over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Crippled from GH

FireRoss

Registered
This is my first time w/high doses of GH. 10 - 20ius of Elitropin (block top Mexy) for 5 days and weekends peps only (CJC/GHRP) X 5 day.

My hands are so friggen numb I can't barely function. I wake up in the morning in serious pain to the point where it takes me 30 minutes to be able to pick something up.

Anyone with experience in this know if my body will eventually get used to it or is this going to last as long as I'm running it?

All you can do is lower the dose until you find the numbness tolerable. 20ius daily is overkill unless you are already a pro bber or top amateur.

All you can do is lower the dose until you find the numbness tolerable. 20ius daily is overkill unless you are already a pro bber or top amateur.

20ius is only one day, PWO for legs (weakest body part).

Did you work up to that or did you jump right into that?

I've done the high doses but I worked my way up to reduce sides

yeah how did your dosing go? Did you work up to it?

Do you feel the same way on the peptides?

Start at 5iu and work it up slowly IMO.

20 iu's is too much as most of us can't even handle more than 6 iu daily of Eli's or Rips. You've been told what the problem is.....ball is in your court.

Out of curiosity, how much do you weigh??

Did you work up to that or did you jump right into that?

I've done the high doses but I worked my way up to reduce sides

The sides didn't kick in until I switched to Elitropin, I had some generic blues that were under dosed according to serum tests.

5'9 198 pounds. Not sure what my BF% is, but I'm lean. I'm the type of person who loses weight when I stop working out.

I know someone 6'2 300 pounds that takes 8-10 daily so that's why I asked. 1st two weeks he bloated up pretty bad.

to much gh blah blah blah.

I ran 20iu/day rips for months. The sides sucked ass. I'd drop the peptides completely or lower the dose/frequency. Obviously it's the gh doing it, we all react differently from it. If the sides subside see if you can ride it out. It took me 4-5 months to stop seeing sides from gh: bloat, numbness, pains, etc.

I ran 20iu/day rips for months. The sides sucked ass. I'd drop the peptides completely or lower the dose/frequency. Obviously it's the gh doing it, we all react differently from it. If the sides subside see if you can ride it out. It took me 4-5 months to stop seeing sides from gh: bloat, numbness, pains, etc.

What type of gains did you see?

Get the water down and your hands will wake up... 20 ius isn't overkill, It's a good dose for an advanced bb imo

as above, it took me around 7 months for all the bloat (ankles, hands, face), numb finger tips, etc to leave. I didn't notice the sides were gone until I lost around 4 lbs in about a week. at that point, I noticed my hands looked normal, I could take off my rings, my ankles didn't swell up.

some people just handle it differently. Im able to take 10 IU per day of rips and not notice to many sides besides water retention.

Yes, theyre tested too

Why is it useless? Because he isn't goij g to prance around onstage in underwear:) lol

Just wondering at the reasoning, not trying to be a jerk

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

The sides didn't kick in until I switched to Elitropin, I had some generic blues that were under dosed according to serum tests.

Your body will adjust

Why is it useless? Because he isn't goij g to prance around onstage in underwear:) lol

Just wondering at the reasoning, not trying to be a jerk

It's not useless, it's overkill IMO. I believe in slowly increasing doses as you grow. I'm not a proponent of massive dosing right from the get go or after a few cycles. From what I have seen in the past, I also believe the body adapts so if high doses are used from the get go, the good sides/gains slow down dramatically or come to a complete halt. I also believe in moderation these days as well but that's because of all the shit I've been through physically. That's just me though. I know you're not trying to be a jerk. It's all good bro. You're one of the good guys here. I only have a problem with some of the members here who have nasty attitudes and resort to childish behavior like name calling. I won't name names but they know who they are.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity