over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Night sweats please help

frogger

Registered
My sweats are so bad at night my wife is sick of it. Im recovering some surgery with 2-4 iu hgh and 200 mg test cyp. Most days taking only 2-3 iu due to sweats and lethargy. Does anyone else experience drenching sweatsand tiredness on these doses,compounds? My diet has been off due to lack of training which all in all has me mentaly off. Not enough water? Should I stop hgh? This sux....A while back I had a circle on my ribs...gonna get checked for lyme.

I would definitely get checked for Lyme sounds like the symptoms of it might not be however better safe then sorry. I don't see why you would be suffering from such terrible night sweats on those doses you should seek medical attention asap.

Yeah something is wrong.... I have to sleep on a towel and wake up to towel dry a couple times a night. Thought maybe gh because im looking nice and lean. I keep having to take a couple days off gh because im so tired. But at theses doses it doesnt make sense. I was running twice amount no prob.Im gonna go get it checked....tough year. Hopefully its not lyme. I had a big red circle but no bullseye. Thanx

buy a fan and out it on ur side of the bed....this is what i do for my tren/clen sweatsssssss works if its directly on u but you might wake up w a cold sometimes lolll price to pay for everything...

I have the same problem. It does seem to correlate with the amt and compounds that I'm using. I wake up drenched with sheets soaked. I wouldn't use me as a gauge of health. Just know that yer not alone....and that I'm probably dying. Lol!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Your symptoms sound pretty severe. You should get checked out by the doc. At the doses of test and gh you are running, there is no reason you should feel shitty all the time and sweat like a mofo. Sounds like something is wrong.

Those shouldn't effect you as much. Heck I'm on DNP right now night sweats SUCK!!!!

Get some antiperspirant. The have them for your entire body, groin area, or anywhere else you like.

I have the same problem. It does seem to correlate with the amt and compounds that I'm using. I wake up drenched with sheets soaked. I wouldn't use me as a gauge of health. Just know that yer not alone....and that I'm probably dying. Lol!

Great I'm not dying alone!!! Lol
Fuck man a bit nervouse. Last night I paid a bit more attention. Drenching sweats.... Every part of me. Even my legs need drying. Than I wake up tired as hell. Under allot of stress right now Surgery moving work..... Prob not helping. Ill try and see Doc mon. Thanx for responses.

I sweat most every night like that, sometimes when its really bad I will wake up thinking I pissed myself. weird thing is there is never sweat on my body but the bed is always soaked where I am at. If I smoke pot at night though I wont sweat but that's the only time.

I keep 2 or 3 shirts ready to change into during the night. It sucks but I've been a sweater all my life. I do notice that when I restrict carbs I don't sweat nearly as much.

I was sweating the same way for a while. Not sure if that means I'm unhealthy

I would go to bed the next night and the comforter was still completely drenched. I was taking T3 thou. Several years ago I was only on test and the same thing was happening, would just drop lots of water over the night.

Tested them all...except sedico. Rips from tp...hyge from power..

What else r u on and how is your diet? Not too many sole hgh users out there...at least not on this board

Test cyp 2oo-250 wk....hgh 3-5iu ed ....hcg 500 wk and lately a ton of chocolate..lol

My diet has been pretty bad since surgery. Lack of training has me off. Really should of got blood work done by now. Just been slammed with life, closing on my new home, surgeries, rehab, family and such.
Gonna try and see doc this week and clean up my diet. Every time I let it go I have a rough one like last night. Sweated through everything and tired as hell. Other than that dont feel too bad.

Sounds like you may have an infection caused by the surgery. You are not doing that much on any of these compounds IMO to cause that. How were you doing before the surgery?

I had surgery last year on my wrist and in happened to me but I was in the hospital so they caught it.

Bro truthfully it's Lyme I'm worried about... Had a red ring a while back on ribs. Had a tough year with injuries... Minor back surgery... Shoulder surgery .. And still need to get hip done. I know I should be running to the doctor but I've just been sticking my head in the sand and plugging foreward. Really not up for more bullshit. Ill get the bloodwork done and keep ya posted. Thanx for advice

Having battles those little bastards for the last 6 years I consider myself an expert now. Lyme is not to be messed with. Get checked out ASAP!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear