over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

gh dosing times makes a big difference!

jaltb4k

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
i just wanted to share with everyone something i have just learned from another member here. the dosing times makes a BIG difference in how effective gh is on me.i am 2 days in and can tell you......its big! i had been taking my gh 2 times a day at morning and after workout. i am 34yo. after reading osiris's post on his dosing times i figured id give it a go....cant be too much of a difference. i was wrong! i now take it before bed and when i wake up at night to go pee. wow! if you havnt tried it.......you really should!

I think you and I are both using Mao blue top hgh. What kind of difference exactly? I take it 2x a day as well, 2iu before bed and 2iu when I get up.

Best to take when blood sugar is low so post workout and middle of the night couldn't be better , also i knows sub q is everyone's preference but injecting im is much faster

i inject my bicep before bed and sub q at night(not sure im awake enough to pin my other bicep). vtrashed the difference im seeing is a signifigant increase in lean muscle and lower water retention. i am using 5iu before bed and 5iu in the middle of the night. i think my age is another reason its works so much better. vtrashed.....try it for 2 nights and youll see exactly what i mean :D

How can you see significant changes in 2 days? Are you sure it's not placebo effect? Even good quality pharm grade gh takes more than 2 days for someone to notice signifcant physical changes. I've done humatrope, genheal, jins, serostim and saizen in the past and I really noticed about a month into it. Weird dreams, better sleep and cts happen right away.

Last edited:
How can you see significant changes in 2 days? Are you sure it's not placebo effect? Even good quality pharm grade gh takes more than 2 days for someone to notice signifcant physical changes. I've done humatrope, genheal, jins, serostim and saizen in the past and I really noticed about a month into it. Weird dreams, better sleep and cts happen right away.

no im sure its not a placebo.....it may be mostly the loss of water retention that im feeling the most..i am pretty good at detecting very small changes in my body. im glad you mentioned weird dreams......they have been VERY strange the past 2 days and sleep is great.

no im sure its not a placebo.....it may be mostly the loss of water retention that im feeling the most..i am pretty good at detecting very small changes in my body. im glad you mentioned weird dreams......they have been VERY strange the past 2 days and sleep is great.

Lol, I know about the weird dreams. They are wicked. Well, it's great that you are noticing water dropping. For me personally, I've tried gh before sleep and in the middle of the night in the past, but I have found it to not be any different then my current protocol which is first thing in the morning, then wait an hour before breakfast. I guess everybody responds differently even to gh. :)

Lol, I know about the weird dreams. They are wicked. Well, it's great that you are noticing water dropping. For me personally, I've tried gh before sleep and in the middle of the night in the past, but I have found it to not be any different then my current protocol which is first thing in the morning, then wait an hour before breakfast. I guess everybody responds differently even to gh. :)

yes sir.....you are certainly right about that! :)

i inject my bicep before bed and sub q at night(not sure im awake enough to pin my other bicep). vtrashed the difference im seeing is a signifigant increase in lean muscle and lower water retention. i am using 5iu before bed and 5iu in the middle of the night. i think my age is another reason its works so much better. vtrashed.....try it for 2 nights and youll see exactly what i mean :D

I take 2iu at 10pm and out by 10:30pm. I normally get up between 2am - 3am to take a piss. I'll give it a shot starting tonight. Thanks!

I take 2iu at 10pm and out by 10:30pm. I normally get up between 2am - 3am to take a piss. I'll give it a shot starting tonight. Thanks!

let us know how it does for you bro :)

jaltb4k, you're taking a much larger dose (10iu) than I (4iu). How is the CTS? On only 4iu, my left hand is numb all day though I can still make a fist, a little numbness on my right hand and slight bloating. Do you wake up to numbness in your arm(s), sometimes it being painful?

jaltb4k, you're taking a much larger dose (10iu) than I (4iu). How is the CTS? On only 4iu, my left hand is numb all day though I can still make a fist, a little numbness on my right hand and slight bloating. Do you wake up to numbness in your arm(s), sometimes it being painful?

i guess im lucky...i havnt had any signs of cts or numbness at all. i have heard from others though that it is pretty common side. i know that maos bluetops are pretty strong...a couple folks say they are comparable to rips. i have yet(knock on wood) to have any numbness sides

How long have you been on Mao's blues? As for me, I've been using for 2.5 months. Just within the past few weeks did the sides appear.

How long have you been on Mao's blues? As for me, I've been using for 2.5 months. Just within the past few weeks did the sides appear.

ive been on his bluetops for about 6 months. spent most of the time at 5iu then worked up to 10iu a few weeks ago

You really are lucky then not having any sides being on for 6 months. I'll push through these sides and get myself up to 10iu by Jan 2013 right in time for my next blast.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131