over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AICAR experiences???

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
Has anyone researched AICAR? I am planning to run it with GW-501516 next month when ergopep has it in stock. I am starting GW-501516 on its own tomorrow at 10mg per day. I am curious as to how much better the results are when stacking the two. Dosing protocol is difficult to nail down on AICAR. I'm thinking 100mcg per day will be my starting dose.

Experiences anyone???

I'm currently running GW-501516 at 5mg/day, and Aicar at 150 mcg/day. About 3 full weeks in and have noticed the following:

1. Increased endurance - My pre-workout cardio is crazy now. I'm on the elliptical for 15 minutes, and I can go full bore with no issues. When done, I feel that I haven't done anything taxing aside from the sweat I work up.

2. Recovery time - I can do a heavy set, and then ready to go again within 1 minute...sometimes less. Needless to say...I am pushing my workout partner probably a little too much! :D

3. Blood Pressure - This was what I was initially interested in. With GH, I noticed my blood pressure slowly creeping up. My MD gave me a script for HZT as I was starting to hold water. The water is gone, and my blood pressure is lower than it usually is. I would run 115/80 normally...with the water retention it had got as high as 130/90. Now I am getting an average reading of 110/70-75. So I do think this helped as studies have shown.

4. I notice people mention leaning up. I can't honestly say as once I dropped the water I was holding...I got a chance to really see what the GH has done and am very happy.

I will run out of Aicar first, so I will get a chance to see if these results continue with just the GW.

Thanks for the info

I'm currently running GW-501516 at 5mg/day, and Aicar at 150 mcg/day. About 3 full weeks in and have noticed the following:

1. Increased endurance - My pre-workout cardio is crazy now. I'm on the elliptical for 15 minutes, and I can go full bore with no issues. When done, I feel that I haven't done anything taxing aside from the sweat I work up.

2. Recovery time - I can do a heavy set, and then ready to go again within 1 minute...sometimes less. Needless to say...I am pushing my workout partner probably a little too much! :D

3. Blood Pressure - This was what I was initially interested in. With GH, I noticed my blood pressure slowly creeping up. My MD gave me a script for HZT as I was starting to hold water. The water is gone, and my blood pressure is lower than it usually is. I would run 115/80 normally...with the water retention it had got as high as 130/90. Now I am getting an average reading of 110/70-75. So I do think this helped as studies have shown.

4. I notice people mention leaning up. I can't honestly say as once I dropped the water I was holding...I got a chance to really see what the GH has done and am very happy.

I will run out of Aicar first, so I will get a chance to see if these results continue with just the GW.

I have been taking the GW for about 4 weeks at around 5mg or a bit more a day. I am going to pick up some Aicar next week.

The GW is pretty amazing for endurance. I just started jogging again before taking it and I was struggling doing 2 miles. After a week of taking it I was able to jog 4+ miles easily. Cardiovascularly I could have kept going but I needed to stop because my joints and calves were not used to it yet. After a month of use I have done some 8 mile runs and my pace is better then it had been in the past.

The GW has very helpful for overall endurance. However I have noticed that increasing pace still takes a lot of work. Basically if your heart rate is in the cardiovascular zone you can stay there easily for a very long time. However if you increase the pace and move your heart rate above that zone you will still burn out pretty quick. You still need to train and work to increase pace.

As for me I have not noticed any fat loss or increased energy due to the GW. Granted I don't really hold much fat to begin with and I never felt like I lacked energy either. I did have bloodwork done a week ago and my HDLs were not any better but I was taking MK-2866 for at least a month prior to the test and it obviously lowered my HDL a little. My normal is just below 40 and I was at 29. My overall cholesterol was where it normally is which is right around 120.

I am very curious to see if the AICAR will improve proformance. I am planning on taking that at 10mg a day however I might start at 5mg and then bump it up to 10mg after a couple of weeks though.

Guys you should google Aicar, the scientific study showing the positive results in mice says to get the same effect in humans, or I think it's worded as and 'effective dose in humans' it would be a 3 gram (yes gram) dose daily.

Seems like a waste of money until the price comes down, a lot.

But appreciate all of you experimenting and doing logs or posting results. Be good to see the GW and Aicar run seperate to differentiate between the two.

I suspect the Aicar is not doing much at the doses people are taking, If the scientific study is correct.

Do you think the Aicar is definitely contributing? I am interested in this subject as well as I just started the GW today. Curious to see if you see the same results on GW alone.

Do you think the Aicar is definitely contributing? I am interested in this subject as well as I just started the GW today. Curious to see if you see the same results on GW alone.

I'm really not sure to be honest. Like the poster above you said, studies that were done in the lab would amount to 3g/day for most people around 200lbs.

At 150mcg, that is less than 10 days worth...and I can't see anyone spending the money needed to run the doses needed to mimic the studies. I don't know if Aicar's effect's and doses are cumulative though.

I will be out of Aicar in a few days, but have enough of the GW to last another 2 weeks...so I should see if there are any changes when I drop it.

I'm really not sure to be honest. Like the poster above you said, studies that were done in the lab would amount to 3g/day for most people around 200lbs.

At 150mcg, that is less than 10 days worth...and I can't see anyone spending the money needed to run the doses needed to mimic the studies. I don't know if Aicar's effect's and doses are cumulative though.

I will be out of Aicar in a few days, but have enough of the GW to last another 2 weeks...so I should see if there are any changes when I drop it.

Have you run out of Aicar yet? If so, noticed any difference?

Thanks for the info btw. Really thinking about picking it up.

Aicar is taken IM.

I have been off of Aicar about 3 days now, and I don't really notice a difference. My endurance is still up and seems to be getting better, and my blood pressure is still staying about the same which is below average of what it usually runs.

I only ran 100mcg/day, so take it for what it is worth. I would really like to see what it would do when used closer to the amounts used in studies, but that is a lot of money that I would rather spend on GH or even TB-500 as that stuff is golden!

How do yiu mix your icar

I bougtha 50mg aicar how i do mix, to take a 160mcg dosis.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws