over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My suicidal depression and Selank

Google&Pubmed

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Alright, I've been wanting to write about this for awhile but been busy but to tell you guys the truth I don't even know how to start it but I guess I'll just dive in.

It all started last year when I moved to a new town. The problem wasn't the city or the people but it was everything that was going wrong. Everything that in the past had happened to me due to people being raciest and close minded that had caused me to run into a lot more issues in the future. Back in high school rather my teacher(some not all...and by some I mean 90%) treading me as another student they treated me like some lazy asshole foreigner that just "couldn't" speak any English(which is weird because i can speak it 20x better than I can write). But due to the many, many, many, MANY meetings my parents had with the school, for years, they finally decided to drop the whole ESL bullshit and to test me for learning disabilities. Well come to find out that $600 test proved that I was dyslexic and ADHD.

Anyways, in high school they just gave me extra time on the tests and that was it. When I switched universities and started going to harder and harder classes I felt more and more retarded. All the shit that I should of learned in high school that would of helped me in these classes I had to go teach myself just so I could start studying for the actual class. It was bad! Embarrassing. I had to teach myself how to focus and actually study. Nobody tried to help me how a dyslexic student should approach things.

Well anyways lets skip a little forward to when I had to go to my doctor to get on my ADHD medication. Now lets keep in mind I already was down, felt insanely bad, everything in my life was going to wrong direction, my workout and my diet were down the toilet, and a good amount of raciest hatting kids from my high school went to this university and they just wanted me to fail and would even tell me that. So I started taking Adderall so I could pay 40% more attention. It helps me but not the way people have made it sound like. It's not like fucking tunnel vision for me. I actually can pay better attention in my mother language rather than in English. So I started taking my meds and OMFG! It made me focus alright, focus on all the shit that was going wrong and it was adding to all the problems but I had tried bunch of meds and this was the one with the least problems. So it's either deal with depression or not be able to study 6-8hours of a day. Depression it was. This went on for an entire year.

Well this year I started doing something different (and it's been recently). I started taking 250mcg twice a day(I started lower but I have worked up to 250). And I don't get panic attacks anymore, I don't get nervous and fell like a failure, I really don't want to kill myself, I don't even feel bad. I'm "normal". Never been normal, but I am. It's weird...being normal feels weird, but in a good way. The nootropics have helped me clear my mind also and be able to focus be in a more calming way. The selank is making me enjoy my life. Kind of like it :)

TL;DR: Was down and depressed for many reasons, started to take ADHD medications to help me be able to study more(been tested for it...and I mean the real test and not that BS thing the doctor hands you to fill out). Made me more depressed and increased my anxiety attacks. Started taking selank and I don't have any more attacks or depression. I'm happy and clam but still studying a lot and taking my meds.

Awesome. I know it definitely chills me out, but the effects are very subtle. Good to see it's helping you out so much.

thats great bro im glad you found something to balance you out, try to stay positive

I always feel for people who feel alone....I am glad your doing better.:)

John 16:33 I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.

Awesome. I know it definitely chills me out, but the effects are very subtle. Good to see it's helping you out so much.

thats great bro im glad you found something to balance you out, try to stay positive

I always feel for people who feel alone....I am glad your doing better.:)

John 16:33 I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.

Thank you for the all the kind and postivie words guys(and also you guys that took the time PM me). It truly means a lot.

I wish there was a way that I could help my other friends better. I'm there for them but since I've moved I haven't seen them. One is nurse and just does drugs to just burry the pain and the other one is a very smart guy that just doesn't think he can make it in life. Said fuck it to school and just works jobs like dish network instaler and all that(which those jobs suck SOOOO much that it's not even remotly possible for one to lie to themselves and say that they are an okay job).

No offense but why does society need to pretend everyone should go to college, can be a doctor or lawyer...etc...nothing wrong with a trade or non white collar job.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

wow bro, glad ur doin better bro, srry to hear bout ur past like that,, jus keep ur head up no matter what.. life to short to give a sht what others do or say about u..,,

No offense but why does society need to pretend everyone should go to college, can be a doctor or lawyer...etc...nothing wrong with a trade or non white collar job.

For my friend. He hates his manager, dealing with people that flip shit for no reason and so on so forth. He gave his college and everything up, TWICE...for a girl. He falls in love very fast and becomes completely blind to the real world. Like the girl took his money, signed up for class, dropped out after two weeks, didn't tell him, didn't get a job, and so much more. Plus he lives in a small town in the south and it's not a lovely city. Like I said...close minded racist people.

Blue coller jobs are fun...people suck. People are fucking insane and having to deal with them 10-12 hours a day 5-7 days out of a week is tough. If you don't work your way to the top like a manager spot at one point you'll want to lose it.

wow bro, glad ur doin better bro, srry to hear bout ur past like that,, jus keep ur head up no matter what.. life to short to give a sht what others do or say about u..,,

Thanks mate. Actually training helps me to keep my sane and so does dieting. Just have to start dieting better because I miss that feeling.

Not gonna lie coming to bodybuilding forums also helps me out a lot. The hipsters in Austin are annoying to me lol

Hey Google,

Sorry to hear about that dude, that sounds rough, glad you're feeling better.

I actually came on here to post about a similar thing though fortunately not as serious. After trying cjc-1295 no dac and ghrp6 100mcg each twice daily my anxiety hit the roof along with palpitations and chest pain and even after stopping it for 2 days still had extremely severe anxiety attacks. Have you tried any of the peps mentioned and did they do the same to you? Also thanks for the post about selank ive never heard of it but will definitely try and acquire some now cheers

Hey Google,

Sorry to hear about that dude, that sounds rough, glad you're feeling better.

I actually came on here to post about a similar thing though fortunately not as serious. After trying cjc-1295 no dac and ghrp6 100mcg each twice daily my anxiety hit the roof along with palpitations and chest pain and even after stopping it for 2 days still had extremely severe anxiety attacks. Have you tried any of the peps mentioned and did they do the same to you? Also thanks for the post about selank ive never heard of it but will definitely try and acquire some now cheers

Oh thank you for the kind words bud.

Sorry to hear your having issues but I believe I had the same issue the first time I was running them but I believe it was driven due to internal emotions and feelings.

See I've never tried any drugs and have never even tasted alcohol before. Not a religious or parents thing just not intersted. Anyways, sticking a needle in was like holy shit I have hit that point. I have skipped everything and now I'm injecting. That shit is scary! Then I was thinking about the things that could go wrong and parents finding out and all the things that it would happen to my hormones so I was creating this thing that was completely messing with me but after a while it went away.

Now pinning cjc and GHRP, especially ghrp-6, spikes my gherlin level to a very high level and I feel like I'm going hypo. My head gets really hot and I over all feel warm. So that's kind of normal because it also happens to other people also.

As far as the chest pain...are you in a warm environment? do you run out of breath when walking or doing any activity? Do you also get really thirsty? If so try drinking cold water when it happens because those happen to me during warm weather and I live in Texas (swear the weather here has menopause).

Thanks for the reply dude.

I pinned the last 100mcg cjc and 100 ghrp6 on sunday morning, and the anxiety didnt subside untill friday. Sunday night i pretty much crashed completely and up untill friday i had strong tingling in my forehead and a bunch of other anxiety linked symptoms, but all VERY physical. It amazes me how something as non physical as a thought can create symptoms that mimic stroke, heart attack, etc. i believe i may need to just reduce the dose and stop thinking about it, and just forget that im even taking anything

Thats great bro im glad you found something to balance you out, try to stay positive
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Wow, I wish all of my problems were somebody else's fault. It must be liberating.

People often question why I think I am perfect and I tell them that if there was anything I didn't like about myself I would simply change it.

PS - I am shocked the OP has been banned. It's nice to see that the Mods are picking the low hanging fruit.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131