over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to use CjC 1295 DAC !

Beaver

Registered
Hello,

I have been mega dosing Cyc-1295 DAC for a year off and on. I have found it works just as good for me as HGH for a fraction of the price !. You do not get HGH bleed that's all just bullshit. I no on this site a lot of people are following peolpe they should not. I train in Venice Golds and i can tell you a lot of people are mega dosing Cyc 1295 DAC with the same conclusion it works great !. I no people will attack me but, all i can say try it in the morning and at night and run it for 90 days by it self and you be the judge !. I have best friends in the sport of Body Building and been around it for a long time and i think CjC 1295 DAC is a pot of gold !.

Well dood put your money where your mouth is and prove it Dat B True sure would.

Dat-B-True says....

CJC is a term coined & used in a study that tested a newly created velcro type drug complex to attach to GRF(1-29) to allow it to cling to albumin in blood and give it protection and a long life (albumin has a very long plasma life).

They tested three peptides/drug compounds. The first was simply GRF(1-29) with the drug affinity complex (DAC) attached. Think of that DAC as simply the velcro drug component. As you can see the CJCs are not pure peptides. They called this CJC-1288. It lasted about the same as plain old GRF(1-29). Blood plasma enzymes killed it in minutes.

Then they took GRF(1-29) and made one amino acid swap plus the DAC (velcro drug) That means they took Arginine in the 2nd position of the peptide and replaced it with its mirror image form known as the D form. This makes the analog peptide stronger but not by enough. The half-life is maybe double GRF(1-29) in humans. So 5 minutes of half-life. This they called CJC-1293.

Then they made 4 amino acid changes in GRF(1-29) to really strengthen it so it would last more then 30 minutes and added the drug affinity complex. This worked well for them because the peptide/drug hybrid lasted long enough to find the plasma albumin for the DAC part to velcro itself to for a long life of several days. This they called CJC-1295

You want none of the CJC's. The first two because they do not survive long enough and the last one because it is always around. True somatostatin does pop up and stop GH release, but as soon as it can CJC-1295 is inducing GH release. The study itself found it increased base levels but did not increase pulses. That means there is less GH mass synthesized and stored in the somatotrophs. What are somatotrophs? Remember they are growth hormone releasing cells. The word may sound like somatostatin but only somatostatin has the power to stop GH release because? Because it is colored in red.

Somatotrophs are not cells that release prolactin. Prolactin is released by Lactotrophs. Somatotrophs self organize into networks that coordinate GH release into a pulse. A fuller treatment is available on this forum.

What do you want?

You want the pure peptide part that was used in the third analog. You want those 4 modifications because they make what is essentially GHRH last for 30 minutes or more. This is a fine peptide to contribute to a GH pulse. This I call modified GRF(1-29). Since it is basically a 30 minute plus lasting GHRH I color it green.

Good info^^^

Hello,

I have been mega dosing Cyc-1295 DAC for a year off and on. I have found it works just as good for me as HGH for a fraction of the price !. You do not get HGH bleed that's all just bullshit. I no on this site a lot of people are following peolpe they should not. I train in Venice Golds and i can tell you a lot of people are mega dosing Cyc 1295 DAC with the same conclusion it works great !. I no people will attack me but, all i can say try it in the morning and at night and run it for 90 days by it self and you be the judge !. I have best friends in the sport of Body Building and been around it for a long time and i think CjC 1295 DAC is a pot of gold !.

I'm so glad I saw this thread. Since alpha has proven DAT's data to be false in several ways (no offense to DAT, but serum hgh testing is proof in my eyes), I am planning to run CJC WITH DAC at 7mg/week. It makes sense to me that what you say about gh bleed being bullshit is logical considering synthetic hgh is active long term and pros never come off of it. CJC WITH DAC is the same concept.

How high are the big guys in Venice dosing it? Is my plan of 7mg/week enough? Thank you for your time. ;)

I'm so glad I saw this thread. Since alpha has proven DAT's data to be false in several ways (no offense to DAT, but serum hgh testing is proof in my eyes), I am planning to run CJC WITH DAC at 7mg/week. It makes sense to me that what you say about gh bleed being bullshit is logical considering synthetic hgh is active long term and pros never come off of it. CJC WITH DAC is the same concept.

How high are the big guys in Venice dosing it? Is my plan of 7mg/week enough? Thank you for your time. ;)

I am curious too but I would be concerned that if we create an uncontrolled secretion that may produce more cortisol then our bodies can handle. Our adrenal glands may become stressed out raising blood pressure and creating internal damage to our organs. If we create a true factory of over production it can lead to a pituitary tumor.

if tesamorelin is good to go how can cjc w DAC be any different as they are both long acting ghrh??

7mg seems a little high to me bro, try a split of say 500mcg e3d - that worked pretty well in the past ;) , i don't think you want to necessarily boom dose this.

7mg seems a little high to me bro, try a split of say 500mcg e3d - that worked pretty well in the past ;) , i don't think you want to necessarily boom dose this.

I was going to actually do 2mg eod, totaling 7mg/week. Unless, this is too low?

Just reread your post. Oopppss...hahaha I thought you said do 5mg e3d. Hahaha.....I thought, DAMN...maybe I'm being a pussy with 7mg. :eek:

I am curious too but I would be concerned that if we create an uncontrolled secretion that may produce more cortisol then our bodies can handle. Our adrenal glands may become stressed out raising blood pressure and creating internal damage to our organs. If we create a true factory of over production it can lead to a pituitary tumor.

I agree with all your concerns, but I don't fear that happening in a 3 month experiment. I could be wrong though. It was posted by someone that 70mcg/kg has been deemed safe, so 7mg/week is a little less than that since I weigh over 100kg. Hopefully I won't end up with a gap between every tooth like Paul Dillet. :D

I'm going to throw in 100mcg ghrp2 a few times a day for the gh spike. I'm not sure if that would even be necessary though.

. You do not get HGH bleed that's all just bullshit. I no on this site a lot of people are following peolpe they should not. I train in Venice Golds and i can tell you a lot of people are mega dosing Cyc 1295 DAC with the same conclusion it works great !. I no people will attack me but, all i can say try it in the morning and at night and run it for 90 days by it self and you be the judge !. I have best friends in the sport of Body Building and been around it for a long time and i think CjC 1295 DAC is a pot of gold !.

not being argumentative, as I believe w/ or w/out dac has merit, but how the hell does anybody really know if they are bleeding.
I think the gh bleed hypothesis is old news. I think a lot of what is in the first sticky is useful, but it is now, just information that was previously gathered

I've mentioned using this several times but always got either ignored or told how the DAC sucked, blah, blah, blah. LOL! YOu all are a fickle bunch. Anyways, if you want to read more, google "**broken link removed**". The guy is a professor and the first (I think) to espouse using the DAC formulation for great gains. I think he also mentions not to go above 3500 mcgs per week. I'm not exactly sure if that was the amount but if you find his post, he breaks it down pretty well. Also use it alongside an acetylcholinase inhibitor. Hope this helps.

I've mentioned using this several times but always got either ignored or told how the DAC sucked, blah, blah, blah. LOL! YOu all are a fickle bunch. Anyways, if you want to read more, google "**broken link removed**". The guy is a professor and the first (I think) to espouse using the DAC formulation for great gains. I think he also mentions not to go above 3500 mcgs per week. I'm not exactly sure if that was the amount but if you find his post, he breaks it down pretty well. Also use it alongside an acetylcholinase inhibitor. Hope this helps.

Bionic...thank you for the link. I just read it. I'm going to order some huperzine A and green tea once I get my CJC WITH DAC. This will be a fun experiment. :D

Bionic...thank you for the link. I just read it. I'm going to order some huperzine A and green tea once I get my CJC WITH DAC. This will be a fun experiment. :D

Are you going to do serum testing? That would be VERY interesting to see.

Ill chime in here bros.. i have followed russianstars protocol of cjc dac only with hup a at i believe i did 50mcg 3x/day? I pinned s/t/th/s and started at 2mg/wk and went as high as 2.8 or 3, can't remember exactly, it was very nice for staying lean on a bulk. I had already gained quite a bit of fat as it was close ti the end of a bulk, hut over the course i used it i was eating over 5k cals a day and still gaining size and i believe leaned out a bit.

The only negative i experienced was anything over 2mg, and the higher over 2mg a week you go, i had blood pressure issues. Face was beat red at all times and blood pressure resting qas running around 135/80.. my bp usually is consistent ~120/~60ish, yes bottom number haa always been lower. Id like to also point out NOTHING else i have experiemented has raised bp other than this... no blasts have touched my bp, no probs with it on any fat burners or anything, but over 2mg of this had it high.. and any activity would have me beat red... if i ever ran it again i would probably do the 500mcg e3d.. or a max of 1.5mg/wk. I didnt noticr any added benefit over 2mg, results were the same, only more sides. Bp and flushed feeling. At the highest dose i felt like crap and didnt finish out the week of it and with the 9ish day half life it took about 4 days for it to clear enough to feel ok and a good 10ish days to normalize.

Are you going to do serum testing? That would be VERY interesting to see.
This might sound weak coming from me, considering I inject myself a dozen times a day, no exaggeration....but, I don't like anyone pulling blood from my veins. It freaks me out. I passed out from it once. :(

Interesting...I don't want b.p. issues. I wish BEAVER would chime in on what dose the guy's at Golds Gym Venice are using.

Ill chime in here bros.. i have followed russianstars protocol of cjc dac only with hup a at i believe i did 50mcg 3x/day? I pinned s/t/th/s and started at 2mg/wk and went as high as 2.8 or 3, can't remember exactly, it was very nice for staying lean on a bulk. I had already gained quite a bit of fat as it was close ti the end of a bulk, hut over the course i used it i was eating over 5k cals a day and still gaining size and i believe leaned out a bit.

The only negative i experienced was anything over 2mg, and the higher over 2mg a week you go, i had blood pressure issues. Face was beat red at all times and blood pressure resting qas running around 135/80.. my bp usually is consistent ~120/~60ish, yes bottom number haa always been lower. Id like to also point out NOTHING else i have experiemented has raised bp other than this... no blasts have touched my bp, no probs with it on any fat burners or anything, but over 2mg of this had it high.. and any activity would have me beat red... if i ever ran it again i would probably do the 500mcg e3d.. or a max of 1.5mg/wk. I didnt noticr any added benefit over 2mg, results were the same, only more sides. Bp and flushed feeling. At the highest dose i felt like crap and didnt finish out the week of it and with the 9ish day half life it took about 4 days for it to clear enough to feel ok and a good 10ish days to normalize.

This might sound weak coming from me, considering I inject myself a dozen times a day, no exaggeration....but, I don't like anyone pulling blood from my veins. It freaks me out. I passed out from it once. :(

Holy SHIT !

I am the same... lol that's awesome

Holy SHIT !

I am the same... lol that's awesome

I third this lol. No problen with needles or pain, but a needles in my vein sucking out my blood freaks me out every time ... hate it

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws