over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CJC1295(DAC) no headrush/hit

LJack

Registered
The first time I ran some research with cjc1295(dac) I was doing 500mcg every 5 days and my subject definitely noticed a big headrush, tingle, along with feeling a difference in a week or two when it comes to pump and overall vascularity.
After reading the recent logs by a couple vets on here, I decided to do the 4 day on/3 day off protocol. I started at 400mg - which equates to way more per week than I was testing a couple years ago. I have taken a break from regular pep research, and despite that, have observed no similar headrush/tingle and am 4 days into research.
I doubt I got a "bad batch", as my source has been very good, but cannot figure out whatsup. I was really looking forward to seeing what I can do with just peps. I realistically doubt that 100 mgs less per administration is going to make a night and day difference - especially when running an overall higher dose. Thx for any input

Sounds like it's all in your head, literally, lol. My lab rats have never experienced any head rush from cjc in the past. The most important thing is that you see body recomp effects.

Haha. I know that's sometimes the case, but I highly doubt it's just in my head. I've used a few peptides before and I can tell if some things are of solid quality by their typical side effects...similar to how moderate or high dosages of ghrp-6 always cause a soon to follow hunger spike, due to ghrelin levels. I've used enough to know that if I were to use it several times post workout, and have no such effects, I would wonder if it was exposed to heat or some other possibility.

Haha. I know that's sometimes the case, but I highly doubt it's just in my head. I've used a few peptides before and I can tell if some things are of solid quality by their typical side effects...similar to how moderate or high dosages of ghrp-6 always cause a soon to follow hunger spike, due to ghrelin levels. I've used enough to know that if I were to use it several times post workout, and have no such effects, I would wonder if it was exposed to heat or some other possibility.

I understand your concerns and yes, you are correct in that ghrp-6 induces massive hunger. Your cjc may have been exposed to too much heat. My suggestion is to keep running it until you see recomp effects. If you don't see anything, then you know that it's underdosed or it could've been degraded by outside factors.

Thx jm. I really hope thats not the case, in regards to the source. My source has been great so far. Even if heat is a possibility, that still means I may have bunk stuff :-/ I'll run it out and hopefully have a better experience when I order some for next month!

Thx jm. I really hope thats not the case, in regards to the source. My source has been great so far. Even if heat is a possibility, that still means I may have bunk stuff :-/ I'll run it out and hopefully have a better experience when I order some for next month!

I have started researching it for the first time and I administer 2mg in my rat in one go and no major head rush is noticed. I can tell he definately feels it though but nothing major. He reacts more from the ghrp-2 especially when I give him 200mcg at once on an empty stomach (major head fog etc). I would do as the above suggests and carry on with things and see how your research subject body changes. I would never judge a peptide by it's side effects. Goodluck with everything.

The true test of cjcDAC, as well as with any ghrh or ghrp, is serum hgh testing. Tomorrow, my rat gets his blood drawn for serum hgh on cjcDAC. We should know the results in a few days.

I did 4mg at once today and didnt get any sort of headrush, not everyone gets it

I just started running cjc w/dac the other day. I shot 4mg broken into 2 doses on my first day. I did not get a head rush but could tell something was going on.

CJC1295 DAC head rush.

I used to get massive head rush from the CJC1295 DAC from China. I do not get it in the USA made peptides which is weird. I can tell you from the USA peptide's i get lean, and put on good muscle. I really dont no the answer to this question.

True that, not everyone get's the same side effects. I just definitely remember the feeling the last time I took it. I'll run it out for the next few weeks. John, did you run the same dose with and without the EGCG/HGW, or EGCG/huperzine-A?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131