over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Another Peps vs GH thread

Gators

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I can say that 4x/day 100mcg ghrp2 & cjc no dac is producing insane results, very quickly. I think the low dose keeps the ghrp2 hunger down, i'm not starving and going hypo. Throw in 5mg of GW and w00t w00t:love:

When you think about it, it's just SOOOO much easier than dealing with the jack asses that sell GH, not to mention the amount of bunk being sold, and no telling what you're pumping into your body. If you think pharm grade gh is good, how do you think your own GH compares? And there's the legal and availability issue.

No, i'm not a shill for any pep company, just applying some common sense.

When I had a good GH hook up back in the day (pre ORD) I got kits for a reasonable price and it was a decent product.
Now theres all these 'tropins' and a rainbow of colored tops...I hear these are good those are good etc...
Peps availability and price make them as attractive to me, however I wish I had some good GH.
But the peps do a good job as you stated Gators so Im quite pleased with them-maybe the GH guys could get a bit more competitive, but I doubt it.

my on issue with the peps is how long can you safely stay on them? it cant be healthy to consistently release all your stored hgh like that

my on issue with the peps is how long can you safely stay on them? it cant be healthy to consistently release all your stored hgh like that

Considering exo GH creates a negative feedback eventually and GHRH's help get natty production on track again I would say they are the healthier of the two.

The idea of me giving a basically anonymous drug dealer a bunch of $ and hope they come through, as well as waiting on something as simple as a email from them updating me on if they've shipped, and being made to feel like it's huge big deal to send this email, is not something i like.

I don't think there's any issue w/ the release of your own gh, your body keeps on regenerating it, correct? Also, why not run the peps as a cycle, say 6-8 weeks on, then take a break for a few weeks?

All the GH guys I ever dealt with were int, and dealing with losing a pack in customs with a 10 kit min order was just kinda nerve racking especially when it was you and a couple guys going in to get a price break.
No thanks, I hated that shit.

Lifted for the 1st time in awhile, thanks to a nagging shoulder. The pumps were insane. I did though get hypo feeling post lifting, sitting here 'deflating' and drinking some Gatorade before hopping on the bike for a 45 min ride.

At the moment I would not consider buying GH for obvious reasons...peps are reasonably inexpensive, considering your dosage and you are guaranteed to receive your order...as well they have great results! I have been burned with GH the last time I ordered so no more, it hurts too much.

Peps are good but riptroin are the bollocks. 4iu pisses over peps in my experience and yes I buy peps the same place as everyone else. I use peps too but if I had to choose it would be gh evertime

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I honestly think you will find this is less stressful to the body than it is to inject synthetic GH and deal with the blood sugar problems that come from using that.

My only issue with long term peptide usage is specifically about GHRP's and their effects on cortisol and prolactin. A long term use of something that is interfering with your cortisol rhythms will wreak havoc eventually. Sticking with Ipamorelin for most pulses, and the occasional use of GRHP2 and 6 will be your best option in this regard.

Peps are good but riptroin are the bollocks. 4iu pisses over peps in my experience and yes I buy peps the same place as everyone else. I use peps too but if I had to choose it would be gh evertime

I used to feel the same way, but after two straight years of using rips, I think it's time for a break because they don't seem to be delivering anymore like they used to.

I think people starting to use the DAC version will be experiencing a different set of results than we're used to seeing with peptides. It will be mimicking more closely the results that people get from regular gh. It won't be slamming the body with 30ius, but it will be creating a more similar result to synthetic Gh when it comes to body composition, damage control etc.

I used to feel the same way, but after two straight years of using rips, I think it's time for a break because they don't seem to be delivering anymore like they used to.

I think people starting to use the DAC version will be experiencing a different set of results than we're used to seeing with peptides. It will be mimicking more closely the results that people get from regular gh. It won't be slamming the body with 30ius, but it will be creating a more similar result to synthetic Gh when it comes to body composition, damage control etc.

So would it be reasonable to assume it would good to rotate between hgh and cjcDAC? 3 months hgh, 3 months cjcdac, 3 months hgh...etc

my thought exactly, how long and how high can u go with dac, before having pit gland problems, ie burnout or growth,, or any negs at all ?
cant really runn gh with pep releasing gh at same time or every other day,, as syn gh will inhibit the pit gland to stop/slow down production of natty gh..
so a 2-3 months cycle of peps then 2-3months of gh i think would prob b the best and perhapps the safest protocols..
it lets the pit gland recover when off peps and stops antibodies from forming when off syn gh.
now how high of dosing of gh and peps is safe for pit gland and antibody formations,,? and is 2-3months cycle to long or to short for same reasons ?are questions would luv to know the answers to...

Synthetic GH workes very well for my chimp, peps just dont quite do the same and these days we are spending more per month on peps than we ever did on GH but for now peps are legal for those of us who own research chimps. I hope someday because of peps the price of GH comes down considerably and the fakes are exposed then we will switch back.

So would it be reasonable to assume it would good to rotate between hgh and cjcDAC? 3 months hgh, 3 months cjcdac, 3 months hgh...etc

I think this is the best option. If you rotate them 3 months each then you won't have the antibody buildup to the rips. When I started rips they were the best thing on earth. I recovered so fast and got so much increased muscular detail. Unfortunately, I stayed on them for over a year to where they weren't doing much more than bloat my stomach out.

I think if you cycle between cjcDAC and rips, you will get those crazy new receptor results from each long term. I also think 100mcg ghrp2/100mcg mod grf is a great choice too. You really see improved vascularity and leanness taking these 5x/day. Cycles of all 3 options may even be better.

If you are worry about hunger issue then get a prescription for adderall. With insurance its $30 for 90 20mg generic.

5mg by it self can curb it by a lot.

I do think time of GH is important. I'm having 4 weeks of all gh and peps soon, but there will be tren in my blood:) gotta keep the veins on the stomach somehow

Absolutely. Or another way to do it is to use GH first thing in the AM and then create a big pulse before bed. Another option I like is to use GH on workout days and peptides on rest days, including the weekend.

If you are worry about hunger issue then get a prescription for adderall. With insurance its $30 for 90 20mg generic.

5mg by it self can curb it by a lot.

Wow, that's like bringing a shotgun to a knife fight.

I think if someone is worried about the hunger issue with peptides then they're not completely aware of why GH is so awesome. Even on a very controlled diet I wouldn't worry too much about appetite stimulation. Just eat, man, and don't eat crap. Let GH do the magic.

what about using hgh during the week for those of us who can't pin outside the home due to being to risky at work/college etc...

then using the peptides for 5shots on a weekend...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws