanish. It's funny when they realize I have blue eyes and I'm 100% caucasion and have no idea what they are saying.

I use 100mcgs the first 3 days, then 50mcgs for the rest of the time I run it per day. Im italian though, so Im afraid Id change races if I went much more :D

I've been using MT2 for the past two weeks at 250mcg every night before bed and I'm getting too dark. I've been to the pool twice and to the tanning bed once. I've had some spanish speaking people try speaking to me in spanish. It's funny when they realize I have blue eyes and I'm 100% caucasion and have no idea what they are saying.

I have that happen all the time too. Might also be because of all the Spanish words on my clothes too lol

Yes go for the better bed especially at only $2 more. Also when I get to the desired darkness then I only tan at the most once a week but usually more like once every other week and my color/darkness will hold....

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws