advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptide testing---All you need to know, in here.

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
Here is my next one month experiment:

2mg cjc WITH DAC eod

1 vial usa myo hmp/wk

Three 200mg huperzine A capsules per day
Three green tea extract capsules per day

My ergopep pack just arrived. I'll research a 2mg vial of cjc WITH dac later on today and report back on what I feel. I must say that this experiment scares me a bit as I have never used cjc WITH dac before...fear of the unknown. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Before pic taken now. My phone camera is shit.

Attachments

• 2012-08-22_12.42.12.jpg
    2012-08-22_12.42.12.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 6,406
So your gna do all the cjc in one shot? Or divided thought the day. So what's the daily mcg for cjc and other peps?

So your gna do all the cjc in one shot? Or divided thought the day. So what's the daily mcg for cjc and other peps?

I'm going to inject the full 2mg vial in one injection eod. I see no reason not to as it remains active for up to 17 days. I'm going to throw in 25mcg hexarelin 3x/day for a high pulse. The myo hmp will be taken once a week IM in the quads. I take 500mcg MT2 eod. That's why I'm so dark skinned.

CjC 1295 DAC Every day dosing !

It is incredible that nobody on this website has done CJC-1295-DAC everyday !. Its a big secret in Venice Golds and works like HGH for a fraction of the price. I predict that in the next 6 months CJC 1295-DAC will be the biggest peptide in sales. It will put your IGF-1 through the roof and its not toxic. You get leaner and harder everyday. I do Am and Pm shots and you do not get HGH bleed, that's total bullshit !!!. If that's the case bodybuilders would not take HGH #3 times a day. If i am full of shit just try it for 30 days !!!!!!!

The vitamin store didn't have a good huperzine A supplement so I went with horny goat weed instead. Both are supposed to have the same end result of blocking somatostatin. Huperzine A is said to be addictive so I'm glad I chose to go with horny goat weed.

Took my 2mg cjcDAC inject sub-Q around 15 minutes ago. Got a mild head rush within a minute. I feel very relaxed. Going to take a nap. I trained back and did 50 minutes of cardio this morning. Will go back and train delts, traps, and do more cardio this evening. When I wake up I'll take a micro-dose of hexarelin to get a high gh spike without getting cortisol release, according to the low dose human studies.

It is incredible that nobody on this website has done CJC-1295-DAC everyday !. Its a big secret in Venice Golds and works like HGH for a fraction of the price. I predict that in the next 6 months CJC 1295-DAC will be the biggest peptide in sales. It will put your IGF-1 through the roof and its not toxic. You get leaner and harder everyday. I do Am and Pm shots and you do not get HGH bleed, that's total bullshit !!!. If that's the case bodybuilders would not take HGH #3 times a day. If i am full of shit just try it for 30 days !!!!!!!

Beaver...I'm so glad you chimed in. It was your thread that made me want to try this. What dosing scedule should I use? You said the guys at Gold's Venice are mega-dosing it. What dose are they doing? I have 30mg to work with this month. Thanks :D

2 hours post cjcDAC administration...still feel very relaxed/ somewhat sedated. Just took 16.7mcg hexarelin which gave an immediate head rush, yet nothing like saturation dose. In order to get a dose this low to administer, I reconstituted the 5mg vial of hexarelin with 3ml bac water, giving 16.7mcg per 1 unit on a 100 unit diabetic syringe. That's right...only 1/100 of the full syringe is injected. :eek:

According to pubmed.com study 8954038, low dose hexarelin was synergistic with GHRH and potent for GH release with minimal effect on other hormones. Low dose is defined as 0.125mcg/kg, which is approximately 13mcg at my weight of 232Lbs.

Last edited:
After reading BEAVER's post, I am going to change my cjc-1295DAC dosing to 500mcg am and 500mcg pm everyday. If this is how the big boys are dosing it then that's the way to go. :D

im jelly of the skin, is ur face as dark as ur chest/abs?

im jelly of the skin, is ur face as dark as ur chest/abs?

I'm that dark everywhere from ergopep's melanontan II. My ethnicity is white. I'm a mix of Irish, English, German, Dutch, Russian, and Hungarian. You know what they say, "Once you go black, you never go back." Hahaha... :D

I have done cjc with dac ed before. Was going to do it again soon. The results are very noticeable. And the lethargy was also.. I believe it definitely has its place and it may be even more effective (in terms of body recomposition) than the current pulsing protocols. As for safety.. who knows. I don't think gh bleed is necessarily something you can "feel" but to say it is a bunch of bs is wrong.

After taking cjcDAC and hexarelin, I was relaxed and didn't want to train a second time. Then, I took a vial of usa-made myo hmp. A half for later I was freaking wired! Felt some pressure in my chest like if I took a high dose of stimulants. I went and trained delts, traps, abs, and did cardio. I'm still wired at 12:30am. Going to take some nyquil so I can get some sleep.

This little experiment def looks worth a shot. Btw you look like a beast in your pic bro. O/t are you planning on getting any blood work done during or after the experiment???

JJ any GH with that cycle?

I haven't used hgh since May. After this month's experiment, I really want to try the following experiment if I can afford it:

ALTERNATING DAYS:

A: 4mg tesamorelin(2mg upon waking, 2mg before bed)

B: 8ius serostim(4ius upon waking, 4ius before bed)

It's important to have the synthetic hgh clear before taking the ghrh, as the ghrh may not be as effective with hgh active.

I like the idea of serostim taken sub Q upon waking for 24 hour slow release and greatest igf release, and IM before bed so it clears by my morning tesamorelin shot.

This little experiment def looks worth a shot. Btw you look like a beast in your pic bro. O/t are you planning on getting any blood work done during or after the experiment???

I doubt I'll get blood work. I can get 60ccs inject dbol and 60ccs inject adrol for the price of a blood draw. Would rather spend the money on GAULS. ;)

I am curios to how high serum hgh is elevated from cjcDAC, and how high igf would be after one month at 7mg/week. Hate to spend the money on it though.

Excited to see how this goes for you JJ:)

I've started using up whats left of my cjcwdac. 3vials, 1 done frontloaded over 2 days, then now 1mg 2x weekly. Ghrp2 shots 2x a day..but do not feel any hunger or anything special after the shots when combined with cjcwdac like this. There are studies on I think both 6 and 12mg weekly cjcdac with igf levels...I will look them up. 6mg gives 3fold steady if I remeber correctly.

I am thinking about using what is left like you've been advised 0,5mg am/pm just see if it gives any noticable typical gh feeling. Also have some pure hornygoat weed extract I could cook up a mug of tea with:p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner