over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shaking and twitching after starting Rips

GeauxDATY

Registered
I started Rips about 8-9 months ago and after about 2-3 months I noticed that my hands have started shaking and I unintentionally twitch on occasion...severely. Like I've accidentally broken 2 glasses in the last few months. I also felt like my jaw was shaking today. I'm worried that it's not a side effect of Rips but maybe Parkinson's Disease or MS. I would go to the Dr. but due to a job change I wont have insurance until December. Thanks for any input.

I started Rips about 8-9 months ago and after about 2-3 months I noticed that my hands have started shaking and I unintentionally twitch on occasion...severely. Like I've accidentally broken 2 glasses in the last few months. I also felt like my jaw was shaking today. I'm worried that it's not a side effect of Rips but maybe Parkinson's Disease or MS. I would go to the Dr. but due to a job change I wont have insurance until December. Thanks for any input.

I don't think it's from the rips, I've never heard of any similar sides from anyone else. If it's rips I'd expect it to kick in long before 2 or 3 months too. You could stop gh for a few weeks just too see. I hope I'm wrong and it's nothing more serious, either way I wish you the best

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

subbed for more answer. Sorry to hear about your issue bud. Wish I could some how help you.

damn hopefully its nothing srs. good luck bro wish i had some helpful advice for you

Do you take any anxiety or depression meds such as an SSRI? Or any herbal products that effect serotonin levels? Have you been really stressed and/or tired recently?

Last edited:
Sorry to hear this...

Do you ever have "stiffness" or feel very rigid? Problems writing, hands cramping up, etc.?

Also, from what I've learned previously (relative has Parkinsons), the tremors really start occurring while you're resting, not while you are active/involved in doing something.

Doesn't really sound like Parkinsons, but definitely does sound like something to be concerned about. If it's happening fairly frequently I would start eliminating "supplements" one by one to try to figure out what is doing it. Alternatively, if you're really freaked out or if it seems more serious, I'd eliminate EVERYTHING and see if it stops.

If it does, then I'd go back and start adding things one by one when you're ready to do so.

Keep us posted,

TM

I agree you should stop the sups and stay off for a little then add them in 1 at a time and see if anything triggers it.

Have you made an appointment to see your doc yet?? Sounds like something else but wondering how many iu's are you taking daily??

You know, I was just thinking about this the other day.

I had started developing a tremor in my hands that was so bad it started to become embarrassing. There were times when eating food with a fork was becoming a difficult task.

I have always had a certain amount of tremor, I believe they call it essential idiopathological tremor, meaning it doesn't really have a distinct cause.

But for the past few years it had gotten really bad.

I recently ran out of rips, and I have been taking them for almost two years now. Well it's been about a month since I've used any and I just noticed that my hands are not half as shakey as they used to be. It's a dramatic difference and honestly I didn't put the two together until just today. Then I read this post.

The excess fluid retention from rips causes compression on the nerves in the forearm, which leads to carpal tunnel, and now we know, tremor as well.

The good news is that after a month of not using it, you will find the tremor dissipate.

Good info--great to be aware of this potential effect

You know, I was just thinking about this the other day.

I had started developing a tremor in my hands that was so bad it started to become embarrassing. There were times when eating food with a fork was becoming a difficult task.

I have always had a certain amount of tremor, I believe they call it essential idiopathological tremor, meaning it doesn't really have a distinct cause.

But for the past few years it had gotten really bad.

I recently ran out of rips, and I have been taking them for almost two years now. Well it's been about a month since I've used any and I just noticed that my hands are not half as shakey as they used to be. It's a dramatic difference and honestly I didn't put the two together until just today. Then I read this post.

The excess fluid retention from rips causes compression on the nerves in the forearm, which leads to carpal tunnel, and now we know, tremor as well.

The good news is that after a month of not using it, you will find the tremor dissipate.

Well, this might be really good news for the OP--I hope so.

And it also is good info for all of us to have and to be on the lookout for this side effect. The more I'm reading the more it seems like a good idea to cycle gh or at least to cycle dose amounts from higher to lower and/or change brands (which would basically be doing the same thing...).

TM

Any updates to your situation GeauxDATY??

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws