over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GHRP-2/CJC-1295(Mod GRF ) 18 years old

SyntheticKid

Newbies
I have 2 5mg vials of GHRP-2 and 2 2mg vials of CJC-1295 or Mod GRF.

Will reconstitute the 5mg vial with 2.5ml bac-water and the 2mg vials with 2ml bac-water then keep refrigerated

Yes I know what they are I have done my research believe me. I also know the usual "dont take anything at your age" "you have enough naturally at your age" well im still taking it.

I have a 1cc 29g insulin 1/2in insulin syringe, alcohol prep pads, bacteriostatic water, GHRP, GHRH and the number to 911

Plan on taking it like:
100mcg GHRP-2 upon waking up ( I know you shouldnt eat for about 20-30 mins after shot )

100mcg GHRP-2 pre bed ( read you shouldnt have any fats in your system as they blunt GH release and of course every shot is on empty stomach )
Question here though actually: Will i need to eat something before bed like 20-30mins later or will a protein shake suffice.

100mcg CJC-1295 pre bed as well
I read DatBtrue's thing on GHRP and GHRH dosing but I've read other logs too and this 100mcg shot is really for convenience and if anything should i lower the dose for my age?

All shots will be taken on either side of my abdomen - about 3 inches from my belly button in my ab fat. Sub-Q injections

As for cycle length im not sure i have to see if I react well? If i see positive changes in my body, well being I will continue it and I have read that I can continue it indefinitely?

I dont have time to take any shots post workout and post workout is usually only like 2-3 after i wake up then straight to school

So like im said:
height: 5'7"
weight: 155lb
I have been lifting seriously for about 2-3 years and I have done a lot of research but I dont know everything which is why im starting this thread of course. You guys are much more knowledgeable than me.

Please dont post telling me i shouldnt take it or im too young because I dont care and I am willing to face any consequences for my actions

ok so should i change up my dosing? Im trying to stay at a low dosing mostly for $ sake and I feel that I dont need to go to higher doses

What can I expect in terms of muscle gain and fat loss? Muscle gain is my MAIN priority though fat loss is still desired.

Are there any specific foods I should stay away from or anything I should need to know. Any input would be appreciated because I am doing this regardless but would like to do it correctly. Thanks Guys

p.s: cant find any info on 18yr olds who have run this

Last edited:
Higher levels of hgh will speed up recovery in between workouts, even at the age of your research rat. 100mcg ghrp2/100mcg mod grf will be a good dose. These compounds are safe. Administering it before bed at your rat's age will stop the natural hgh pulse, but if you are going to administer it then, a protein drink 30 later will suffice. Your research rat sould get more muscular and be able to train more frequently.

Like johnjuanb1 said administer your ghrp and cjc and at the same time. If price is a concern then 100mcg ghrp and 50mcg cjc will suffice.

Higher levels of hgh will speed up recovery in between workouts, even at the age of your research rat. 100mcg ghrp2/100mcg mod grf will be a good dose. These compounds are safe. Administering it before bed at your rat's age will stop the natural hgh pulse, but if you are going to administer it then, a protein drink 30 later will suffice. Your research rat sould get more muscular and be able to train more frequently.

Ok thanks I will take the protein shake. I read that the natural hgh pulse when we sleep is very small when compared to this dosage and that GHRP-2 supports natural GH release.

In terms of being able to train more frequently you mean with the additional recovery I wouldnt have to wait say 48hrs for working the same muscle twice or I could add more workout days/workouts. Thanks

Like johnjuanb1 said administer your ghrp and cjc and at the same time. If price is a concern then 100mcg ghrp and 50mcg cjc will suffice.

Is it more beneficial to take it with 50mcg each time.I would have to draw the CJC first then the GHRP-2 correct?

Last edited:
Ok thanks I will take the protein shake. I read that the natural hgh pulse when we sleep is very small when compared to this dosage and that GHRP-2 supports natural GH release.

In terms of being able to train more frequently you mean with the additional recovery I wouldnt have to wait say 48hrs for working the same muscle twice or I could add more workout days/workouts. Thanks

What is your current lifting schedule and diet looking like? That'll help a lot. Taking it in the morning and pre bed is a solid idea, but why not throw in post workout as well? The 100mcg each is a good dose to keep it at for a while. As JJ said, your rat should notice some good results. Stick with it, results don't happen over night

What is your current lifting schedule and diet looking like? That'll help a lot. Taking it in the morning and pre bed is a solid idea, but why not throw in post workout as well? The 100mcg each is a good dose to keep it at for a while. As JJ said, your rat should notice some good results. Stick with it, results don't happen over night

My schedule gets switched up pretty often I workout with my friend whos won a couple local shows and we go at 5-5:30 AM i only wake up about 4:30 so I cant really take it PWO, I mean there are some days i could and maybe i would at that time but it would be irregular so just 2 times for now

is this enough for a bodybuilding dose? I could care less about good sleep and that youthful feeling..I am youthful

My diet isnt 100% consistent but it is stable and healthy though Ive seen lots of people who say they get really hungry on GHRP-2 but not as bad as 6

And correct me if im wrong but Ive read/researched you can stay on peptides year round

^^^^bump. sorry im starting this soon just wanted to gather as much info as possible.

and when i take my vials out of freezer will they properly dissolve if i immediately inject bac water or will i have to let it thaw in fridge?

also can i use the same needle 3 times to inject 2.5ml ? each inj is 1ml

how are you injecting 1ml at a time, how much bac water did you use?

how are you injecting 1ml at a time, how much bac water did you use?

nonono I mean im going to use the u100 1ml syringe to inject the 2.5ml of bac water to reconstitute not im injecting 1ml into myself lol

I am thinkin it is not going to do much for you ..why?? because your diet is obviously SHIT 5'7 155 lbs ...after 2 years lifting??? I t is my uess you don't even look like you lift??
All the drugs/ peptides in the world won't put muscle on you if you are not taking in a surplus of calories...

I am thinkin it is not going to do much for you ..why?? because your diet is obviously SHIT 5'7 155 lbs ...after 2 years lifting??? I t is my uess you don't even look like you lift??
All the drugs/ peptides in the world won't put muscle on you if you are not taking in a surplus of calories...

lmao you can say that cause you havent seen me. Dont even act like you know everything about me already I transformed myself from 100lbs of skin and bone to what I am now.

My schedule gets switched up pretty often I workout with my friend whos won a couple local shows and we go at 5-5:30 AM i only wake up about 4:30 so I cant really take it PWO, I mean there are some days i could and maybe i would at that time but it would be irregular so just 2 times for now

is this enough for a bodybuilding dose? I could care less about good sleep and that youthful feeling..I am youthful

My diet isnt 100% consistent but it is stable and healthy though Ive seen lots of people who say they get really hungry on GHRP-2 but not as bad as 6

And correct me if im wrong but Ive read/researched you can stay on peptides year round

Hey man, sorry I haven't been here. It's tough to get on the weekends with a 1 yr old at home. As far as being a bbing dose, I don't think there is a bbing dose tbh. Start with 100mcg, and after some time, increase. When I say some time, I don't mean a few weeks or 2 months, I mean a couple months. I got really hungry on ghrp6, not any increased appetite on 2.

Rest is just as important as the lifting, supplement and nutrition aspect. Don't think bc you're young that you don't need rest.

Don't worry about "irregular" doses, just get them in on an empty stomach and eat within 30 minutes after. I've been running peps for a yr, so yes, it can be done

Hey man, sorry I haven't been here. It's tough to get on the weekends with a 1 yr old at home. As far as being a bbing dose, I don't think there is a bbing dose tbh. Start with 100mcg, and after some time, increase. When I say some time, I don't mean a few weeks or 2 months, I mean a couple months. I got really hungry on ghrp6, not any increased appetite on 2.

Rest is just as important as the lifting, supplement and nutrition aspect. Don't think bc you're young that you don't need rest.

Don't worry about "irregular" doses, just get them in on an empty stomach and eat within 30 minutes after. I've been running peps for a yr, so yes, it can be done

thanks so it doesnt matter if some days I pin twice and other days 3 times

How long did it take for you to start noticing any "effects"?

thanks so it doesnt matter if some days I pin twice and other days 3 times

How long did it take for you to start noticing any "effects"?

It doesn't matter tbh. It is best to do it 3x a day if you can, but if not, it won't really matter. I started noticing the effects in about a month

wait wut... so it IS ok to take at 18? will I make good gains if im consumeing almost 7000 calories a day?

LMFAO!!!! Please post your 7k cal/day diet

Breakfast:
-1 homemade burger (300g minced beef, 60g cheddar, 5 slices back backon,2 whole eggs, 2 tbs olive oil, and a buch of other shit)
-1 serving of H.U.G.E mass (675 cal pr serving) with 20 oz whole milk

Snack:
1 sandwich with 3 whole eggs
- 1 serving of huge mass in the milk

Lunch:
1 of those burgers
-1 serving of huge mass

snack:
1 sandwith with 3 whole eggs
- 1 serving huge mass

dinner:
-(varies) usually another burger
-huge mass

before bed:
huge mass

...thats right,sir (tastes pretty shiitty though :cheeky-s; )

You say you want fat loss, do you really think you can consume 7,000 calories per day and lose fat!?

Just looking at your meals they also seem quite nutritionally unbalanced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Breakfast:
-1 homemade burger (300g minced beef, 60g cheddar, 5 slices back backon,2 whole eggs, 2 tbs olive oil, and a buch of other shit)
-1 serving of H.U.G.E mass (675 cal pr serving) with 20 oz whole milk

Snack:
1 sandwich with 3 whole eggs
- 1 serving of huge mass in the milk

Lunch:
1 of those burgers
-1 serving of huge mass

snack:
1 sandwith with 3 whole eggs
- 1 serving huge mass

dinner:
-(varies) usually another burger
-huge mass

before bed:
huge mass

...thats right,sir (tastes pretty shiitty though :cheeky-s; )

Hey bro --- I'm not familiar with huge mass so I looked it up. is this it? **broken link removed**

$35 for 14 servings, and your doing 6 a day? That sounds expensive. To me, it looks like really overpriced WPC and malto.

Also, this diet is NOT good, do you feel ok? I'd imagine feeling very sick all the time....

yes thats right, $35 or a 14 serving tub that only last 4 days (and I live in australia and can only buy from US, so the postage absolutly RAPES my wallet, soon i'll hav to start selling my body form more $$$, lol :rolleyes: )

and how is this diet not good, apart from feeling bloated (but the huge mass has some special digestive stuff in it so it isnt as bad as others) by the end of the day. as for being sick all the time, do mean illness or the bloating.

anyways... when is someone going to answer my origional question, I quote ' wait wut... so it IS ok to take at 18?' thanks bros :headbang:

You can do what you want man, but IMO you are wasting money on that supp.

The diet is not good for many reasons. It's void of nutrient dense whole foods, there are no fruits and veggies, the macros are not ideal, and weight gainer is crap protein mixed with maltodextrin.

To answer your question, yes I believe the peps are fine for you, I just wouldn't expect too much out of them. You have some other things to get in order.

I would fuck off the super mass or whatever it's called and spend the money on eggs, full fat milk and steak. I wasted years when i was younger taking shitty weight gain drinks,and believe me they are pure garbage. I think the ghrp and cjc even at your age is a great idea and can only help with bodycomp. It will only enhance your already high levels not hinder them.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner