over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Beginner---wanting to start CJC-1295 and GHRP-6

szshaver

Newbies
Hi I am a 29 year old male, 6'2 210 lbs. Looking to cut up and put on some lean mass with cjc-1295 and ghrp-6. I also have a crazy balding pattern going on, I heard this stuff is also good on the hair. I am not sure how to go about this...if someone can please help instruct me with the dosing, how to mix it, where to inject it, what to mix it with, etc. I would appreciate it. I will also be studying the threads on these peptides. I just want any feedback I can get. Thanks

Complete Idiots guide to reconstitution of Peptides
got some where on the web.. cant remember

For IGF you use an acetic acid solution. If one was not made available to you you can make the solution using 7 parts distilled water and 1 part vinegar from the grocery store. You must filter this through a sterile syring filter before use however.

For MGF use bacteriostatic water BW.

For HGH Fragments and GHRP's also use BW.

When reconstituting you are going to add the liquid to th vial containing the powder is a slow controled manner with the vial tilted so that the liquid trickles out of the needles and rolls down the side of the vial. Do not squirt it directly into the peptide b/c this may damage it.

How do you know how much to use?
Well you need to know how much is in the vial and how much you wnat your dose to be. I like to make mine so that the dosage comes out to being an even 10IU so its easy to measure accurately.

You will need insulin syringes with IU (internatioal units) measurements.
and IU is 1/100 of a mL or a 100,000 of a Liter. This is a measurement of volume.

You peptide will be labeled in mcg. (micrograms) which is 1/1000 of a mg or 1 millionth of a gram.

Your vial will likely have either 1 or 2 mg of peptide inside thats 1000-2000 mcg.

Say you have a 1mg vial and you add 1ML you get
1000mcg/1mL: 10 mcg per IU
and so on if you add more.
1000mcg/2mL: 5.0 mcg per IU
1000mcg/3mL: 3.3 mcg per IU
1000mcg/4mL: 2.5 mcg per IU

if you have a 2mg vial simply multiply these number by 2
2000mcg/1mL: 20 mcg per IU

Now you are not going to be able to accurately measure 1 IU. I'd say 5 IU is the smallest measurement I would reccomend and 10IU is even easier to measure. So lets look at these dilutions for 5 and 10 IUs
1000mcg/1mL: 100 mcg per 10IU
1000mcg/2mL: 50 mcg per 10IU
1000mcg/3mL: 33.3 mcg per 10IU
1000mcg/4mL: 25 mcg per 10IU

Or
1000mcg/1mL: 50 mcg per IU
1000mcg/2mL: 25 mcg per IU
1000mcg/3mL: 16.6 mcg per IU
1000mcg/4mL: 12.5 mcg per IU

Once again if you are using a 2mg vial just multiply these numbers by 2.

(information in this thread found via the internet)

Last edited:
GHRP Peptides Dosage Instructions
The information below relates to using GHRP peptides (GHRP-6, GHRP-2 or Ipamorelin) as standalone products. For information about which other peptides they combine well with, please visit the Peptide Combinations guide.

Recommended Dosages

Before using these products, please ensure you have viewed the videos demonstrating how to correctly mix and inject GHRP peptides.

GHRP-6 or GHRP-2

Dose per injection: 200mcg
Injections per vial: 25 x 200mcg dosages
Amount to Inject: If you have used 1ml of water for mixing then a 200mcg dosage = 0.04ml (or 4 units on Insulin Syringe). If you have used 2ml of water for mixing then 200mcg = 0.08ml (or 8 units) and if you have used 3ml of water for mixing, then 200mcg = 0.12ml (or 12 units).

Ipamorelin

Dose per injection: 200mcg
Injections per vial: 10 x 200mcg dosages
Amount to Inject: If you have used 1ml of water for mixing then a 200mcg dosage = 0.10ml (or 10 units on Insulin Syringe). If you have used 2ml of water for mixing then 200mcg = 0.20ml (or 20 units) and if you have used 3ml of water for mixing, then 200mcg = 0.30ml (or 30 units).

Injection Frequency

The same injection frequency applies for any of the three GHRP peptides (GHRP-6, GHRP-2 or Ipamorelin). Optimal times are first thing in the morning, pre or post workout and at night before bed.

Beginners: 1 time per day
Intermediate: 2 times per day
Advanced: 3 times per day

Diet Restrictions

Pre-injection: Fat and carbohydrates both blunt the release of Growth Hormone (which is the whole purpose of taking GHRP), therefore you should avoid any meals/beverages high in fat for 2-3 hours before your injection. The only exception to this rule is if you are combining your GHRP peptide with a CJC-1295 peptide, in which case you only need to wait 1 hour after eating before your injection as the combination has been proven to overcome the negative impact by food on GH release.

Post-injection: GHRP products take approximately 5-30 minutes to exert their effect on GH release in the body, therefore you should wait for at least 30 minutes after your injection before consuming any food or beverages (besides water) as they may diminish the effectiveness of your injection. After 30 minutes have passed, those looking to bulk should consume a protein/carbohydrate meal or shake. Those looking to cut fat should wait as long as possible before eating and when you do, trying to eat high protein, low fat and low carbohydrate meals to allow the fat burning properties of GH to exhibit their full effect.

Recommended Diet

Bulking: For those trying to put on muscle mass, a diet high in protein and carbohydrates is recommended to be used in conjunction with your GHRP injections as insulin is required for Growth Hormone (GH) to be anabolic (muscle building).

Cutting: For people trying to lose fat, a diet high in protein, low in carbohydrates and moderate to low in fat is recommended since GH only exhibits its fat loss effects when insulin is not present.
( All info gathered via internet )

CJC-1295 Peptide Dosage Instructions
The information below relates to using GHRH Peptides (CJC-1295 DAC and Modified GRF 1-29) as standalone products. For information about which other peptides they combine well with, please visit the Peptide Combinations Guide.

Recommended Dosages

Before using these products, please ensure you have viewed the videos demonstrating how to correctly mix and inject CJC-1295 peptides.

Modified GRF 1-29

Dose per injection: 100mcg
Injections per vial: 20 x 100mcg dosages
Amount to Inject: If you have used 1ml of water for mixing then a 100mcg dosage = 0.05ml (or 5 units on Insulin Syringe). If you have used 2ml of water for mixing then 100mcg = 0.10ml (or 10 units) and if you have used 3ml of water for mixing, then 100mcg = 0.15ml (or 15 units).

CJC-1295 DAC

Dose per injection: 2mg
Injections per vial: 1 x 2mg dosages
Amount to Inject: If you have used 0.5ml of water for mixing then a 2mg dosage = 0.50ml (or 50 units on Insulin Syringe). If you have used 1ml of water then a 2mg dosage = 1ml (or 100 units).

Injection Frequency

Modified GRF 1-29
100mcg injected 1-3 times per day, preferably together with a GHRP Peptide at 100-200mcg.

CJC-1295 DAC
2mg injected once per week (due to its long half-life)

Diet Restrictions

Modified GRF 1-29

Pre-injection: The purpose of injection Modified GRF 1-29 is to have it trigger a release of GH in the body. Since fat and insulin (released after eating carbohydrates) both diminish the release of GH you should refrain from consuming any high fat or high carbohydrate meals or beverages for at least 2 hours before your injection (assuming you are injecting Modified GRF 1-29 on its own). An example of this would be eating dinner at 8pm then waiting until at least 10pm to do your injection. If you are however combining it with a GHRP peptide, studies in animals have indicated that when these peptides were taken together just 1 hour after eating their ability to release GH wasn't diminished. Therefore if your schedule is not so flexible in regard to meal timings, you may wish to combine Modified GRF 1-29 with a GHRP peptide.

Post-injection: 30 minutes post-injection is usually when GHRH stimulation of GH release is complete, meaning it's safe to consume food/beverages after this time without worrying that they will cause your injection to be less effective. Consuming a high protein/carbohydrate meal at this time will create an insulin spike and therefore assist with the anabolic (muscle building) effects of GH. Those looking to burn fat should wait as long as possible before eating and when you do, only eat high protein, low fat and low carbohydrate meals to allow GH's fat burning effects to last as long as possible.

CJC-1295 DAC

Due to its long half-life no dietary restrictions are required for CJC-1295 DAC to exhibit its long-term benefits on your body's basal GH level, however, observing the same instructions as above for Modified GRF 1-29 will ensure you also take advantage of the short-term GH pulse created after a CJC-1295 DAC injection.

Recommended Diet

Cutting: High Protein with moderate fat and low carbohydrates since insulin (primarily realised in response to carbohydrates being consumed) will stop GH's fat burning effects while it's present.

Bulking: High Protein, high carbohydrates, and low fat. While insulin stops GH's fat loss properties, it is required for GH to be anabolic (muscle building), so you should always aim to spike your insulin 30 minutes post injection.
(All info gathered via internet )

Now that I have made you read a few things.Here's how its done ( if you have not gathered this info from the book I wrote above )
Dose you Cjc and Ghrp-6 at 100mcg each, 3x's a day sub q with a insulin pin. :eek:

thanks

Now that I have made you read a few things.Here's how its done ( if you have not gathered this info from the book I wrote above )
Dose you Cjc and Ghrp-6 at 100mcg each, 3x's a day sub q with a insulin pin. :eek:

Thanks for this info. About the cjc, you wrote above to inject 2 mg of cjc once per week, not in divided doses everyday. Is it 2 mg once per week or in divided doses everyday totalling 2mg at the end of the week? Which is better to be taken by itself? I appreciate your help

Last edited:
Thats Cjc1295 Dac.. If your using Cjc1295 w/o dac ( Mod GRF ) ( recommended) Just use 100mcg 3x's a day protocol.

Thanks for this info. About the cjc, you wrote above to inject 2 mg of cjc once per week, not in divided doses everyday. Is it 2 mg once per week or in divided doses everyday totalling 2mg at the end of the week? Which is better to be taken by itself? I appreciate your help

PM for you :) I suggest to do what crackrbaby says, cjc1295 WITHOUT dac would be the greatest choice, the DAC version can cause GH bleed, you don't want this :)

mixing the CJC 1295 w/o dac and ghrp-6

So I mixed 1 ml of bac water with the cjc 1295 w/o dac 2mg, and there's chunks in it like it didnt mix properly. I'm gonna put it in fridge overnight and see if it dissolves better by tomorrow. When I mixed 2.5 ml of bac water in with the ghrp-6 5mg, it dissolved and there is no chunks. What's up with the chunks that look like little salt crystals floating around in the cjc 1295 w/o dac?

So I mixed 1 ml of bac water with the cjc 1295 w/o dac 2mg, and there's chunks in it like it didnt mix properly. I'm gonna put it in fridge overnight and see if it dissolves better by tomorrow. When I mixed 2.5 ml of bac water in with the ghrp-6 5mg, it dissolved and there is no chunks. What's up with the chunks that look like little salt crystals floating around in the cjc 1295 w/o dac?

Trying to rolling slowly the vial..

chunks

ya I've tried rolling it slowly to help it dissolve, I even added more bac water and there are still little chunks and some is stuck to the bottom of the vial. I have been mixing it with the GHRP-6 anyway and still taking it...but I am considering ordering something else since I am not confident I am getting an effective dose of CJC1295 wo/dac. Is this common with cjc1295 w/o dac?

ya I've tried rolling it slowly to help it dissolve, I even added more bac water and there are still little chunks and some is stuck to the bottom of the vial. I have been mixing it with the GHRP-6 anyway and still taking it...but I am considering ordering something else since I am not confident I am getting an effective dose of CJC1295 wo/dac. Is this common with cjc1295 w/o dac?

It's not very common, but can happen, I know that this problems will solve putting the vial one night in refrigerator. Maybe this means a bad quality/purity..

Wait a more expert user :)

I can say from past usage, GHRP-6 will make you hungrier than shit and if your looking to cut up.......bad idea.

Ipam with cjc1295 is way better.

Make sure you inject IM or your gut will be huge! It happens to everyone so IM with a slin pin is way better. I always do the quads and get the same results.

that is all great info, i would usare ghrp-2 if looking to cut...my ghrp 6 is making eating a constant thing

I can say from past usage, GHRP-6 will make you hungrier than shit and if your looking to cut up.......bad idea.

Ipam with cjc1295 is way better.

Make sure you inject IM or your gut will be huge! It happens to everyone so IM with a slin pin is way better. I always do the quads and get the same results.

Sorry mma-guy, it doesn't happy to everyone...my friends stomach is gtg flatter and flatter... And he's not doing cardio so I can only imagine fat reduction in that area when he does.

I do not see the reason to admin ghrp's IM as it has to go systemic in order for it's mechanism to function, quickest way for that IMO is SQ...I don't see any localized affects like DES, Lr3 or synthetic GH localized affects those experience..

Last edited:
Sorry mma-guy, it doesn't happy to everyone...my friends stomach is gtg flatter and flatter... And he's not doing cardio so I can only imagine fat reduction in that area when he does.

I do not see the reason to admin ghrp's IM as it has to go systemic in order for it's mechanism to function, quickest way for that IMO is SQ...I don't see any localized affects like DES, Lr3 or synthetic GH localized affects those experience..

Yes SQ is the besy way :)

Mixing help

I have a blend of CJC 1295 wo DAC 5mg and GHRP-2 5mg. I'm having a hard time figuring out how to mix to get what I need. I've tried peptide calculator and still having trouble. I'm not retarded, just want to make sure I have it right. I plan on running 100mcg 3x day. I have 3 - 10ml vials. Any help?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws