over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Using Peps and test workout days only please help

Carlsberg

Newbies
Ok want to try and do things differently.

Basically only use test suspension and peps around workouts.reasons are various but mainly i dont feel great when i am shut down (test) and get prolactin sides from gh and peps which affects my libido. I have really tried everything possible to find a long term trt and pep cycle balance but somehow my libIdo gets hammered when on. lastly i may get drug tested next year but for a sport completely unrelated to building strength so i have no moral issues but neither do i want to get caugth. and no I am not lance armstrong trying it on again!

here is my idea please comment.

twice a week on my heavy work outs which are about 1.45 hrs of powerlift movements and cleans.

1/Morning shot of test suspension starting low at 20mg 1-2 hours before training.

2/ IGF DES 100mcg bilateral chest and legs. just before training.

3/ post workout IPA 100mcg/Mod 1295 w/o

4/ 30 min later 5iu GH

5/ before bed repeat 3 and 5

I am hoping this will give me a supercharged recovery and support during the two hards days but with out getting pep/gh sides. the test will just add a litttle to my weekly production and should hopefully be out of the system before raising the HPTA alarm!

yes this is an experiment but i cant do 150-200 mg prop and 350 mast ew plus 5iu gh. makes me look great but feel not so great and wont work if I am tested.

THought of adding PEG MGF to this.

any comments please feel free it will be greatly apreciated. I will update on results.

You wrote repeat 3 and 5...I assume 3 and 4? Your taking 10 ius of Gh? I like what your doing and the reason behind it.....I would do the peps 2-3x daily and maybe spread the Gh out ...3 ius 3 to 4x a week.

what sides did you get from the peps?

Hey Gravel,

Yes sorry I did mean 3 and 4!

Basically I get prolactin sides. I have tried B6, vitex agnus and the other usual suspects. Dostinex made me sick. So its libido that gets affected and thats not how I like to roll lol

Thats also why I wanted to try doing peps gh two days only. With peps I get sides during day two already. But this way there will be no cummulative effect. If it all goes well I may then add a light pep/gh day somewhere in the middle and see if I can tolerate it!

I dont know much about test pulsing but using suspension like this should give a little extra test on the two days on and the other days you should be back to normal.

Also dont know much about PEG MGF and whether its worth adding to the stack.

Thanks for your interest and suggestion I appreciate it!

Des is awesome Pre WO, suspension is in and out quickly and the Ipam is a 3rd generation pep without the prolactin/ cortisol sides. As far as adding extra stuff....I say try all research products (one at a time) and see how you feel and if it actually does what the research claims....add it to your program.

That was my thinking behind it all and really looking forward to starting it.

The I tried the old IGF years ago and actually it worked but I hear DES is way better! I also tried PEG MGF 4 years ago but couldnt tell if it worked.

Any this schedule should hopefully give me a big boost on training days and hopefully get around the side effect issues.

I would run more suspension EG 50mg on those days but then there is the estrogen issue and unfortunately I have tried and failed finding out about detection times for serms and Ai's half lives yes but detection nada.

Hey Ritchie....Mnjah tend to agree with you just concerned about estrogen and also half live of about 12-18 hours means it would take about about 36 hours to get under baseline production. Not sure how quick HPTA is in shutting down. But yeah 20mg was my starting point and then just add 5mg everytime I had a target of 40 because of the above reasons.

start with 50mg suspension, 20mg is just wasting it.

That was my thinking behind it all and really looking forward to starting it.

The I tried the old IGF years ago and actually it worked but I hear DES is way better! I also tried PEG MGF 4 years ago but couldnt tell if it worked.

Any this schedule should hopefully give me a big boost on training days and hopefully get around the side effect issues.

I would run more suspension EG 50mg on those days but then there is the estrogen issue and unfortunately I have tried and failed finding out about detection times for serms and Ai's half lives yes but detection nada.

Unless your training for the Olympics you would be quite safe with Ostarine ... Half life is 24 hrs and I am unaware of any federations in any sport testing for Sarms or at least getting a positive test. But I could be wrong....

its on the list I believe but I will not be obliged to do house visit tests and with a 24 hour half life that might be interesting to run outside of competition! Nice one will look into that!

Just started today the peps today but running 10mg prop and 50mg clomid until my suspension arrives. I will then super PCT for 45 days and start this. Will update.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws