advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

need some advice from someone who has used peptides(mainly mod/ghrp)

jimbo69

Banned
i bought a months supply of no dac/ghrp-2 from(can i name sources?) anyway, iv been using it for about 4 days(100mcg 5 times a day so that should be plenty) anyway, i get zero side effects, no flushing, no nothing, i might have been getting some vivid dreaming but that was only the first day or two and it might be in my imagination...anyway, i was expecting some hgh side effects(joint pain /numbing) but its only been 4 days....im curious to hear from anyone who has been running this combo for any length of time and if they get flushing/ joint pain or numbness and if so how long did it take for these side effects to start?

inject 100mcg of a GHRP and a GHRH 5x a day for 3 days, i'd say if you dont get carpal tunnel syndrome at night at that dose its probably junk...
i woke up with numb hands 2-3 times every night on that dose.

Everyone will experience slightly different effects and 4 days time is not that long. Modified GRF and GHRP-2 are not "rare" peptides so there is no reason for a sponsor to sell a bunk product.

Give it some more time and be patient. If you are not sure about the potency of the product and not satisfied after a few more days, then send me a PM and I will hook you up with our peptides for your research.

i bought a months supply of no dac/ghrp-2 from(can i name sources?) anyway, iv been using it for about 4 days(100mcg 5 times a day so that should be plenty) anyway, i get zero side effects, no flushing, no nothing, i might have been getting some vivid dreaming but that was only the first day or two and it might be in my imagination...anyway, i was expecting some hgh side effects(joint pain /numbing) but its only been 4 days....im curious to hear from anyone who has been running this combo for any length of time and if they get flushing/ joint pain or numbness and if so how long did it take for these side effects to start?

i been running peptides for a while now and the only side effect i get is carpal tunnel symptoms at night ( which sucks cos i actually had carpal tunnel befroe i started pep's and had the op to cure it )
but that symptom didnt start straight away and im only half your dose
give it a chance my friend if your not happy take up a sponsors offer

side effects are supposed to happen in this short a time? its only been a couple days....i mean, like i said, i get no flushing, i wasnt expecting side effects yet but the flushing i was expecting...the first poster claimed that joint pain should have started in only 3 days, can anyone verify this?.. i bought from southern research so i thought it was understood that they were gtg

oh and i also get a little bit of burning after injection, i mean its not terrible and it only last a couple seconds but i havnt read anyone else mention this, do these peptides burn sometimes? im using sterile water not bac

ive never got any flushing from ipa or ghrp2 with mod grf, not even at 250mcg dosages. just wicked hunger from ghrp2 if i used more than 100mcg

oh and i also get a little bit of burning after injection, i mean its not terrible and it only last a couple seconds but i havnt read anyone else mention this, do these peptides burn sometimes? im using sterile water not bac

I experienced the burning when I injected straight from fridge and the peps were pretty cold.

inject 100mcg of a GHRP and a GHRH 5x a day for 3 days, i'd say if you dont get carpal tunnel syndrome at night at that dose its probably junk...

should be gaining some water weight.

ridiculous. absolutely incorrect.
side effects do not constitute effects.
who wants side effects.
why would you complain if you do not get them??
majority of people I personally know who research do not get h20.
oh yea, what does night have any thing to do with increased sides?

i really dont care about h20 gain, what bothers me is lack of any joint pain of any kind. if it raises hgh the way the studies say it does, and if im injecting 5 times a day, i should be getting some side effect but i got nothing, what i wanna know is those who did get joint pain, how soon after starting can it be expected?

who wants side effects.

there is a poll here about who gains water weight from ghrp's, check it out..if you don't then it's rare. The first thing I notice is water retention.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...tors/94182-ghrp-2-modgrf-water-retention.html

i really dont care about h20 gain, what bothers me is lack of any joint pain of any kind. if it raises hgh the way the studies say it does, and if im injecting 5 times a day, i should be getting some side effect but i got nothing, what i wanna know is those who did get joint pain, how soon after starting can it be expected?

You need to do your own research and learn your body.....patients with GHRP's. Not everyone gets joint pains, numbness, hunger, water retention, flushing etc. Your trying to compare synthetic Gh with your own natural pulse of Gh. I will say that if your not experiencing hunger from GHRP 2 switch to 6 if a side effect is truly what your looking for.....most research subjects experience hunger from 6 over 2.

who wants side effects.

carpal tunnel syndrome is more prominent at night.
i NEVER EVER had my hands fall asleep during the day, but woke up EVERY NIGHT multiple times with CTS.
and ive never seen anyone not having problems with CTS when using GH or GHRP/GHRH at high dosages.

carpal tunnel syndrome is more prominent at night.
i NEVER EVER had my hands fall asleep during the day, but woke up EVERY NIGHT multiple times with CTS.
and ive never seen anyone not having problems with CTS when using GH or GHRP/GHRH at high dosages.

I get 0 cts from peps at any dose. I don't get it with 50 iu rips weekly either. I once did 20 iu for 5 days straight and had a slight tingle on day 5 but that was it. Point being I suppose that side effects are an individual thing and some just don't get them. I don't hold any water on peps either and very little on rips

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

well, sammy your stuff might be bunk b/c you arent getting sides. right?

fellas, do you compare your other research material baSED ON HOW BAD THE SIDES ARE?

bad pip, lumps, burning. crystallization, etc etc. people usually say its bad

use the same mentality with all your research materials. if your subject is side free, be happy
guys who use prohormones and get gyno need to pack it in, so if you are one that is more tolerant be thankful

well, sammy your stuff might be bunk b/c you arent getting sides. right?

fellas, do you compare your other research material baSED ON HOW BAD THE SIDES ARE?

bad pip, lumps, burning. crystallization, etc etc. people usually say its bad

use the same mentality with all your research materials. if your subject is side free, be happy
guys who use prohormones and get gyno need to pack it in, so if you are one that is more tolerant be thankful

give me a break, with peps or GH its just EASIER and more convenient to judge whether theyre good or not from the side effects, because the actual effects take months to notice - if you even notice them at all with a moderate pep dosage. so if you suddenly gain 5lbs of water or CTS every night you can be sure that the stuff is legit within the first week of using, if you only go by the body recompositioning effects you wont be able to tell until at least 3 months in with peps.

I mainlined 20mg of ghrp2 in my jugular, and i shit myself 11 times. Does that mean it's good?:D

My research mole cricket rarely gets cts or other sides, other than water retention, but it comes and goes, and he's never gotten any tingles from peps. Everyone is different.

I got no dog in the fight, but if it was me, i'd buy my peps from known, reputable sources, it's pretty clear who the top 2 here are...

give me a break, with peps or GH its just EASIER and more convenient to judge whether theyre good or not from the side effects, because the actual effects take months to notice - if you even notice them at all with a moderate pep dosage. so if you suddenly gain 5lbs of water or CTS every night you can be sure that the stuff is legit within the first week of using, if you only go by the body recompositioning effects you wont be able to tell until at least 3 months in with peps.

This is true but I promise you from day one I never held water or got cts from any pep. Made it really hard for me to judge what was legit until I found pm and got the low down on what's legit. I don't even get real hunger on ghrp6. The quickest way to judge gh or gh peptides for me is pumps and vascularity, notice these within days

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

thanks for the help guys....but i read on dats site that if you dont get sides from ghrp/mod combo especially at the doses im using, its bullshit..it sucks cause i wanted to run these for life for anti aging... so i took the plunge and bought some from southern research, they are the highest price and had a good reputation but i got not hing...im now wondering what to do, i may try a cheaper source for one more try and see if i can get good shit or i might just buy real hgh, i have no source for hgh so im sure ill get ripped off and this is why i decided to try peptides, now i bought from supposedly the best supplier and i feel like i may have been ripped off anyway, i just dont know what to do.

anyone have any advice? based on what im paying for my current dose from southern research , it seems i could do 5iu daily of generic hgh for almost the same price right? whats the going rate for generic hgh? is it that hard to find a legit source? should i just try this boards peptide sponsor first? i mean, maybe ill buy some from the board sponsor and then get some blood work after a couple weeks? if it tests good i feel the cost of the test would be worth it cause i would be saving a lot of money in the long run that way.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity