over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Egrifta (Tesamorelin)

nobel252

Registered
Anyone have experience with this peptide. Research shows that it is effective and comparable to rHGH at 2mg per day.

Works pretty well, just not worth the cost in my opinion. Had blood work done using one of ours sponsors product and it was pretty close to equivalent to 3 IU of Rips.

We have been using it on one of our research chimps and the results are impressive. It feels the same as when he was using 5iu blue tops the sides got so bad we had to give him a two week break his hands were becoming very painfull also had swelling in the feet. But as stated the cost is a bit much the cheapest we could find it was ten dollars and some change per day.

Thanks for the reply fellas. I might have to research this peptide soon. If 2 mgs a day of this peptide can be equivalent to 2 to 3 ius a day of pharma GH I would be content with it because all I'm really looking for is
antiaging effects and energy

Tesamorelin works but it comes with a caveat. The only reason tesamorelin was created so it could be patented and by EMD Serono which is part of Merck. That is all. Long ago scientists figured out that the last 15 amino acids of the 44 amino acid length of GHRF is useless. This is why it was cleaved off and we got Sermorelin which is 29 amino acids long. Now we know that sermorelin was just too short acting and pretty much was useless within minutes so hence why modifier GRF 1-29 was created to extend the half life and works very well.

With Tesamorelin they left the useless 15amino acid chain on to keep it at 44 but added a trans-3-hexenoyl group to extend half life to over 8 hours. This sucks because it causes quite a bit of bleed and is not optimal as we would like. The reason the dosage is so high at 2mg per injection is because when used alone without a GHRP (growth hormone releasing peptide) then the dosage has to be pretty high to over come somatostatin and cause a decent amount of GH release.

All in all it is money in the pocket of Merck that is all and the only reason Tesamorelin was used. You can get just as great of a result and even better using high quality Mod GRF 1-29 along with GHRP-2 or Ipamorelin and much lower cost and a lot lesser daily dosages.

Yep just another example of clever marketing strategy by one of the big drug companys they targeted aids patients to get FDA aproval for Egrifta
But after reading all the clinical trials we decided to try it
And I can say is it worked better for us than any of the other peptides GH bleed or not.

Yep just another example of clever marketing strategy by one of the big drug companys they targeted aids patients to get FDA aproval for Egrifta
But after reading all the clinical trials we decided to try it
And I can say is it worked better for us than any of the other peptides GH bleed or not.

In the peptide world Tesamorelin costs about $10-15 per 2mg. So using it daily will cost $300-400/month. This is more expensive than high quality GH such as Elitropins or Rips from our sponsors right here on this board. If you understand the science and agree that tesamorelin has no reason to be 44 amino acid long and just made it a longer half life then i see no reason for its use. I dont disagree with you that you may have gotten better results but what are you comparing it to and what dosages?

If you are comparing 2mg of tesamoreling to 100mcg of GRF 1-29 or Ipamorelin then obviously yes but you are using 20x the dosage. I bet if you use 100mcg of Modified GRF1-29 along with 300mcg of Ipamorelin 3x a day or even 1mg of Ipamorelin at bed time along with GRF1-29 not only you will come out a lot cheaper but you will be getting better results.

been recently doing ipam at 750-800mcgs a day and getting decent results. Feels like 3ius of good gh

Very well said it is not fair to compare the 2mg per day to the standard protocol of the more common and less expensive peptides and the cost is an issue especially when you compare it to synthetic GH
We have to look at do the plusses out weigh the minuses?
Its one injection per day
Its not illegal (yet)
Its very effective
Its your natural GH
But the cost is it worth it?

Very well said it is not fair to compare the 2mg per day to the standard protocol of the more common and less expensive peptides and the cost is an issue especially when you compare it to synthetic GH
We have to look at do the plusses out weigh the minuses?
Its one injection per day
Its not illegal (yet)
Its very effective
Its your natural GH
But the cost is it worth it?

I am sure that you would have even more GH release from the combo of Mod GRF 1-29 100mcg/Ipamorelin 1mg at bed time. And it would be a single injection and it would definitely be cheaper and not illegal either. We know no matter which GHRH analogue we use they just work 10x better when mixed with a little GHRP and the synergistic effect is amazing. Of course Merck has no use for that because they want to make money (which i dont blame them) but for us smarter people we need to figure out that they did not discover something new.

I have had my research animal on Tesamorelin....IMHO, it's incredible for leaning out. I have research Ipam, Ghrp-2, and Mod without Dac....I really like these peptides, but we have noticed Tesamorelin to be a more effective fat loss aid.

Ergo's Tesa is an excellent product.......will be using more in the near future.

I have had my research animal on Tesamorelin....IMHO, it's incredible for leaning out. I have research Ipam, Ghrp-2, and Mod without Dac....I really like these peptides, but we have noticed Tesamorelin to be a more effective fat loss aid.

Ergo's Tesa is an excellent product.......will be using more in the near future.

How was the protocol researched? I'm assuming 2mgs daily split twice a day. Also is there any effects on prolactin and cortisol.

We just got sum ergo tess yesterday we have been taking 2mg every day at 4pm on an empty stomache that seems to the best approach for us
We tried splitting the dosage but with the long halflife thats not effective we tried 1mg per day and felt nothing.
Still you have to question is it cost effective im thinking probably not read the entire thread and decide for yourself
Personaly if the cost does not come down soon I will put my chimp back on synthetic GH

We researched both at 1mg and 2mg a day and really couldn't tell that much of a difference. Didn't have the chance to check prolactin or cortisol levels. I really like this peptide a lot. I would buy Ergo's Tesamorelin.....that way you get more for your money.

By the way, it should be administered on an empty stomach. It has a long half life.

We researched both at 1mg and 2mg a day and really couldn't tell that much of a difference. Didn't have the chance to check prolactin or cortisol levels. I really like this peptide a lot. I would buy Ergo's Tesamorelin.....that way you get more for your money.

Thanks for this info aphex. Just saw that ergo carried it and the price is much better than my other source. Time to contact big Phil for a discount code.

If Tesamorelin is a long half life.

Is it good to combo it with Ipa? (or GHRP2)

Also, let's say half life is 8hours, but GHRP2 is 2. isn't better to wait inject Tesa + GHRP, wait 3 hours, reinject GHRP? Would it help the Tesamorelin rise again?

At 2mg/vial, its not that cheaper than Synthetic GH. But maybe we have been using too much of it, who has ever done blood test of 500mg tesa and see if it comes different than 2mg?

We also know Ipam is weaker that GHRP2 on the first hour, but better on long period, Tesamorelin stays in the blood at least ... 6 hours or so. We know Ipam can have a dose dependent effect on GH release... So 1mg Tesa + 500mg Ipam, wouldn't be a nice elevation for 8hours or so?

Anyone have experience with this peptide. Research shows that it is effective and comparable to rHGH at 2mg per day.

I love trsamorelin before bed. It's an 8 hour sustained HGH releasing GHRH.
2mg per night is very expensive. I would run a lower dose of tesamorelin and stack it with ipamorelin for a very nice slow release of HGH while you sleep.

How the hell did Mereck get the FDA to approve it for lipodystrophy of the abdomen? Are there any real non biased studies showing the effectiveness of Egrifta spot reducing fat in the abdomen?

I feel like ALOT more women and guys in prep trying to get rid of that lower ab fat would be running this hard core if it did a good job at what its prescribed for

I have been using 1mg per night with 500mcg Ipamorelin (sometimes more Ipam). I really like tesamorelin but its not like it is causing any dramatic changes to my physique. There are better alternatives out there as this stuff is not cheap at all. But if you are not on a budget this stuff would give you a great cycle. I feel good on this stuff with the usual gh sides. I get tired in the day but its nothing over the top so I am fine. I would rate this as one of the best peptides for fat loss.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws