over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GW1516 Effects - long lasting?

dcarter

Newbies
I've searched around on this forum pretty thoroughly (I think). I'm hoping to hear some experiences of whether or not the endurance effects seen from GW1516 last beyond the ~1mo cycle that is somewhat typical in length?

Does it seem that the muscles revert back to their old state after a few days/weeks/months?
If so, is it just a great training tool to get loads of high quality training in a shortish period of time? (which itself should have lasting results)

I'm assuming the effects taper off because I've read of a few people continuing it for quite a while.

This compound looks very promising and I have a research protocol about to commence for 5mg s.i.d. / 4-5 weeks.

Cheers

For my subject the endurance enhancing effects didnt last too long after, like you said basically tapered off. But I am not an endurance athlete and wasnt completely focused on that in my research.

I will be researching it again one day and I will try to keep record of that more next time.

Thanks for sharing!

If you don't mind me asking, did you felt it benefited your subject:
Did you feel like it led to bigger gains by allowing more training? Or
Do you fuck the improvement was solely while on it?

My subject saw great increase in recovery, but the body fat reduction was incredible. I'm already lean year around so this took me into paper thin skin on my and with veins in a matter of weeks. At one point it was burning fat too rapidly and I felt drained. Had to back the dose down.

Interesting, sounds about right considering the pharmacology. What dosage was your subject at?
I'm guessing your diet is pretty stellar to be super lean year round?
Any rebound weight gain?

Cheers!

I'll be sure to make a log of my results to serve as a reference to others.

No rebound weight gain, I was looking to keep lean "bulking" anyways. I was using gw in my research to keep fat down in my subject and for enhanced recovery, not really to get ripped up.

The fat loss just came much faster than expected. Already being lean is what made me astonished that I was still losing fat that quick. I gave my subject 20mgs per day after a week at 10mgs... Bad idea. For my subject 10mgs and even 5 was perfect. 20mgs was too much for his goals. If looking for rapid weight loss then I believe 20mgs is great, just beware that it did make my subject feel slightly sluggish.

I am finding the results (endurance and insulin sensitivity)are maintainable at 2.5 eod. The fat loss has slower ,but no rebound.

thanks Workhard2121, yeah from what I've read 20mg/od is in the high side unless looking for rapid weight loss - my reading concurs with your experience precisely. Did you notice any other negative sides other than sluggishness with the 20mg od dose? Was it mental sluggishness as well as fatigued/no-blood-sugar sluggishness?

Cerberus777, how long of a cycle are you alluding to?
With that low of a dose, pseudo long-term use seems more approachable.
I'm always on the more cautious side personally - would hate to get some nasty regulatory feedback by overstimulating a nuclear receptor too intensely.

I didn't really notice any benefit with recovery or fat loss while researching. I assume I was researching 10mg per day as the dropper only fills up halfway. Just stopped yesterday after 45 days so will be interesting to see if I feel any different in a week or so.
Does it matter dosage if you are 275 pounds or would it be the same as someone 185 pounds?

"I assume I was researching 10mg per day as the dropper only fills up halfway."
For next time they make "oral syringes" which are just lacking a needle - good for measuring liquids though

"Just stopped yesterday after 45 days.."
Please do! I'd be interested in how you feel then about it - e.g. what particular benefits it passed on, what it was useful for, etc...

"Does it matter dosage if you are 275 pounds or would it be the same as someone 185 pounds?"
My limited pharmacology says that most of the time a mg/kg protocol is the best way to keep things uniform across varying research animals, because you'll get more consistent concentrations throughout the body - but that issue is much more convoluted as many more factors can play into how much of the drug ends up where, as well as the factor of receptor response to drugs not always being linear

yea I thought about using one of my syringes i use for my trt. I was hoping the doc would check more than just my test and estradiol on my last blood test a week ago so i could see if it helped my HDL or not too but he didn't.
I will try and update in a couple weeks and see if I notice anything. I have a feeling being 275 pounds a higher dosage would have been better for me for fat loss. I want to try synthetine/synthelesen combo but I think it would get expensive for my weight :).

I have a love hate relationship with GW. It allows me to eat carbs. All day long.

The down side is I MUST eat carbs. I get pretty ill without them. This is a problem when I go a little over board and have a little too much sugar. I will sweat and feel woozy. It also makes it hard to diet with any real strict behavior.

I have gained some decent weight from it, but it is all in my muscles swelling up with energy and water.

I notice NO INCREASE in endurance at all. I don't run more than a mile, or carry on with aerobic more intense than walking walking the dog for a time frame of more than 30 min. I cannot tell if it affects my walking or slow swimming.

When combined with a hg peptide and AAS is marvelous. On it's own it is less miracle like, but still a good product. If you already quite lean I am sure you would see an impressive result as your muscles swell up and tighten the skin.

I have a love hate relationship with GW. It allows me to eat carbs. All day long.

The down side is I MUST eat carbs. I get pretty ill without them. This is a problem when I go a little over board and have a little too much sugar. I will sweat and feel woozy. It also makes it hard to diet with any real strict behavior.

I have gained some decent weight from it, but it is all in my muscles swelling up with energy and water.

I notice NO INCREASE in endurance at all. I don't run more than a mile, or carry on with aerobic more intense than walking walking the dog for a time frame of more than 30 min. I cannot tell if it affects my walking or slow swimming.

What dose are you using? Who's product are you using?

When combined with a hg peptide and AAS is marvelous. On it's own it is less miracle like, but still a good product. If you already quite lean I am sure you would see an impressive result as your muscles swell up and tighten the skin.

What dose of GW are you using? Who's product are you using?

Ergo.
I have use from 5 -20/ day. Taking more than 15 was a waste. 5 pre day is really enough, but I can feel a difference and see one in the mirror on higher dosages.

Once again though it really isn't as much of a miracle on its own. With I sturdy dose of AAS it does some magic.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws