advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

riptropins - best time to take for mass?

meanmugger

Banned
ok guys,i know this had been a thread before for sure,but i finally got some real riptropins some real hgh,iv heard post workout only,immediatly upon waking before u eat and after gym,upon waking and after last meal before bed,so im NOT gonna us slin,so some feedback would be much appreciated,especially after last yr gettin almost well lets jst say ALOT of bunk gh,but i pro just told me real quick in a quick convo upon waking and before bed so idk like to get some feedback,THX GUYS MUCH APPRECIATED

Gh with out slin = lean ripped fat loss....
my client is bulking with
deca
Test
abomb. And 4 iu a day with slin a couple times a week.

See what works best for you?

I haven't personally use gh before, but iv read morning pwo and before bed

I do 2iu in the morning im.
2iu before bed sq.
I started at 2iu and worked up to 4. I was tired as hell on 2iu for weeks

i have tried slin before did it for 2mnths last yr and its not for me at all,iv done gh in am and afternoon,am and pre workout,am and post workout,but iv never done it before bed and im hearing alotta of guys with alot of experiance using it before bed,ill be doing 4iu am and 4iu pm,just tryin to figure out whats best,again cause i finally have REAL HGH ot the garbage from last yr

Whenever you got time for a nap!.lol.

Just get it in your system, Don't get caught up in all that timing bs.

+1

I prefer just doing it all in pwo. On off days, early in the morning. Shouldn't really matter for mass as long as you get your igf levels up pretty high.

Just get it in your system, Don't get caught up in all that timing bs.

thx bro yea i agree!!!!!thx for info,jst want best results,i got SOOOO much garbage hgh last yr,i wont say any names,but yea ill just do pw and prob am THX GUYS!!!!!!

thx bro yea i agree!!!!!thx for info,jst want best results,i got SOOOO much garbage hgh last yr,i wont say any names,but yea ill just do pw and prob am THX GUYS!!!!!!

It happens with this compound more than any unfortunately.thats why when you find a good source you have to stick with em bubba.hard to take a risk.i just say go with peps instead and save the guess work.but I also like to go with both sometimes:).

would stackin des or lr3 with gh to raise up igf levels really high, be a good thing or just a waste of peps ?

would stackin des or lr3 with gh to raise up igf levels really high, be a good thing or just a waste of peps ?

I talk to an ifbb pro periodically and he tells me that he likes to take high dose hgh+slin for 4 weeks, then come off the slin and lower the hgh dosing and add igf-lr3 receptor grade for 4 weeks, then repeat. He told me he got that protocol from Ronnie, but who really knows. It's been working great for him so far.

I talk to an ifbb pro periodically and he tells me that he likes to take high dose hgh+slin for 4 weeks, then come off the slin and lower the hgh dosing and add igf-lr3 receptor grade for 4 weeks, then repeat. He told me he got that protocol from Ronnie, but who really knows. It's been working great for him so far.

iv done slin before 10iu am and pm for about 7 wks,and iv done plenty of igf,and well im hppy with gh,no more slin for me and i set with igf for now,im just gonna be doing rips nows,prob just pwo 5-10iu blasts,i work out at night so igf levels be best highest when my bodys most anabolic pwo,and when im sleeping igf levels will be highest,so that my plan unless i hear a better one from you guys,thx for all the feedback

post work out or before bed, the shit makes me tired all day in the AM, so thats out for me. 10iu rips = great changes:headbang:

post work out or before bed, the shit makes me tired all day in the AM, so thats out for me. 10iu rips = great changes:headbang:

Strange thing with rips is if I shoot 10 pre workout I get such a fucking buzz its unreal, better than any pre workout drink. Add in 6 iu humalog 15 mins later and energy and pumps are unreal. I've always liked gh pre workout as it's peaking post workout when your at your most catabolic. Although with tren and slin in the picture catabolism is next to impossible anyway. Let's me actually train legs twice a week though which is nice

Gh is probably my favourite bodybuilding drug but without slin its a very expensive way to gain very little mass. With slin a decent amount of anabics its a different story.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Strange thing with rips is if I shoot 10 pre workout I get such a fucking buzz its unreal, better than any pre workout drink. Add in 6 iu humalog 15 mins later and energy and pumps are unreal. I've always liked gh pre workout as it's peaking post workout when your at your most catabolic. Although with tren and slin in the picture catabolism is next to impossible anyway. Let's me actually train legs twice a week though which is nice

Gh is probably my favourite bodybuilding drug but without slin its a very expensive way to gain very little mass. With slin a decent amount of anabics its a different story.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

agreed brotha,but the slin for me its to much wrry about carbs and not to go hypo,iv done slin before and its not for me,i know ppl to who get amped from rips and tired,im won of the tired ones lol,so pwo for me 20 min later a shake and im good to go,how long do you guys wait to have a shake afer injected gh pwo

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear