Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2014
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription     Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Peptide and Growth Factor Forum > Peptides and Growth Factors
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bubbafrombama

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-28-2012, 03:47 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Liquid HGH

Hi all,

Do you think that HGH that is supplied in a liquid form is "bulls..t" or in fact is a new and advanced way to supply HGH?

Cheers!
Old 04-28-2012, 04:54 AM
Kilo Klub Member

YES
Old 04-28-2012, 08:13 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Yes, it's bs and it would not remain stable long after reconstituting. Just do a serum and/igf test for proof.
Old 04-28-2012, 09:36 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medic08 View Post
Yes, it's bs and it would not remain stable long after reconstituting. Just do a serum and/igf test for proof.
Hi so I am a little bit confused...

As by the following article it is not bs...

The clinical usefulness of liquid human growth hormone (hGH) (Norditropin SimpleXx in the treatment of GH deficiency.
Iyoda K, Moriwake T, Seino Y, Niimi H.
Source

Nippon Kokan Fukuyama Hospital, Fukuyama, Hiroshima, Japan.
Abstract

Human growth hormone (hGH) is an essential therapeutic drug for the treatment of GH deficiency. The development of recombinant GH using a pen injection system has enabled easy and safe treatment of GH-deficient patients; however, the process of dissolving hGH in the powder form is complicated and dangerous. In this study, we investigated the usefulness of a newly developed liquid form of hGH (Norditropin((R)) SimpleXx(TM)) in the treatment of 51 patients with GH deficiency. Fifteen previously untreated patients with GH deficiency were treated with liquid hGH (group A), and 36 patients who had previously used hGH in the powder form were changed to the liquid form (group B). Both groups were treated with liquid hGH 0.5 IU/kg per week for 6 months. The growth rate of patients in group A increased from 4.0 +/- 2.4 cm/year to 9.2 +/- 2.9 cm/year. The patients in group B continued to grow at the same rate as before using the liquid hGH therapy. Questionnaires to the patients in group B demonstrated that 85% preferred the convenience of using the new liquid form of hGH. Our results indicate that liquid hGH has similar efficacy to that of powder hGH, but its improved convenience may have a beneficial effect on patient compliance.

Can anyone comment?

Cheers
Old 04-28-2012, 09:40 AM
Newbie Registered Member

More:

Liquid growth hormone: preservatives and buffers.
Kappelgaard AM, Bojesen A, Skydsgaard K, Sjögren I, Laursen T.
Source

Scientific Marketing GHT, Novo Nordisk A/S, Bagsvaerd, Denmark. [email protected]
Abstract

Growth hormone (GH) treatment is a successful medical therapy for children and adults with GH deficiency as well as for growth retardation due to chronic renal disease, Turner syndrome and in children born small for gestational age. For all of these conditions, treatment is long term and patients receive daily subcutaneous injections of GH for many years. Patient compliance is therefore of critical importance to ensure treatment benefit. One of the major factors influencing compliance is injection pain. Besides the injection device used, pain perception and local tissue reaction following injection are dependent on the preservative used in the formulation and the concentration of GH. Injection pain may also be related to the buffer substance and injection volume. A liquid formulation of GH, Norditropi SimpleXx, has been developed that dispenses with the need for reconstitution before administration. The formulation uses phenol (3 mg/ml) as a preservative (to protect product from microbial degradation or contamination) and histidine as a buffer. Alternative preservatives used in other GH formulations include m-cresol (9 mg/ml) and benzyl alcohol (3-9 mg/ml). Buffering agents include citrate and phosphate. Phenol has been successfully used as a preservative in drug formulations for more than 50 years and is considered a safe and effective agent which complies with strict international requirements for preservatives in drug formulations. In toxicological studies, no or only mild local reactions have been observed following subcutaneous administration of phenol (7.5 mg/ml), m-cresol (3-4 mg/ml) and benzyl alcohol (9 mg/ml). No general toxicity reactions were observed after subcutaneous administration of these agents. Clinical evaluation of the preservatives and buffers used in Norditropin SimpleXx showed that pain perception was similar between formulations containing phenol and benzyl alcohol, whereas m-cresol was associated with more painful injections than benzyl alcohol. Furthermore, patients reported more pain following injection of a citrate-buffered solution than after a histidine-buffered solution. More pain was also reported following large volume injections and following injections with solutions containing high protein concentrations. In summary, optimization of the preservative and buffer content of a liquid GH formulation may reduce injection pain and lead to improved patient compliance.

2004 S. Karger AG, Basel.

Nevertheless I don't see anyone researching on it... Does anyone here has done any research on it?
Old 04-28-2012, 09:50 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Your studies ay liquid because its reconstituted already, you can't use powder.
Any supposed GH that is shipped to you as a liquid is most assuredly garbage.
Old 04-28-2012, 09:56 AM
Registered Member

The only way I would think its possibly legit is if its from one of the large pharma companies administered through a gh pen
Old 04-28-2012, 10:00 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tri-terror View Post
Your studies ay liquid because its reconstituted already, you can't use powder.
Any supposed GH that is shipped to you as a liquid is most assuredly garbage.

So for example Nutropin AQ this is BS??

AQ Vial & Syringe - Nutropin® [somatropin (rDNA origin) for injection]

Last edited by Petita; 04-28-2012 at 10:09 AM.
Old 04-28-2012, 12:24 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petita View Post
Of course Nutropin is not BS. Read that page. It's a vial you mix! Nutropin is real legit pharma GH.
ericraven2003 likes this.
Old 04-28-2012, 12:50 PM
Registered Member

I didn't see any claims on how long it remains stable. It is pharma GH in pins, so the users can get the pins changed or refilled weekly.

Clearly if you have liquid GH it will start going bad in 7 to 10 days, or sooner if you don't refrigerate.
Old 04-28-2012, 12:52 PM
Kilo Klub Member

The only way I see "liquid gh" being gtg would be if be if it was kept cold in liquid (reconstituted) form . So it would have to be shipped cold etc.
Maybe there is a real gh that can get warm and not be ruined ?
I thought at first you were referring to all those bogus homeopathic
liquid gh's for sublinguial use. I think i'd rather just toss my loot into the wind. T
Old 04-28-2012, 01:37 PM
Registered Member

I believe I remember seeing that one of the pharma gh could remain stable at room temp for longer than a week
Old 04-28-2012, 01:50 PM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

I had a friend who was using some liquid hgh that was thicker than usually hgh. She said you didn't need to take much at all to grow.
USE CODE:
JJ25PERCOFF FOR 25% OFF

SUPERIOR PEPTlDE USA

SUPERIOR PEPTlDE CANADA
SUPERIOR PEPTlDE EUROPE

SYNERBOLICS.COM

Use code: johnjuanb1 to get 5% off your next SYNTHETEK order!
Old 04-28-2012, 02:53 PM
Registered Member

The norditropin that I have comes 45 iu's per cartridge and it's premade, ready to use......but I also thought originally you were talking about liquid products that claim to be or deliver hgh.
Old 04-28-2012, 05:19 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbafrombama View Post
Of course Nutropin is not BS. Read that page. It's a vial you mix! Nutropin is real legit pharma GH.

No fella! Nutropin by what is stated there is already liquid, they say:

"Nutropin AQ is 10 mg of sterile liquid GH per vial."

Or can I be interpreting wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicyer View Post
The norditropin that I have comes 45 iu's per cartridge and it's premade, ready to use......but I also thought originally you were talking about liquid products that claim to be or deliver hgh.
But isn't that the same??

Cheers!

Last edited by Petita; 04-28-2012 at 05:30 PM.
Old 04-28-2012, 05:48 PM
Registered Member

When I first read your post I thought you were referring to something like this:

Always Young Hgh Advanced Formula Oral Growth Hormone, 1 oz

$20 online
Renewal HGH Advanced - The Next Generation of Oral Growth Hormone Spray The Advanced Formula is an orchestration of energies that brings a new level of efficacy to oral growth hormone. It is designed to accelerate the innate capabilities of HGH by blending a totally unique combination of ingredients. Integrating growth hormone with eight other nutrients, the Advanced Formula delivers a potency far greater than the sum of its elements, promoting faster, deeper and longer lasting results. Eight Synergistic Ingredients Ornithine is a natural promoter of GH in the body.
Old 04-28-2012, 05:56 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
When I first read your post I thought you were referring to something like this:

Always Young Hgh Advanced Formula Oral Growth Hormone, 1 oz

$20 online
Renewal HGH Advanced - The Next Generation of Oral Growth Hormone Spray The Advanced Formula is an orchestration of energies that brings a new level of efficacy to oral growth hormone. It is designed to accelerate the innate capabilities of HGH by blending a totally unique combination of ingredients. Integrating growth hormone with eight other nutrients, the Advanced Formula delivers a potency far greater than the sum of its elements, promoting faster, deeper and longer lasting results. Eight Synergistic Ingredients Ornithine is a natural promoter of GH in the body.

Ohhhhhhhh... Noooooo!!! That I know that's BS...

Sorry for not explaining...

What I mean was the products in my last post!!
Old 04-28-2012, 06:25 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petita View Post
Ohhhhhhhh... Noooooo!!! That I know that's BS...

Sorry for not explaining...

What I mean was the products in my last post!!
OK cool, I should never assume. As for the products you listed definitely gtg.
Old 04-29-2012, 10:51 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
OK cool, I should never assume. As for the products you listed definitely gtg.

Cool, I will start my research on liquid HGH after the 15th of May!

I will be posting the log!

I am thinking on start the research with 100 mcg CJC 1295 w/ DAC + 200 mcg GHRP-6 (3x day - on wake up, pre training, prior to sleep) + 3/4 IU of HGH 10 min after peptides (3x day - on wake up 1 IU, pre training 2 IU, prior to sleep 1IU).

What do you guys think of this protocol?

Cheers!