over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What am i doing wrong

Tough Old Man

Kilo Klub Member
This past Mon I started a cut. My cut is the same one I always use to cut weight. I've also added in extra cardio this time along with the weight training. Mon i also started Peptides for the first time. They are CJC1295 w/o dac, GHRH 2 300mcg of ea ED and 100mcg of des on training days.

Now the thing is I weighed myself Mon morning and weighed 254 lbs. I weighed myself today and weighed 258 lbs. What gives as I thought i should have lost a little bit of weight, not gained weight. crap if i want to gain weight, ill eat whatever i want vs Rabbit Food all day long

Last edited:
This past Mon I started a cut. My cut is the same one I always use to cut weight. I've also added in extra cardio this time along with the weight training. Mon i also started Peptides for the first time. They are CJC1295 w/o dac, GHRH 2 300mcg of ea ED and 100mcg of des on training days.

Now the thing is I weighed myself Mon morning and weighed 254 lbs. I weighed myself today and weighed 258 lbs. What gives as I thought i should have lost a little bit of weight, not gained weight. crap if i want to gain weight, ill eat whatever i want vs Rabbit Food all day long

I found that I tend to hold water on peptides...that may be the cause for your weight gain. Ive used Vit c at about 3000mg per day to help with water retention

This past Mon I started a cut. My cut is the same one I always use to cut weight. I've also added in extra cardio this time along with the weight training. Mon i also started Peptides for the first time. They are CJC1295 w/o dac, GHRH 2 300mcg of ea ED and 100mcg of des on training days. Now the thing is I weighed myself Mon morning and weighed 254 lbs. I weighed myself today and weighed 258 lbs. What gives as I thought i should have lost a little bit of weight, not gained weight. crap if i want to gain weight, ill eat whatever i want vs Rabbit Food all day long

heres my guess, you said you never did peptides, so when you added this it seems you probably added some water weight

I gained some quick weight when I started the peptides too, but then it dropped off within a week or so. I dont think you are doing anything wrong bro. Maybe give it another week?

Just water

Yeah I gained like 5lbs of mostly water in the first week when I started using alpha6164's 5x ED protocol. Don't judge off the scale as much as the mirror

I too gained some weight, maybe 3 lbs, but noticed myself a lot leaner in the mornings and throughout the day, despite an unperfect diet.

water retention.

I figured water retention had to be the cause but wasn't sure.

I agree with the above, it's water. I know I'm retaining water when I get cankles.

Give them a few weeks and your body will regulate and drop the water.

agreed, no worries op,, after few weeeks, my gorilla started seein he slimming and water fall off. add in some vita c, and some hyper n hgw to help with the water and help to max results..

Yeah I gained like 5lbs of mostly water in the first week when I started using alpha6164's 5x ED protocol.

Don't judge off the scale as much as the mirror
:yeahthat: this should always be true in our training.

Good post as always saps!

As already said, it will subside TOM and good to see you posting again, how's TJ these days lol ;)

As mentioned it's just water and that's pretty much all you will get from peptide use.

Quit posting like a girl worrying about a little water weight ya big baby!

xoxo
You're doing fine you tough old thing :D

As mentioned it's just water and that's pretty much all you will get from peptide use.

...Says the member of a whopping 2 months...:rolleyes:

Peptides work great if you know how to use them.:headbang:

...Says the member of a whopping 2 months...:rolleyes:

Peptides work great if you know how to use them.:headbang:

With you on this bro lol.

I don't even know how anyone could say peptides don't work considering the unbelievable amount of evidence and real life experiments that say otherwise.

I always add in vitamin c too tom. It heps a ton with the sides from peptides. I use Ester C. Just happens to be my favorite

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear