how much t4?

mg1228

Registered
was planning on researching 75mcg t4 with 2.5-4iu blacktops

t4 came today...what i thought was 150mcg tablets is actually 150mcg capsule

so i cant split em up

150 mcg to much to take?

my 2 cents..

I take .15 micrograms prescribed, if i really want to see some dramatic results I will throw in 50-100mcg's T-3, and the fat melts off..

so,

.15 T-4
50-100mcg T-3 (split 2x day)
4-5 iu HGH (split 2.5/2.5, or 2/2) upon awakening and post w/o...... careful with going hypo, after workout, make sure you have glucose tabs on hand, and a couple pieces of fruit....

Boom, Tick tick Boom!!!

That is my go to for special events and summer trimming!!!!

Up that cardio to 45min 3x week and you will really notice dramatic results!

JOB01

In saying all this, I have no idea how your diet looks.....

I'm pretty certain t4 has a very long half life, to the point where eod dosing would be ok. Check first though as I can't really remember how long the half life is. 150 ed quite a nice dose anyway and in no way extreme. I'd use 200 if I was cutting which is about the same as 50 t3

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I'm pretty certain t4 has a very long half life, to the point where eod dosing would be ok. Check first though as I can't really remember how long the half life is. 150 ed quite a nice dose anyway and in no way extreme. I'd use 200 if I was cutting which is about the same as 50 t3

think i read the half life was like a week

id rather do ed as oposed to eod....ok to do 150mcg ed
I take .15 micrograms prescribed, if i really want to see some dramatic results I will throw in 50-100mcg's T-3, and the fat melts off..

so,

.15 T-4
50-100mcg T-3 (split 2x day)
4-5 iu HGH (split 2.5/2.5, or 2/2) upon awakening and post w/o...... careful with going hypo, after workout, make sure you have glucose tabs on hand, and a couple pieces of fruit....

Boom, Tick tick Boom!!!

That is my go to for special events and summer trimming!!!!

Up that cardio to 45min 3x week and you will really notice dramatic results!

JOB01

In saying all this, I have no idea how your diet looks.....
diet is and has been on point fo prob about 4 yrs...im kinda anal

currently at about 7%bf

currently at 2.5iu blacktops--can up it aswell, have 26 kits---just wanna get the most out of it...and read that t4 will do that

your .15 mcg? is that 150mcg? the decimal is confusing me

Last edited:
Bear in mind with the long half life if you do suffer any sides at 150 (very doubtful imo) itl take a long time for them to subside. I take 200 and wouldn't even know i was using anything at all in terms of how I feel but it works well. It's straight from vetnery surgery so accurately dosed
Also your right, t4 does seem to be very synagistic with gh, there was a thread about it a week or two back and I do it on my cruise. I'd up gh to 4 or 5 iu since you have supplies. 4 is nice for fat loss. If your 7% now what you trying to get too?

Last edited:
Bear in mind with the long half life if you do suffer any sides at 150 (very doubtful imo) itl take a long time for them to subside. I take 200 and wouldn't even know i was using anything at all in terms of how I feel but it works well. It's straight from vetnery surgery so accurately dosed
Also your right, t4 does seem to be very synagistic with gh, there was a thread about it a week or two back and I do it on my cruise. I'd up gh to 4 or 5 iu since you have supplies. 4 is nice for fat loss. If your 7% now what you trying to get too?

researched gh for a year strting back in feb 2010
...took 100mcg t4 then

so i doubt i would get any side...atleast i hope not too

i read the thread your referring to

i started this cycle of gh mostly for anti aging, and just feeling good as im 36 yr old....but obviously i wouldnt mind decreased bf and maybe adding some lbm

i would like to get to and 5-6%..then clean bulk doin "IF"

dont know how IF works for bulking but it makes all the difference in the world when cutting....opposed to 6 meals a day...for me anyway

think i read the half life was like a week

id rather do ed as oposed to eod....ok to do 150mcg ed

diet is and has been on point fo prob about 4 yrs...im kinda anal

currently at about 7%bf

currently at 2.5iu blacktops--can up it aswell, have 26 kits---just wanna get the most out of it...and read that t4 will do that

your .15 mcg? is that 150mcg? the decimal is confusing me

.15 AND .150 SAME SAME, THAT IS CORRECT, 7% BF THAT IS OUTSTANDING!
WITH THE GH, IF YOU HAVE THAT MUCH EXCESS STOCK, WHY NOT RUN 4-6 IU MIN ED, I PERSONALLY REALLY LIKED THE EFFECT AT 8IU, ED.

JOB01

Last edited:
.15 AND .150 SAME SAME, THAT IS CORRECT, 7% BF THAT IS OUTSTANDING!
WITH THE GH, IF YOU HAVE THAT MUCH EXCESS STOCK, WHY NOT RUN 4-6 IU MIN ED, I PERSONALLY REALLY LIKED THE EFFECT AT 8IU, ED.

JOB01

the only reason is i dont want the water weight---all goes to my lower abs...makes me look u know, watery

i could try though---could always back down

been on 10 days and the water is just now leaving...with the help of 3.5g ester-c

so i guess it might drop off with a higher doe too...idk

i'm prescribed 100mcg 2x/day, but i only take 150mcg once a day now (in the am).

if i run out and don't take it, i lose muscle, weight, strength, energy, ect... and anxiety creeps up.

was diagnosed hypothyroid in '05 (same time diagnosed defficiant pituitary/gh... and went on HRT). I'd only used T3 occasionally before then. up to 150mcg/day for a few weeks at a time.

last year i tried sub-ing t3 for the t4 and SHRANK! ran 25mcg and dwidled down 15lbs in no time.

I'll be on t4 for the rest of my life and never use t3 again.

researched gh for a year strting back in feb 2010
...took 100mcg t4 then

so i doubt i would get any side...atleast i hope not too

i read the thread your referring to

i started this cycle of gh mostly for anti aging, and just feeling good as im 36 yr old....but obviously i wouldnt mind decreased bf and maybe adding some lbm

i would like to get to and 5-6%..then clean bulk doin "IF"

dont know how IF works for bulking but it makes all the difference in the world when cutting....opposed to 6 meals a day...for me anyway

If awesome for cutting and bulking if natural or a low dose guy. I've pretty much had to abandon it this blast to get enough cals in but I'm on a good bit of tren, gh and insulin

Why is t4 needed instead of T3 for GH?

100 mcg made me very hyper before but for some reason t3 doesn't affect me the same way

Last edited:
Why is t4 needed instead of T3 for GH?

100 mcg made me very hyper before but for some reason t3 doesn't affect me the same way

There is said to be some synagy with the 2 and that the conversion process of T4 to T3 enhances gh effects and even makes it somewhat anabolic. Is there solid evidence for this? I don't know but I tried it and honestly believe it to be true from my results. 30 iu gh weekly, 250 test and 100 t4 gave me better results last cruise than I could ever imagine. Diet and training were on point but I really should have lost some muscle dieting yet didn't

If awesome for cutting and bulking if natural or a low dose guy. I've pretty much had to abandon it this blast to get enough cals in but I'm on a good bit of tren, gh and insulin

not to mention IF is so much easier on my life...not having to worry about eating every 2-3 hrs....love it

not to mention IF is so much easier on my life...not having to worry about eating every 2-3 hrs....love it
Absolutely, even though I've pretty much abandoned if this bulk I still eat when convenient. 3 big meals a day usually

TIMING HGH WITH IF!!

also doing if/warrior approach and it works for bulking without getting too fat.
at least for me...

with hgh, when do you take it? during fasting or with your food intake? Doing more a carbbackload approach or low carb??

PS: Someone very experienced member of that board said that t3 will hinder the hgh. he takes 200mg t4 instead. and what can I SAY?? HE IS THE BEST :)

fistar

also doing if/warrior approach and it works for bulking without getting too fat.
at least for me...

with hgh, when do you take it? during fasting or with your food intake? Doing more a carbbackload approach or low carb??

PS: Someone very experienced member of that board said that t3 will hinder the hgh. he takes 200mg t4 instead. and what can I SAY?? HE IS THE BEST :)

fistar
I take it in the morning...fasted

Then eat at 1 pm

I eat 2 meals a day.... Each meal contains 50 gr carbs...so I guess low carb

I eat 1 meal on Friday and Saturday after fasting from 5pm the day before...those 2 meals are as much as I can possibly eat of whatever I wanna eat...that said I'm looking forward to tmro..Lol.

started 150mcg eod last thursday

have been getting headaches ed since...dont know if the 2 are connected

i get em in the morning when i wake up...last bout half the day then goes away

anybody have similar experiences?

started 150mcg eod last thursday

have been getting headaches ed since...dont know if the 2 are connected

i get em in the morning when i wake up...last bout half the day then goes away

anybody have similar experiences?

now that u mention it,, my gorilla has been wakin up to headaches jus bout everymornin as well, wasnt sure what it was from, but it does seem to coinside with startin the t4.. he doses in the morning ed.. 150-200mcg,, and feels fine all day an night ,, even when he wakes up in mid sleep to take a piss, but when he wakes up in the morning a few hours later, has a stupid headache, right side of head mostly.. hmm, weird,, gonna give it a few more days and see if it goes away..

yea let me know....my headaches r somewhat extreme? yours?

feel fine rest of the day

started the t4 (150mcg) last thursday evening (i know..should b taken in the am)...woke up every day since with the headaches...some days they last 4-5 hrs...just diminish as time goes on...idk

yea let me know....my headaches r somewhat extreme? yours?

feel fine rest of the day

started the t4 (150mcg) last thursday evening (i know..should b taken in the am)...woke up every day since with the headaches...some days they last 4-5 hrs...just diminish as time goes on...idk

yeah the first day, it sucked,, lasted a good 5-6 hrs,, he rarelllyyyyyyyy gets any headaches,, felt like a bad hangover but without the great night before blurry memories,, lol,,,, thats y i found it odd hes been wakin up with them every day, today wasnt to bad, lasted bout hr or 2,,
sunday is his tru off day, so monday i would guess wouldnt wake up with a headache i would hope,, ill keep ya posted..

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws