over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What actually causes HGH bloat?

Hmmm

Registered
Ive done a few google searches, and have used the search function on here, I cant seem to find a a answer for this. Im curious as to what mechanism is the cause for the bloat that some people get while taking HGH.

Water retention in the intestines. It goes away when you stop the hgh.

Im a little confused by this answer. Water in the intestines causes subcutaneous water retention. Wouldnt water in the intestines just be absorbed into the blood stream? I also hear of people getting specific places swollen, mainly the ankles or fingers.

Im a little confused by this answer. Water in the intestines causes subcutaneous water retention. Wouldnt water in the intestines just be absorbed into the blood stream? I also hear of people getting specific places swollen, mainly the ankles or fingers.

Hmm, edit button seems to have disappeared. The "Water in the intestines causes subcutaneous water retention" was meant go be posed as a question.

For me, I don't get sub Q water retention. I look lean and full on hgh. My hands and feet don't swell because my diet is clean always. But my gut distends bad from water retained in the organs.

For me, I don't get sub Q water retention. I look lean and full on hgh. My hands and feet don't swell because my diet is clean always. But my gut distends bad from water retained in the organs.

I'm in exactly the same boat, but didn't notice it until I finally got my Ansomone up to 8-10 iu's, I love the full feeling and leanness. I'm a little concerned that the belly distention may not fully regress when I lower my dose.

Interesting, Ill have to see how my body handles rips. I was doing eli green tops at 10IU per day which gave me a serum of 14.9, i had little water retention, but honestly didnt notice much change, ran it for a little over 4 months, then got burnt on a few things.

Summer season is on so im wondering how rips will treat me, figured if I understood the root of the problem I could better handle it.

I'm in exactly the same boat, but didn't notice it until I finally got my Ansomone up to 8-10 iu's, I love the full feeling and leanness. I'm a little concerned that the belly distention may not fully regress when I lower my dose.

My gut definitely has grown permanently from the 3 years of hgh use I have done. Kind of sucks! I'm thinking I will be using more myostatin inhibitors and less hgh. Myo inhibitors don't increase stomach or waist size and they put more muscle on faster than hgh. Plus, most hgh is crap these days anyway.

My gut definitely has grown permanently from the 3 years of hgh use I have done. Kind of sucks! I'm thinking I will be using more myostatin inhibitors and less hgh. Myo inhibitors don't increase stomach or waist size and they put more muscle on faster than hgh. Plus, most hgh is crap these days anyway.

People always blame gh, but most have ran igf and slin in decent doses too. I've had no gut growth off gh yet but have only used about a year or so and lowish dose. I do know people that have ran high dose long periods with no gut growth. I do get s little bit of the distension you talk off on gh though but it's gone on the mornings, only when i eat.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

My MD says that GH affects Aldosterone levels in the body. He put me on a small dose of HZT which takes care of mostly sodium issues and I lost a lot of the water from my GH, but I still have a little in my ankles at times.

He said that an Aldesterone Inhibitor would more than likely take care of that, but also told me that those types of AI's have been known to cause Gyno and that he has seen it first hand...so I just declined as I didn't want any part of that.

So I'm happy with HZT, lower sodium diet, and some VIT C supplements.

during a test only cycle i was pushing 10 iu of ansomone and had the belly get that pushed out look. so much my wife even said sometihng. now im back down to 5iu and good to go

Hey Johnjuanb1, what dosages are you taking that are giving you the organ water retention?

That's the same thing I'm noticing after a couple of weeks. I've got veins popping out every where and full muscles but a constant feeling of fullness / bloat in the stomach like I just ate a huge meal.

Hey Johnjuanb1, what dosages are you taking that are giving you the organ water retention?

I've varied the dose from 2ius to 30ius over the past few years. I am beginning to think it is from chinese hgh. My friend said he gets the distention from the chinese stuff but not from serostim.

I've varied the dose from 2ius to 30ius over the past few years. I am beginning to think it is from chinese hgh. My friend said he gets the distention from the chinese stuff but not from serostim.
So it might be a binder/filler issue? I'm sure the script stuff is much easier on your system regardless except for the $$$

I know its old thread, what happened lately, r u still on HGH, same issue?

I use Ansomone, its a quality product. However, i get that GH gut, protruding belly everyone else who's honest, and watches how they look.

I've been using it for about 3 months, i would say 2 months at 4 IU every other day, and last 1 month at 2 IU at 2 / 3 times a week, sometimes i go 3 or 4 days without a shot

Did u find new myo inhibitors that work?

you guys ressurected the crap out of this thread, but might as well.

were you using slin a lot too? i was always under the impression that the gut is more from visceral fat buildup from insulin use, as most people running GH (at least in the past) were also running big doses of insulin too.

even most physique competitors are running GH...and they dont have guts.

Last edited:
I know its old thread, what happened lately, r u still on HGH, same issue?

I use Ansomone, its a quality product. However, i get that GH gut, protruding belly everyone else who's honest, and watches how they look.

I've been using it for about 3 months, i would say 2 months at 4 IU every other day, and last 1 month at 2 IU at 2 / 3 times a week, sometimes i go 3 or 4 days without a shot

No way that you can blame that on organ growth or even water retention from HGH already. Sounds like you're constipated.

What is HZT?

Also I understand that the UG hgh has an added component to make you look fuller quickly so you think it is working, but this causes bloat. Can remember what the component is....? Maybe some chemist on here remembers?

My MD says that GH affects Aldosterone levels in the body. He put me on a small dose of HZT which takes care of mostly sodium issues and I lost a lot of the water from my GH, but I still have a little in my ankles at times.

He said that an Aldesterone Inhibitor would more than likely take care of that, but also told me that those types of AI's have been known to cause Gyno and that he has seen it first hand...so I just declined as I didn't want any part of that.

So I'm happy with HZT, lower sodium diet, and some VIT C supplements.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity