over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

can anyone answer this

jimbo69

Banned
if im doing 200mcg of ghrp-2 and mod 3 times a day, what does that equal in ius of GH? also, would i be better off doing 100mcg 6 times a day?would that equal the same GH comparison or would that be more? and if so how much more?

also curious about igf-1 levels...i know ghrp raises gh levels but does it also raise igf? is there anyone here who has had an igf-1 blood test on peptides? its my understanding that growth hormone works mainly because of its igf stimulation, if peptides do little to raise igf1 then they cant work well right?

I'm also doing the same combo and i know a lot of experienced GH users are comparing a combo of 100/100 ghrp2/cjc 4x a day to 3-4 i.u of synthetic gh. so i guess each shot could be compared to 1 i.u if its decent purity and uv left long enough between shots.

with the igf being in response to gh i dont believe it makes much difference whether the gh got there exo or endo, so long as its there. i have read that these peptides can give a nice igf increase when used consistently.

If I remember right we have found no more benefit in doing 200mcg or 100 mcg of these the only real benefit is in upping the dosage to say 4-6 times a day because of the quick clearing times. I am also just going off of memory again here but I think some serum levels on these dosages have came back with a 18-28 range which would put that dosage up there with some of our good ug gh at 10iu the difference again being in clearing time. HGH your looking at 8hrs i believe and the peps could be looking at 30min to 3hr max i believe. If im off here guys please correct me but to the best of my knowledge this is the most up to date info we have on research animals. Hope this is of some help.

ok well what about igf-1 blood levels with these peptides? im reading some studies suggesting that these peptides raise gh but somehow dont raise igf-1 levels much...has anyone seen a blood test conform this? i guess my worry is that if these cant raise igf levels then they cant be compared to rhgh because much of the effect of hgh is from the igf increase? am i wrong?

ok well what about igf-1 blood levels with these peptides? im reading some studies suggesting that these peptides raise gh but somehow dont raise igf-1 levels much...has anyone seen a blood test conform this? i guess my worry is that if these cant raise igf levels then they cant be compared to rhgh because much of the effect of hgh is from the igf increase? am i wrong?

I wouldn't get too rapped up in comparisons...D BO is correct about length of time for the Gh to leave the body. The nice thing with peps is you can release a healthy pulse of Gh every three hours if you desire and you can add IGF des or lr3.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131