advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anyone use tb500 for severe muscle damage repair?

wizim

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
i am doing some reading about and im tempted but the recommended dosage makes pretty fucking costly. is it worth it? it seems like hgh (proven to help with injuries) is cheaper. even at my current dose of 6iu/day.
im not talking about sore muscles. im talking about severely torn muscles.

i cant find any actual logs.

i am willing to do a detailed log. including pics/vids of my injury up to healing. here is the recovery log i started for those interested.
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...93-recovery-log-severely-torn-quadriceps.html

read about it here. **broken link removed**

any input is appreciated!

Tb500 seems to be some wild stuff bro! Beem researching on my rat,and where he is injured seems to be getting some red scratch marks right in that area.really seems to help though!only time will tell.by the way it is shoulder,brachialis area.i am only running him at a low dose because it is expensive.cant wait to hear others input on this.peace

I think in your case anything is better than nothing. I wished I had it when I tore my distal bicep tendon. I had surgery on it, and I think it would have certainly helped. I am currently using it for bad knees, tendonitis in my repaired arm, and rotator cuff problems. Many say after 10mg is where the magic happens, which happend to be the case for me. I did about 11mg in a month and have since gone to 2mg maintenance per month. I can say my tendonitis and rotator problems are completely gone, and my knees have inproved about 70%. You had a natsy accident and I with you the best in your recovery. With all that fresh protein you have been getting, you should be healed in no time.

Proper rehabilitation program
peps
TB500
no other additions

I was pleasantly surprised by the results. Would definately try it again if any serious injurie would occur

Proper rehabilitation program
peps
TB500
no other additions

I was pleasantly surprised by the results. Would definately try it again if any serious injurie would occur
i will run rips and test e no matter what. im an old guy (41) on self prescribed hrt.

tb500 on its own will def help out abunch, as stated before after a sat dose of 10-20mg is where things startin turnin better,, once healed then can cut back to 2-8mg a month for maintance,, find ur sweetspot for that..

shoulders and elbows have never felt better on my rilla after years of issues off and on always complicated his workouts..

i would def give it a try,, its rather inexpensive an has been proven to work many times over ... can also look into bpc and act1 peps as well.. never researched them but hear great things

I think in your case anything is better than nothing. I wished I had it when I tore my distal bicep tendon. I had surgery on it, and I think it would have certainly helped. I am currently using it for bad knees, tendonitis in my repaired arm, and rotator cuff problems. Many say after 10mg is where the magic happens, which happend to be the case for me. I did about 11mg in a month and have since gone to 2mg maintenance per month. I can say my tendonitis and rotator problems are completely gone, and my knees have inproved about 70%. You had a natsy accident and I with you the best in your recovery. With all that fresh protein you have been getting, you should be healed in no time.
thanks for the input. im bummed that are no real logs on it. i would love to log it but the $ for an unproven pep is making it hard for me to commit.

It def won't hurt!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity