over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

long-term pep/hgh cycle

fitstar

Registered
Hi there,

not able to start my hgh project because I got my appendix removed (i hope this is the right term in English).
Have to start slowly in a week or two.

Based on the gh-serum thread and mostly of JJ's unbelievieble results I thought that this board also needs a female counterpart that goes crazy like he does.

Originally, I planned on taking 6 months of genotropin hgh in 1.8 units straight, as hgh shows its full effects only after that long time.

BUT then I read in the gh-serum testing thread that you build antibodies to it.
so better to keep the body guessing in running back and forth like this:

3 months of hgh: 1st only 1.8 units hgh only as I wanna recover from surgery, get used to it and it is pharmacy quality; maybe up to 2.4 units (next dosing unit on pen) BUT UNSURE AS DAVE PALUMBO stats that anything over 2iu is useless?!
2nd month: add peps, maybe 50/50 of ipam+ghrh (weigh about 125) or even 100/100; 30 minutes later 1.8 iu of hgh, do this once or twice a day always before training in order to burn that fat away ;)
3rd month: as second month.

then:
3 months of cjc 1295 as beaver stated that 90 days of it are necessary.
start with 250mg 2xday; 2nd month 500mg 2xday; 3rd month 1mg 2xday.

then:
1-4 months of hexarelin 2xday. why that? Study in jj's thread showed nice effects on it. plan probably on only one month if you think that is also enough.

then: START AGAIN.

during that time frame on hgh I planned to stay lc as this makes the hgh more effective,right? Wanna throw in dnp every now and then because I HAVE NEVER BEEN ON LC FOR THAT LONG TIMEFRAME and dnp allows carbs....

so what is the real deal with hgh?? As long as possible (at least 6 months) like almost everybody tells or shorter?
when running peps with hgh 2/day is it enough to run the gen only at 1-2 units after the peps?

THANKS FOR ANY ADVICE!!

fitstar

Hgh is still king. Peps work but not the extend hgh does IMO. To the OP. I would suggest cycling your hgh and peps. 2 months of hgh, then stop and add the peps for 2 months, repeat. You will notice fat loss, a nice body recomp and faster healing from injuries from hgh. I think that it takes a good while longer to see results from peps from personal experience.

do you have seen what can do cjc1295 with dac (on jjb1 thread) with the related studies about this compound? gh pulse non stop per 8 days (half life). I don't think hgh will still the king for long :) maybe i could be wrong.. will see ;)

do you have seen what can do cjc1295 with dac (on jjb1 thread) with the related studies about this compound? gh pulse non stop per 8 days (half life). I don't think hgh will still the king for long :) maybe i could be wrong.. will see ;)

Hgh is still king. Pro bbers still use it. If peps were the shit, they would've dropped hgh a long time ago. Go get a serum test after doing 10ius of good quality hgh and compare it to a serum test after using peps. Serum levels will be higher with hgh. I've high dosed cjc+ghrp. Results weren't nearly as good as good ole hgh.

Hi there,

not able to start my hgh project because I got my appendix removed (i hope this is the right term in English).
Have to start slowly in a week or two.

Based on the gh-serum thread and mostly of JJ's unbelievieble results I thought that this board also needs a female counterpart that goes crazy like he does.

Originally, I planned on taking 6 months of genotropin hgh in 1.8 units straight, as hgh shows its full effects only after that long time.

BUT then I read in the gh-serum testing thread that you build antibodies to it.
so better to keep the body guessing in running back and forth like this:

3 months of hgh: 1st only 1.8 units hgh only as I wanna recover from surgery, get used to it and it is pharmacy quality; maybe up to 2.4 units (next dosing unit on pen) BUT UNSURE AS DAVE PALUMBO stats that anything over 2iu is useless?!
2nd month: add peps, maybe 50/50 of ipam+ghrh (weigh about 125) or even 100/100; 30 minutes later 1.8 iu of hgh, do this once or twice a day always before training in order to burn that fat away ;)
3rd month: as second month.

then:
3 months of cjc 1295 as beaver stated that 90 days of it are necessary.
start with 250mg 2xday; 2nd month 500mg 2xday; 3rd month 1mg 2xday.

then:
1-4 months of hexarelin 2xday. why that? Study in jj's thread showed nice effects on it. plan probably on only one month if you think that is also enough.

then: START AGAIN.

during that time frame on hgh I planned to stay lc as this makes the hgh more effective,right? Wanna throw in dnp every now and then because I HAVE NEVER BEEN ON LC FOR THAT LONG TIMEFRAME and dnp allows carbs....

so what is the real deal with hgh?? As long as possible (at least 6 months) like almost everybody tells or shorter?
when running peps with hgh 2/day is it enough to run the gen only at 1-2 units after the peps?

THANKS FOR ANY ADVICE!!

fitstar

Since you are using pharma grade HGH, you can run it a lot longer than generic Chinese HGH without fear of antibody build up. I think alpha mentioned only needing around 6 weeks on GHRH/GHRP to clear out antibodies after approx. 5 months of HGH use. This is realistic on pharma grade HGH.

I love that you are going to be the female counterpart to my research insanity. Just be on guard at all times for noticeable sides that come on. You have a very beautiful, feminine physique. Take things slowly as not to masculinize your physical beauty.

Be very, very careful with DN!!!. Do NOT follow in my foot steps. I went too far and things went bad.

Good luck in your research, FITSTAR!!! :headbang:

Hgh is still king. Pro bbers still use it. If peps were the shit, they would've dropped hgh a long time ago. Go get a serum test after doing 10ius of good quality hgh and compare it to a serum test after using peps. Serum levels will be higher with hgh. I've high dosed cjc+ghrp. Results weren't nearly as good as good ole hgh.

yes taht's right, because with hgh you have a peak for 6 hours (right?) and with the dac is less pronuced, but you will have NATURAL pulse of gh for 8 days. I'm not talking about peps, i'm talking about cjc1295 DAC.

Cjc1295 without dac + ghrp's can't beat rHGH (have a more pronuced peak than rHGH but it's less long, as you know) . But with dac + ghrp 2 or hexarelin... I think can beat it. :)

from a study reported on jjbm1 thread, if I remeber good, running 1 mg of DAC weekly is comparable to run 4IU of HGH... and 1 mg is the minimun dosage recommended..

On the image, the green compound is not with the DAC version.

gh-pulse.jpg

My 2 cents..

Last edited:
yes taht's right, because with hgh you have a peak for 6 hours (right?) and with the dac is less pronuced, but you will have NATURAL pulse of gh for 8 days. I'm not talking about peps, i'm talking about cjc1295 DAC.

Cjc1295 without dac + ghrp's can't beat rHGH (have a more pronuced peak than rHGH but it's less long, as you know) . But with dac + ghrp 2 or hexarelin... I think can beat it. :)

from a study reported on jjbm1 thread, if I remeber good, running 1 mg of DAC weekly is comparable to run 4IU of HGH... and 1 mg is the minimun dosage recommended..

gh-pulse.jpg

Like I said I have run cjc w/dac+ghrp and I high dosed it and the results weren't nearly as good as high dosing hgh. Let me ask you this. Why do pro bbers still till this day use hgh if cjc+ghrp is as great as you claim it to be? It's because hgh works and works very well. With hgh I know that it will convert to igf in the liver. With cjc+ghrp, I have to cross my fingers and hope that my pituitary gland pulses out enough hgh.

Well... we have different opinion buddy... but i'm not a pro, they can use tons of gh for a super pulse of gh all day long 24/7:) I can't afford 5/10/20 ? tousand dollars/year of rHGH :D. So maybe this could be the answer. They can choose to have a high peak for X days, and they can choose to have a medium/high peak for X days without thinking about the costs. I don't think it will be a difficult choice :)

(sorry for my bad english)

Last edited:
Like I said I have run cjc w/dac+ghrp and I high dosed it and the results weren't nearly as good as high dosing hgh. Let me ask you this. Why do pro bbers still till this day use hgh if cjc+ghrp is as great as you claim it to be? It's because hgh works and works very well. With hgh I know that it will convert to igf in the liver. With cjc+ghrp, I have to cross my fingers and hope that my pituitary gland pulses out enough hgh.

Pros use both HGH and GHRH/GHRP. I know this because I am resposible for the research of an IFBB PRO's research rat.

Peptides are fairly new to the "gurus" of the pros. I have been told the peptide advice George Farrah gives, and he is not well versed in peptide use.

Pros will use whatever is available to them in order to push their genetics further.

HGH is incredible, no doubt. So are peptides. Used in combination, you get the best of both worlds.

Pros use both HGH and GHRH/GHRP. I know this because I am resposible for the research of an IFBB PRO's research rat.

Peptides are fairly new to the "gurus" of the pros. I have been told the peptide advice George Farrah gives, and he is not well versed in peptide use.

Pros will use whatever is available to them in order to push their genetics further.

HGH is incredible, no doubt. So are peptides. Used in combination, you get the best of both worlds.

That's the answer! :D

Thank you for your words john..

Thanks for clearing that up. I had a sneaking suspicion that they did use peps as well. My point to Jimmy was that I get better and faster results using hgh over pep combos even at high doses. I know scientific research is a great tool for looking at numbers and comparing different things. However, I feel as though personal experience counts equally as well. I have spoken to George a few occasions as my buddy has hired him in the past. He has never mentioned pep usage, but was a huge advocate of hgh. Dude knows what he's talking about looking at Kai on stage at the O his year. :D

Last edited:
Thanks for clearing that up. I had a sneaking suspicion that they did use peps as well. My point to Jimmy was that I get better and faster results using hgh over pep combos even at high doses. I know scientific research is a great tool for looking at numbers and comparing different things. However, I feel as though personal experience counts equally as well.

I agree....nothing beats 18ius of serostim per day...I still would take a few months off and use GHRH/GHRP on my rat to resensitize receptors after a good 5 to 6 months though. Pharma grade HGH is king...too bad I'm poor. :(

My pro buddy researches both hgh and peptides. Not many pros have a ton of money to bomb pharma grade hgh either.

That's why I choose this forum! We can speak with you (experienced members) and learn something new every day..

I agree....nothing beats 18ius of serostim per day...I still would take a few months off and use GHRH/GHRP on my rat to resensitize receptors after a good 5 to 6 months though. Pharma grade HGH is king...too bad I'm poor. :(

My pro buddy researches both hgh and peptides. Not many pros have a ton of money to bomb pharma grade hgh either.

I'm in the same boat as you bro. Not too many guys I know who can afford to be on 18ius of seros a day. Gotta roll with the punches so to speak. Pharm grade hgh is indeed king, but there are some generics that give pharma grade hgh a run for it's money. How long do you recommend running peps after stopping hgh use on rats?

That's why I choose this forum! We can speak with you (experienced members) and learn something new every day..

+1

Some of the things you posted got me thinking more and more about incorporating peps on my rat in the future.

Thanks for clearing that up. I had a sneaking suspicion that they did use peps as well. My point to Jimmy was that I get better and faster results using hgh over pep combos even at high doses. I know scientific research is a great tool for looking at numbers and comparing different things. However, I feel as though personal experience counts equally as well. I have spoken to George a few occasions as my buddy has hired him in the past. He has never mentioned pep usage, but was a huge advocate of hgh. Dude knows what he's talking about looking at Kai on stage at the O his year. :D

George put my friend on ghrp6 for appetite stimulus. He also has him on 10ius hgh year-round.

I'm in the same boat as you bro. Not too many guys I know who can afford to be on 18ius of seros a day. Gotta roll with the punches so to speak. Pharm grade hgh is indeed king, but there are some generics that give pharma grade hgh a run for it's money. How long do you recommend running peps after stopping hgh use on rats?

Alpha said 6 weeks of peps was enough time to clear out antibodies after, I think 5 months of HGH. I trust his word as he is a life extension doctor.

Alpha said 6 weeks of peps was enough time to clear out antibodies after, I think 5 months of HGH. I trust his word as he is a life extension doctor.

Interesting. I may have my lab rat on that protocol in the future.

still not sure

thanks for your opinions!!!

@jimmyboe: will definitely read your peps collection carefully, very interesting!!

@jm425: so I understand it right that you belive in 2 months on hgh, then 2 months on peps with hgh and then all over or are the 2 months on peps w/o hgh??
Would you think that 6 months on pharm hgh followed by at least 2 months peps only would be even superior??
As far as dosing: 1,8 iu of genotropin good enough or add a second shot of 1,8 iu later in the day??
ANYTHING OVER 2iu gen A WASTE AS PALUMBO SAYS OR CAN MY BODY HANDLE MORE EVEN AS A FEMALE??

@jj: you are the reason why I decided to probably switch from long run hgh to hgh and peps as your research is so motivating :D
if money were not an issue would you use hgh in longer cycles with added peps then a break of peps only or what would you do if you could run your dream cycle?? Just curious :D

FITSTAR

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner