Question about HGH IV ...

sma

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have been using sterile water but today I had tingles all through my body,,,

should I be using saline solution? or is sterile water fine

I dose 4IU 2x a day IV

Thanks

water should be fine bro. Can you tell a difference in running subx and iv?

I hope your using USA pharma HGH.. I would never shoot all those fillers straight into my vein. I actually don't think I could shoot anything into a vein on purpose. Your fucking crazy! let me know how it works out. LOL you've got my attention.

WTF dude, what do you think you'll gain by doing something so dangerous?!?!?!:eek:

shit man be careful. Why are you not doing it subq

I have been using sterile water but today I had tingles all through my body,,,

should I be using saline solution? or is sterile water fine

I dose 4IU 2x a day IV

Thanks

Bac water always worked fine for my rat with iv hgh

I can ask you the same thing why don't you do it I. M or I'V....

Yea I think the tingling was actually from beta alanine

I'll keep with the sterile water would bac or saline b better anyone kno

8 IU's IV is a significant dose. Especially for someone who doesn't understand why he get's "tingles" shooting 4IU IV at once.

Iv Is a lot closer to the body's natural pulsed gh patterns and absorption is close to 100%. Not something I'll be doing personally but there are some good reasons too. I like I'm personally

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Dat has an article up on doing hgh IV somewhere. Says it makes igf levels spike hard and fast. It's the most effective way to administer it. I personally would never do it that way, but know a few guys that do and swear by it. Subq is one of the least effective methods IMO.

Dat has an article up on doing hgh IV somewhere. Says it makes igf levels spike hard and fast. It's the most effective way to administer it. I personally would never do it that way, but know a few guys that do and swear by it. Subq is one of the least effective methods IMO.

Actually, subQ has the highest igf1 conversion but the lowest absorption. IV has 100% absorption but no igf1 conversion. IM falls in between both on igf1 conversion and abortion rate.

All 3 routes of administration have benefits. This is why the top guys use all 3 methods...IM upon waking, IV immediately pwo, and subQ before bed.

Generic? who knows what else may be in it.

Ak

Actually, subQ has the highest igf1 conversion but the lowest absorption. IV has 100% absorption but no igf1 conversion. IM falls in between both on igf1 conversion and abortion rate.

All 3 routes of administration have benefits. This is why the top guys use all 3 methods...IM upon waking, IV immediately pwo, and subQ before bed.

Thanks for clearing that up. My question to you is this. Why would you want to do hgh IV if there is no igf conversion? Hgh by itself seems to be almost useless. Igf after conversion in the liver is what is supposed to be beneficial for muscle repair, hyperplasia, etc.

Thanks for clearing that up. My question to you is this. Why would you want to do hgh IV if there is no igf conversion? Hgh by itself seems to be almost useless. Igf after conversion in the liver is what is supposed to be beneficial for muscle repair, hyperplasia, etc.

That's exactly why I stopped doing IV with hgh. I read some studies and they said there is no igf1 conversion, so I decided I was missing out on a very important factor in building muscle and losing fat. I IV'd hgh for 3 months and saw no faster results than I do with IM injection.

The pro that does the method using all 3 routes of administration takes his 6ius of serostim within 3 minutes of his last set in the gym. Obviously, there is a benefit to it as he is 270Lb at 2% on stage. For us mediocre bodybuilders, I see no point in using IV administration.

That's exactly why I stopped doing IV with hgh. I read some studies and they said there is no igf1 conversion, so I decided I was missing out on a very important factor in building muscle and losing fat. I IV'd hgh for 3 months and saw no faster results than I do with IM injection.

The pro that does the method using all 3 routes of administration takes his 6ius of serostim within 3 minutes of his last set in the gym. Obviously, there is a benefit to it as he is 270Lb at 2% on stage. For us mediocre bodybuilders, I see no point in using IV administration.

You don't look like a mediocre bber to me bro. You look better than most guys on this board including myself. I guess the IV method works for him. I've stuck with IM throughout the years and find that it works for me. Thanks for your insight.

In the studies, did they look at just systemic igf-1, or IM igf-1 also? It's the inter-muscular igf-1 that's uber important...imo. there are those that actually would not want systemic igf levels raised for various reasons

In the studies, did they look at just systemic igf-1, or IM igf-1 also? It's the inter-muscular igf-1 that's uber important...imo. there are those that actually would not want systemic igf levels raised for various reasons

I doubt they biopsied the muscle. I'm thinking they checked igf1 systemically. If you are correct, I would do iv again. Need to search for studies.

I understand the theory behind using all three methods, but any reason they are done in this particular order?

I understand the theory behind using all three methods, but any reason they are done in this particular order?

IV the minute you are done training for instant 100% absorption. SubQ before bed for the slowest release while you sleep, and greatest igf1 increase. IM upon waking possibly due to an early training session as I saw Jay training at 10am-noon...pretty sure it's Jay's protocol. Can't swear to it.

IV the minute you are done training for instant 100% absorption. SubQ before bed for the slowest release while you sleep, and greatest igf1 increase. IM upon waking possibly due to an early training session as I saw Jay training at 10am-noon...pretty sure it's Jay's protocol. Can't swear to it.

Gotcha, that makes sense.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner