over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Ultimate Nootropics log!!!

Google&Pubmed

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ok so I just sold a shit load of my supplements to drop $200 on this stack and the only thing missing is Cerebrolysin but I'm at $0 for now lol.

The stack came from Bushidobadboy from T Nation

Herbal-and-almost-completely-side-effect-free-and-cheap-and easily-obtainable nootropic stack for first timers:

Vinpocetine 3 x 10mg ED with food.
Huperzine A 3 x 50mcg ED with food.
DMAE 600mg once or twice per day, to replenish chloin levels.

As with all stacks, start with one drug (vinpo), just once per day and build up from there. Once tolerance has been established, add in the next drug, etc.

Next Addition:

A racetam, either piracetam or my fave; aniracetam.

aniracetam@ 600mg 3 x ED would be nice, but a little expensive. Once per day would do I guess but is not optimal.

Piracetam I've never got on with, so I have no dose recommendations. I think up to about 2400mg ED though is standard.

Further Addition

Oxiracetam @ 700-800mg for a 'one time' dose, taken about 30 minutes before an especially intense study session. 2 hours later you will probably feel mentally drained.

I am prescribed Adderall and no I didn't lie for one I got tested for 3 hours for my ADHD and 3-6 hours for my dyslexia.

Adderall side effect on me:
Anxious(not in a good way)
Massive reduce in appetite
depression which kind of derives from me being anxious.

So I have been using selank for two days now at 100mcg/twice a day. I will later and slowly up it to 250mcg/twice a day.

All the nootropics should be here in a couple of days and classes start tomorrow. I'll see if I can get Cerebrolysin and do 5ml/day for 5 days a week.

GP how familiar are you with cerebrolysin I was recently diagnosed with parkinsons and I have read this peptide could help with the symptoms like the shaking in my left thumb and forefinger

GP how familiar are you with cerebrolysin I was recently diagnosed with parkinsons and I have read this peptide could help with the symptoms like the shaking in my left thumb and forefinger

I just replied to your thread bud. It does help with degradation but I have no idea about shaking in your hand. I'll try to see if I can find something on it.

I run 1g of ani morning and afternoon with 600mg of alpha GPC, 200 mcg Huperzine A for my nootropics. Sometimes I will substitute 300 mg Pramiracetam for the ani.

FOr my B vites I run SUlbutiamine 750mg and Pyritinol 400mg.

This stack gives me intense mental energy and focus.

I am recently beginning to experiment with Noopept and liking that as well although I needed to upgrade to a mg scale to take it.

Ergopep really needs to move that from it's longevity tab to the Nootropics tab on the website. Someone might miss it.

Nootropics are becoming a big industry, a friend of mine just spent a small fortune to start his own capping bussiness and is very pleased with how many poeple are into "smart" drugs.:s;eeping-:

Just a quote I read before:

"Nootropics won't make you smart,It will only make you a faster idiot.But you are still the same idiot!"

I tried long cycles of celebrolysin at 5ml/day pharma grade prescribed ones from Ebwie and Ever pharma.

I Tried Nootropil ,pharmagrade piracetam.

I tried Oxybral by gsk,pharma grade sustain release Vincamine.

I tried lots of shit. DMEA,Sulbutiamine,B-vitamines,Aricept (Donpezil),Ultima,PEA,DMAA,Depot B-12..

I tried them all out of curiosity,I already have an IQ of 139.To be honest some are good others are counterproductive!But I always functioned BEST when I'm off of all of them..They can be very dependable and attached to.Celebrolysin is what I can say the BEST of them all.It give you nice clean energy while detoxing your CNS at the same time.I was a virgin to stims after Celebrolysin use.At some point reached the level I can dose 400mg caff.,100DMAA,8mg Salbutamol just to feel a difference,post Celeb. 100mg caff. crashed me!

Last edited:
Well either way I used Focus XT that has the first 3 products in it but I only took it once a day and all my classes became WAAAAAY easier. 5 biology classes and the advanced level nuerobio teacher was a fucking beast. After a week of focus XT 6 hours of studying time went down to 3 to 4 hours tops! So yeah I didn't drop all this money for no damn reason.

NON of them make you smarter. They just make your brain communicate with each and different section and if you don't know how important that is then ask a dyslexic person....oh wait, I am dyslexic and I know how much it effects my life.

But fuck what I'm saying why don't you guys just pubmed each and different product.

Just a quote I read before:

"Nootropics won't make you smart,It will only make you a faster idiot.But you are still the same idiot!"

I tried long cycles of celebrolysin at 5ml/day pharma grade prescribed ones from Ebwie and Ever pharma.

I Tried Nootropil ,pharmagrade piracetam.

I tried Oxybral by gsk,pharma grade sustain release Vincamine.

I tried lots of shit. DMEA,Sulbutiamine,B-vitamines,Aricept (Donpezil),Ultima,PEA,DMAA,Depot B-12..

I tried them all out of curiosity,I already have an IQ of 139.To be honest some are good others are counterproductive!But I always functioned BEST when I'm off of all of them..They can be very dependable and attached to.Celebrolysin is what I can say the BEST of them all.It give you nice clean energy while detoxing your CNS at the same time.I was a virgin to stims after Celebrolysin use.At some point reached the level I can dose 400mg caff.,100DMAA,8mg Salbutamol just to feel a difference,post Celeb. 100mg caff. crashed me!

Did you try to look up what dosages were the most effective?

Also they are a lot of different IQ tests....which one did you specifically take?

And everybody is different and different people different dosages and different effects.

Did you try to look up what dosages were the most effective?

Also they are a lot of different IQ tests....which one did you specifically take?

And everybody is different and different people different dosages and different effects.

Research dosage done with celebrolysin is about 30ml/day IV for stroke patients.For nootropics effect on HEALTY subjects 1ml/day has shown increase in memory and learning.I dosed it at 5ml/day for 30 days more than that it's way expensive.

reliable test scores is offered in:

Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scales
Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children
Woodcock-Johnson Tests of Cognitive Abilities
Stanford-Binet Intelligence Scales
Raven's Progressive Matrices
Miller Analogies Test
Cattell Culture Fair
Mensa

But since there is no reliable controlled testing organisation in my country,a stimulated IQ test can be done at my collage for research purposes.

I totally agree with you regarding variability in response specially to nootropics in every person.And I agree what I've experienced can only be my own response to the drug and not common with others.Btw I always give each drug it's fair time and dosage to test it's effect.And for me I'm better off without them ,may be their effect is more dominant after cessation o(in my case).The only documented nootropic to cause relatively long lasting effect after cessation is celebrolysin.

Last edited:
This is for vinpocetine study was done at '91 but this is why everybody does 10mg 3x/day.

Efficacy and tolerance of vinpocetine in ambulant patients suffering from mild to moderate organic psychosyndromes.
Hindmarch I, Fuchs HH, Erzigkeit H.
Source
Robens Institute, University of Surrey, Guildford, England.

Abstract
The efficacy and tolerance of orally administered vinpocetine was investigated in patients suffering from mild to moderate organic psychosyndromes including primary dementia. Two hundred and three patients were included in a placebo-controlled, randomized double-blind, multicentre trial and received every day for 16 weeks either: 3 x 10 mg doses of vinpocetine, 3 x 20 mg doses of vinpocetine, or 3 x placebo. Patients were assessed on ratings of clinical global impression, cognitive performance and on measures of the quality of life including depressive illness. There were no clinically relevant side-effects reported and the frequencies of adverse events between patients treated with vinpocetine (30 mg or 60 mg) and placebo were comparable. Statistically significant improvements were found in favour of both active treatment groups compared to placebo in both confirmatory evaluations of efficacy of treatment: the "Global Improvement" (on the CGI scale) and cognitive performance (SKT). Vinpocetine was also superior to placebo in ratings of the "severity of illness". This study demonstrates the usefulness and efficacy of vinpocetine in the management of patients with moderate organic psychosyndromes. An apparently greater therapeutic efficacy of 3 x 10 mg vinpocetine compared with the higher vinpocetine dosage is statistically not significant.

and here is a link to a site that talks about it boosting memory but it also talks about how the long term use of it can increase health risks but then again this forum is dedicated to people doing high dosages of AAS and everything else under the sun so I'm sure reading the side effects won't freak them out much. Hell, I'm sure one cycle with tren does more damages than using vinpocetine for a year or two straight.

Vinpocetine as a potent antiinflammatory agent

How would you compare the stack below to 5 or 10mg of Adderral?

How would you compare the stack below to 5 or 10mg of Adderral?

IMHO nootropics blow adderall out the water! Plus it has been proven that amphetamine lowers your test level and shrinks testies...yeah I shit you not. It was in my drug addiction class that they can only show published work. Oh and it can make you go blind.

I got my DMAE, aniracetam, and oxiracetam in today. Hell YEAH!!!!

Thank God I have a mg scale for these stuff :D

IMHO nootropics blow adderall out the water! Plus it has been proven that amphetamine lowers your test level and shrinks testies...yeah I shit you not. It was in my drug addiction class that they can only show published work. Oh and it can make you go blind.

Does that specific stack blow adderall away or are you talking about nootropics in general? I need something just to help with focus at work. When I do paperwork I can get distracted very easily and zone out.

Do you ever need to cycle off nootropics to give your body a break? Or is it best to take them daily to keep constant levels in your system like AAS?

Thanks!

Does that specific stack blow adderall away or are you talking about nootropics in general? I need something just to help with focus at work. When I do paperwork I can get distracted very easily and zone out.

Do you ever need to cycle off nootropics to give your body a break? Or is it best to take them daily to keep constant levels in your system like AAS?

Thanks!

Yeah that stack because that's what in Focus XT by SNS but their stuff has 200mg of caffeine in it and it was giving my the runs sometimes.

You don't need to cycle off nootropics but in a lot of researches they didn't do it for a long time like a year to see if there is side effects. But guys on other boards have been running them for YEARS now and nobody is dead yet.

Also that stack blew a 2x/day 10mg dosage of adderall away. The longer I took it the better it got

So for some fucking reason my order some how has disappered and I still haven't gotten my Vinpocetine and Huperzine A. So I just placed an order for 5g of vinpocetine on ebay and got my Huperzine A from lockout. The huperzine should be here tomorrow because lockout supps is that fucking awesome and I'm going to get some Vinpocetine from around here until my other order arrives.

Can't fucking believe this shit! :banghead:

Nootropics are a very interesting field and I've dabbled with them for many years and have come across a few that are pretty good..

One thing I've taken for probably 7-8yrs now off and on is prescription selegiline at 2.5-5mg day. I have used this for multiple reasons including libido enhancement, decreased prolactin and mental function.
I've used piracetam, idebenone and other nootropic formulations with good and neutral responses.. I had just finished about 4mos of idebenone from International antiaging systems (IAS) had got absolutely nothing from it.

I will say one of my favorite compounds has been the carnitine family including Alcar, acetyl-l-carnitine arginate, glycocarn, ect and have recieved wonderful results in higher doses of these compounds.

Funny I read this article because I just ordered Cognitex from LEF and CarnitALL 600 from Jarrow. I've never used the Cognitex so this will be a first.

Certainly when it comes to these supplements everyone is different and will respond differently and subjective responses are totally personally based so every individual must be their own guinea pig..

I've eliminated the racetams and subbed in Noopept at 20 mg morning and evening for the last two weeks. I'm really liking the results. I Notice increased energy and focus and faster mental processing. It hasn't made me a genius by any stretch, but I would say my stack has given me a 10-15% boost in mental processing and short-term memory.

The nice thing about the noopept is that with 10g of it, I've literally got a year's supply of it and that's really cheap compared to ani and pramiracetam.

current stack:

morning:

20mg noopept
600 mg alpha GPC
750 mg sulbutiamine
200 mcg huperzine A

afternoon is the same except swap out 400 mg of pyritinol for the sulbutiamine.

Just a warning for anyone that tries this stack. Sulbutiamine and pyritinol taste like ass. Best to cap it and take it thataway.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws