over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cancer from hgh, and ghrp/ghrh

bfriedman1987

Registered
Hey so what's everybody understanding on the while cancer from gh and ghrp/ghrh?
My questions and understandings
1. Will it just speed up cancer if you have it?
2. I read something about elevated igf levels causing cancer
3. Because with peptides u get more of a pulse rather then a bleed are the chances less with peptides.
4. Would gh and peptides be more safe when younger considering there is a smaller chance of having a existing tumor?
Please share ur knowledge.on topic

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

only thing ive heard is gh will speed up the cancer growth the same as any other cell. i doubt that is causes cancer. cant comment on the other stuff.

Hey so what's everybody understanding on the while cancer from gh and ghrp/ghrh?
My questions and understandings
1. Will it just speed up cancer if you have it?
2. I read something about elevated igf levels causing cancer
3. Because with peptides u get more of a pulse rather then a bleed are the chances less with peptides.
4. Would gh and peptides be more safe when younger considering there is a smaller chance of having a existing tumor?
Please share ur knowledge.on topic

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

1. Probably
2. Does elevated igf cause cancer? Idk about that I think its more of a systemic inflamation problem but everything I've read on living longer and anti aging is to lower your igf.
3. I don't think the "bleed" is necessarly bad. Maybe over a long period of time it is. Look at everyone with giantism they have a pituitary bleed and most live 50 plus years like that
4. Safer depnds on dose

everything I've read on living longer and anti aging is to lower your igf.

Interesting, anyone know then why GH is recommended for anti-aging benefits and feeling younger? Is it that it makes you feel better but in the end its actually speeding up the process or something?

the dose they prescribe is similar to what your body made itself when it was younger. They aren't prescribing 10iu/day for anti-aging purposes

the dose they prescribe is similar to what your body made itself when it was younger. They aren't prescribing 10iu/day for anti-aging purposes

Sure, but it would still raise IGF which according to the poster above is apparently bad for anti-aging. I guess it's just a balance...

Sure, but it would still raise IGF which according to the poster above is apparently bad for anti-aging. I guess it's just a balance...

Exactly balance,just like everything in life.to much of anything is bad.

Interesting, anyone know then why GH is recommended for anti-aging benefits and feeling younger? Is it that it makes you feel better but in the end its actually speeding up the process or something?

Looking younger and feeling younger gh definatly works but no test has shown it to increase lifespan. But as far as living longer calorie restriction which leads to an over all lower homone levels is what extends life. Ever since they have been doing studdies on hormones humans diets have been shit. High carbs shitty foods. So who really knows what's an optimal amount. If everyone eats like shit (mostly true as a whole) then the average is going to be a bad number. See what I'm sayin?

I don't think it would matter as long as igf is still in normal range.

Anti aging is usually in older folks whose natty gh is most likely on the low end.

Most good drs will not prescribe a dose that puts an individual over the high end of normal.

I don't think it would matter as long as igf is still in normal range.

Anti aging is usually in older folks whose natty gh is most likely on the low end.

Most good drs will not prescribe a dose that puts an individual over the high end of normal.

When you say anti aging do you mean looking/feeling good or increasing lifespan?

Okay so here it is.

GH helps with recovery, fat loss, keeping your skin tighter and better, better imunine system, and so much more. BUT...if you have cancer it will speed up the process. It will speed up gene mutation also(know lets keep in mind that we have those all the time and our body goes through multiple steps to make sure those get corrected but they are some that get away).

So is it worth it? YES!

But is it worth it if you have cancer? NO!

Synthetic vs. peptides:

Synthetic GH is GH in a vial that you mix and pin and you know the whole process. The thing about them is that they are already in the vial and that is why you can pin insulin with them and them not get effected by them.

Peptides help you body release more GH but if you pin insulin with the then they can be prevented from doing their jobs.

As far as the benefits and the sides go they bot still do the same. But I have read that peptides do better for fat loss and recovery but there is no proven data on that.

Last edited:

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views