over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10iu hgh 3x per week

jerseystepup

Registered
I hear of a lot of people running the protocol of 10iu's of gh.. 3 times per week... but never really any answers of the exact results people are getting... how does it compare to 6iu's m-f results wise?? what can someone expect from dosing like this? are you taking all 10 PWO? Split up? Im curious as to experience, results, and protocols people have used/experienced with this.. thanks !

I tried the 10ius hgh 3x/week, all pwo. I didn't like it. It doesn't come close to 10ius/day. I think you would get more out of taking that 30ius per week, by taking 4.3ius per day everyday. Or, perhaps 6ius per day 5 days a week.

I currently give my lab rat 3.33ius hgh 2-3x/day with gh peptides and the results are amazing. This is the protocol I give my lab rat 2-3x/day:

150mcg cjc no dac(mod grf)
200mcg hexarelin
300mcg ghrp2
300mcg ipamorelin
(10 minutes later)
3.33ius hgh(riptropin)

I tried the 10ius hgh 3x/week, all pwo. I didn't like it. It doesn't come close to 10ius/day. I think you would get more out of taking that 30ius per week, by taking 4.3ius per day everyday. Or, perhaps 6ius per day 5 days a week.

I currently give my lab rat 3.33ius hgh 2-3x/day with gh peptides and the results are amazing. This is the protocol I give my lab rat 2-3x/day:

150mcg cjc no dac(mod grf)
200mcg hexarelin
300mcg ghrp2
300mcg ipamorelin
(10 minutes later)
3.33ius hgh(riptropin)

I used to like 10 3x a week until i tried 4 iu daily spit twice with an ipam/cjc kick start for a reasonable amount of time. Love that protocol now, although i do squeeze extra shots of ipam/cjc hear and there as i feel like it. Especially if i wake up in middle of night for piss, im awake and semi fasted so figure good time to get some in me, depending how bolocksed i feel when i wake up of corse.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, there is no doubt the hgh works alot better when taken with a ghrp and ghrh.

Yeah, there is no doubt the hgh works alot better when taken with a ghrp and ghrh.

John, do you take weeks off to resensitise to the peps and even the gh too, or you just keep on trucking?

I run 10ius a day all through PCT.I retain a much higher percent of gains from my cycle and have a better sexual function as well.Also able to eat higher cal diet and stay lean. All PWO. On non training days i do 5iu's when i wake up.

rips or mexis

Been doing 10iu 3xper week for about 3-4 months. I don't think any one protocol works best and you should switch it up. Feels like my body has desensitisd to this dose and I get zero sides except pins and needles in hands now and then and I'm using rips from tp.

Option for me is to come off for a bit or up the dose. Also I reckon anything more than 5iu in one dose should be taken with slin but this is a route id rather avoid so next time I'll prob split the dose up to 5iu 2x a day

I tried two different dosing schedules during my offseason and I found that 10iu 3x per week postworkout worked best for me for mass, while eliminating a lot of the numbness/tingling in my hands that I would get at 4iu ED.

Bringing this thread back to life

I'm kicking around the idea of running HGH for first time here maybe soon an thinking of doing the 10iu 3x week protocol, I know this thread been dead for bit, so I am raising it from the dead like Frankenstein...

All input from EXPERIENCED members of promuscle with HGH use input is appreciated....

John, do you take weeks off to resensitise to the peps and even the gh too, or you just keep on trucking?

I switch up the peptides I use but never stop.
I am just finishing up a two month run of GHRP2/cjc without dac 3-4 x/day.
I am going to start cjcDAC at 1mg every night with 50mg MK-677. I need to grab some huperzine A to inhibit somatostatin as well.

I'm kicking around the idea of running HGH for first time here maybe soon an thinking of doing the 10iu 3x week protocol, I know this thread been dead for bit, so I am raising it from the dead like Frankenstein...

All input from EXPERIENCED members of promuscle with HGH use input is appreciated....

Throw in 25mg MK-677 everyday. It'll really make the stack more hardcore.
I like the idea of 10ius HGH 3 times a week. Insulin is best run that way too.

Throw in 25mg MK-677 everyday. It'll really make the stack more hardcore.
I like the idea of 10ius HGH 3 times a week. Insulin is best run that way too.

appreciate the feed back bro, what dosing daily on MK677?

Last edited:
3x a week HGH administration is better for mass gain.
However, I feel that 10iu generic is too low of a dose to really take advantage of it's benefits. A simple bump up to 15iu 3x a week makes it much more effective IMO.

3x a week HGH administration is better for mass gain.
However, I feel that 10iu generic is too low of a dose to really take advantage of it's benefits. A simple bump up to 15iu 3x a week makes it much more effective IMO.

Mass gains is the goal, thank you for the advice

I am going to start cjcDAC at 1mg every night with 50mg MK-677. I need to grab some huperzine A to inhibit somatostatin as well.
Lol @ answering this 3 yrs later.

I will be running Mk-677 at 50mgs a day, what dose do you run huperzine A at and do you start them both at the sametime? Never used either before but mk677 was part of the precontest stack recommends to me by RS.

I wonder if it would even make sense to up the mk677 on off days from gh?
Example: GH - 10iu mwf
Mk677 - 25mg mwf, 50mg other days

I have read that for muscle growth 10iu 3x per week post workout is more effective than 4iu every day.

Whereas 4iu per day is more effective for fat loss.

So it depends on your goals...

Plus how your body responds...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner