over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloodwork while on cruise

vtrashed

Registered
Cruising at 125mg/week of Test E, 4iu of HGH, and finishing up my last week of 10iu of Humulin-R slin prewo. Also taking 50mg/d of proviron, 12.5mg/d of aromasin and Liver Aid/Support from Man Power.

Looking over my results, I was very surprised by two scores: my E2 and HGH serum. For only taking 125/mg week of Test E my E2 is at 290. I guess I should increase the aromasin to 25mg per day? And, the other surprise is the HGH serum level which came back at 36.8. It is not Rips, but Mao's blue tops. I knew this hgh was strong b/c I have been getting CTS for a while now, sometimes to the point where it wakes me up early in the morning.

Another surprise is my IGF-1 result: 254. It is marked as high, but no where near the 400 - 600 people have reported getting on Rips. Is there a direct correlation between having a high IGF-1 and HGH serum score i.e. 600 ng/mL of IGF-1 = 30+ ng/mL of HGH?

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Try MPs anastrozole for yor E problem thats very strange your IGF-1 levels are that low maybe a physician would have an explination?

How long have you been cruising? What was your prior blast?

How long have you been cruising? What was your prior blast?
Been cruising since 8/15/12. My previous blast was for 20 weeks with Test E ranging from (125mg - 500mg) and EQ (450mg - 600mg). Test E was dropped to 125mg/week when I incorporated Tren A in the middle from week 6 - week 12. I had to stop the Tren b/c of the allergic reaction I was getting from it. I was also taking 500iu of HCG/week.

Ancillaries taken during the blast, 50mg/proviron, .5mg Caber/E3D while on Tren, and Aromasin 25mg/ED.

Been cruising since 8/15/12. My previous blast was for 20 weeks with Test E ranging from (125mg - 500mg) and EQ (450mg - 600mg). Test E was dropped to 125mg/week when I incorporated Tren A in the middle from week 6 - week 12. I had to stop the Tren b/c of the allergic reaction I was getting from it. I was also taking 500iu of HCG/week.

Ancillaries taken during the blast, 50mg/proviron, .5mg Caber/E3D while on Tren, and Aromasin 25mg/ED.

What kind of allergic reaction were you having? The majority of allergic reaction occur due to the type of oil that is used.

Just as a comparison I im cruising on the same compounds (minus the slin) for the past few months. 125mg test E 4ius Rips. Had BW done last month, my IGF -1 levels were 450. My E2 was 90. I was taking the smae anti E from the same sponsor, but only 12mg e3d...

Also I see you were taking provirion. I guess proviron does very little in knocking down E levels? I read some people use proviron as their anti E.

Cruising at 125mg/week of Test E, 4iu of HGH, and finishing up my last week of 10iu of Humulin-R slin prewo. Also taking 50mg/d of proviron, 12.5mg/d of aromasin and Liver Aid/Support from Man Power.

Looking over my results, I was very surprised by two scores: my E2 and HGH serum. For only taking 125/mg week of Test E my E2 is at 290. I guess I should increase the aromasin to 25mg per day? And, the other surprise is the HGH serum level which came back at 36.8. It is not Rips, but Mao's blue tops. I knew this hgh was strong b/c I have been getting CTS for a while now, sometimes to the point where it wakes me up early in the morning.

Another surprise is my IGF-1 result: 254. It is marked as high, but no where near the 400 - 600 people have reported getting on Rips. Is there a direct correlation between having a high IGF-1 and HGH serum score i.e. 600 ng/mL of IGF-1 = 30+ ng/mL of HGH?

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

What kind of allergic reaction were you having? The majority of allergic reaction occur due to the type of oil that is used.

I was breaking out in hives. I had none of the sides most associated with Tren. I just could not deal with the hives any longer. I will say though that the Tren A I was on was homebrewed so that probably was part of the problem. On my next blast in January 2013, I have Tren A and E from Mao Labs. Crossing my fingers that I don't break out in hives again.

just curious did you have any sides from your E2 being high? Ive found when mine climbs high I get hot flashes and a redness in the face.

I was breaking out in hives. I had none of the sides most associated with Tren. I just could not deal with the hives any longer. I will say though that the Tren A I was on was homebrewed so that probably was part of the problem. On my next blast in January 2013, I have Tren A and E from Mao Labs. Crossing my fingers that I don't break out in hives again.

Just as a comparison I im cruising on the same compounds (minus the slin) for the past few months. 125mg test E 4ius Rips. Had BW done last month, my IGF -1 levels were 450. My E2 was 90. I was taking the smae anti E from the same sponsor, but only 12mg e3d...

Also I see you were taking provirion. I guess proviron does very little in knocking down E levels? I read some people use proviron as their anti E.

Per Dr.G, in Gear-Depot's Q & A thread,
"Yes it does in a sort of way limit and reduce conversion to estrogen but not the extent or amount. mg per mg AI's are significantly more potent in blocking aromatase. Now there are plenty of patients that with even low does proviron daily can keep their estrogen in check. The only issue is that many times proviron boosts your FREE testosterone so much that if you are trying to be on a TRT type dose and supposedly be in a healthy physiologic state, then it throws it off and you end up exposing yourself to a lot more test than normal. For example, i know that giving any adult male 100-150mg a week will bring your total testosterone between 700-1000. Your free testosterone usually is only a few percentage of your total testosterone usually around 5%. So let's say your free would be 50. But those 50 are the ones that are actually doing the work of testosterone and are physiologically active. The rest are all protein bound and pretty useless. So lets say you take 50mg of Proviron a day and now your free test is 300. Well at this point, even though you are taking only 150mg of test weekly, your body no longer is experiencing TRT levels. It would mean that you would have to bring your test levels to 3000 or more lets say to get your free test that high. And before anyone asks, yes you can use proviron to reduce your total test intake and get same results but you have to have baseline test done to know what YOUR free test ratio is to make sense of the numbers and adjust from there."

I don't use proviron for it's anti-E properties, moreso to free up test and a kick in the libido department.

just curious did you have any sides from your E2 being high? Ive found when mine climbs high I get hot flashes and a redness in the face.

The only sides I am seeing from having high E2 is acne popping up sporadically on my back and shoulder.

BTW, I forgot to mention my BP which is 128/84. That puts me in the prehypertension stage, but barely since average is 120/80.

Possibly your sponsor gave you tamoxifen instead of aromasin, resulting in lower igf levels and higher estrogen levels.

Possibly your sponsor gave you tamoxifen instead of aromasin, resulting in lower igf levels and higher estrogen levels.

I got some aromasin which I have not used yet from the same sponsor as the hgh. I'll start using them and discontinue the use of the other then I'll get blood work again in two months.

I had to repost my labs when I realized that my previous images were not valid. This thread was linked from Mao's Sponsor thread where a customer claimed Mao's Test E was bunk. It is most definitely not!

As you can see, only on 125/mg week of Mao's Test E along with 50mg of Mao's proviron puts me at 1248 ng/dL. I have been at this dose for over one month now. Blood was taken 3 days (Thursday, 10/11/12) after my last pin (Monday, 10/8/12).

001_zps50bf3e19.jpg

002_zps974f2715.jpg

003_zpse1dea7ed.jpg

004_zpsdbc49ecc.jpg

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads