over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

tb 500 for my american bulldog

ufcguy

Registered
hey guys i have an american bulldog who has seemed to be having some joint issues, in this case i am actually talking about my dog lol ...i was wondering if tb500 would help her and if so what would be a doseage good for her. she is 70 lbs....she limps some and i hate seeing her in pain and i know it is used in horses sometimes. any feedback would be appreciated

I'm thinking the same for my older dogo.. Going to try 1/2 of what everyone is giving their 200+lbs rats/ monkeys

TB-500 is a great idea for your dog. A 1,200Lb horse requires 10mg per week. 1,200/70=17.14. 10mg or 10,000mcg\17.14=583mcg per week. I personally think higher doses work better, so I would administer 1mg per week for your dog.

When my american bulldog started having these same problems she is 7 we got the liquid glucosamine from Sam's club and put it on her food every morning. She is now bouncing like a puppy again. But will be interested to hear how this works if you try it.

My best friends american bulldog has ALOT of issues... she's had 3 total knee replacements... yea one knee twice.. glucosamine worked but she still is sore and stiff a lot... what works wonders for her is a natural supp called bromaline, they get it from the vitamin shop check it out ..

There's a thread on here awhile ago bout a Shepard being given tb-500 with great success for hip displacia issues .. Maybe a rotti , can't remember..

Glucosamine / Chondroiton combo works wonders!! Give it a couple weeks to kick in for her.

I give to my Danes.

wtf? take your dog to the vet... Don't give your animal shit unless you can do the proper blood work for them. tb 500 could throw your dog bs off and cause more damage than good.

wtf? take your dog to the vet... Don't give your animal shit unless you can do the proper blood work for them. tb 500 could throw your dog bs off and cause more damage than good.

wtf is the vet gonna do for a dog arthritis?? give them glucosamine?? ya that shit works :banghead:

i guess its ok for humans to experiment w this but when someone wants to give it to their dog u get all hot n bothered lol.....this was ORIGINALLY developed for DOGS AND HORSES, NOT HUMANS.

im gonna do this w my dog as soon as i get the money. 1mg/ weeks ounds good, she is 13 and having bad joint problems, i feel so bad and there isnt shit a vet can do. they have something similar to tb500 and it costs 175$ per injection.

wtf is the vet gonna do for a dog arthritis?? give them glucosamine?? ya that shit works :banghead:

i guess its ok for humans to experiment w this but when someone wants to give it to their dog u get all hot n bothered lol.....this was ORIGINALLY developed for DOGS AND HORSES, NOT HUMANS.

im gonna do this w my dog as soon as i get the money. 1mg/ weeks ounds good, she is 13 and having bad joint problems, i feel so bad and there isnt shit a vet can do. they have something similar to tb500 and it costs 175$ per injection.

Was that question real? If you're really asking me what a vet can do for arthritis we will leave it at that.

I don't see any harm in it but I have no idea how hard it is to pin a dog.

Also I'm with john on the higher dosages. 2mg is working but i feel like 4-6mg would do much better. So you might want to pin her 1-2mg/week.

i just came from the vet last week, only thing affordable a vet can do is glucosamine. that other stuff(that i even mentioned) is ridiculously expensive. and something similar to tb500 anyway....

Glucosamine / Chondroiton combo works wonders!! Give it a couple weeks to kick in for her.

I give to my Danes.

Hi there,

How do you give that to your dogs. I have some in pill form. Do you just through it in with there dog food? Thanks

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws