over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH side question

greenpathy

Registered
got some kefei's from hghpower, (got 800 i.u's....) after taking just 4 i.u./day for a total of 80i.u.'s so far, my left arm only feels like i have hit my funny bone constantly. it wakes me up at night and when riding in the car if i put it on the arm rest it feels like its asleep.. i'm sure its a side from the hgh, but i was just wondering why the left arm only? maybe nothing to it,,was just wondering,,plus i thought 4/day was a decent dose...if i lower it will i be wasting it??? this is my 1st run with hgh.

It's cts from the kefeis. Doesn't always affect both sides of your arms/hands. The side effects usually lessen after a couple months.

My left arm gets it worse than my right. I wake up in the morning in serious pain but it gets better. Still, the numb feeling never goes away. I'm doing 10iu/day of Elitropin with Kefei's from the same sponsor in the freezer.

my god 10 i.u.'s? wow... i dont think i could handle that...4 is waking me up at night like i accidentally slept on my arm and it loss circulation...i'll try to hang with 4 until i can't bear it then if you all say it will lessen soon.. thank you..

when do all you guys do hgh,time of day i mean?

First thing in the morning. I don't high dose anymore unless I help with testing which is rare. I'm on hrt so 2-3ius in the morning and I'm g2g.

3iu sero pre bed
5 iu Elitropin when I get up to pee

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

is it a bad sign when you are barely feeling the sides from the hgh?? I feel as my bloated feeling is lessening but im still gaining weight.

is it a bad sign when you are barely feeling the sides from the hgh?? I feel as my bloated feeling is lessening but im still gaining weight.

What type of gh?

3iu sero pre bed

The latest black top Elitropin is some powerful shit. Never had sides as severe as this. I'm hoping the numbness subsides soon or I may have to cut back. Sucks because the gains on 10iu/day are phenomenal.

The latest black top Elitropin is some powerful shit. Never had sides as severe as this. I'm hoping the numbness subsides soon or I may have to cut back. Sucks because the gains on 10iu/day are phenomenal.

You are telling negro. TrTed playing Diablo 3 & ny hand falls asleep

3iu sero pre bed

Hey Osiris can I ask why you split it up this way? Any particular reason if one was mixing pharm grade and a Chinese brand in a similar way

Hey Osiris can I ask why you split it up this way? Any particular reason if one was mixing pharm grade and a Chinese brand in a similar way

I use sero as my base and stack elitropin on top.

As for the split Kyle witherspoon told me too and i have never gotten such great results. I assume that since he trained under farah this is where it comes from. If you are asking for science, not sure but it works.

Some people can run 20ius and get no sides, others do 3ius and the sides are intolerable. Do you know for sure if the Jins are legit?

I use sero as my base and stack elitropin on top.

As for the split Kyle witherspoon told me too and i have never gotten such great results. I assume that since he trained under farah this is where it comes from. If you are asking for science, not sure but it works.

Imo gh seems to work better when fasted or semi fasted so I guess this could be why. Again no science but when I was cutting and with 24 hour fasts I used 10 iu gh during this time and was very suprised by results. Got lean real quick and slightly stronger too on only a cruise dose of test. I will try your protocol at some point, but all rips as I'm a tight ass lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

You should at least have cts from the jins. Either way, you should get a gh serum test to check to see if your jins are legit. Lots of fake jins out there these days.

what is cts? I will definently get bloodwork this week

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity