advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH Equivalent Dose Comparison Based on "Grade" of HGH?

The_Mayor

Registered
Hey everyone,

I've been searching on a bunch of different sites and can't find anything like this, so if there is such a chart/table somewhere, would someone be kind enough to point me to it?

Basically, I'm looking to find out what are comparable doses among the different grades of HGH (based on a known blood test reading for the grade of hgh).

In other words, if Pharma Grade scores a "30" on the test (is 30 typical Pharma Grade?), is the comparison with another grade of HGH linear? So if I have a kit of HGH that is known to give a reading of about 15, do 2 IUs of this hgh equal 1 IU of Pharma? If I have some low grade hgh with a 10 reading, do 3IUs equal 1 IU of Pharma?

Since most of the studies I've read say that a max of 2IU (these are legit studies, so I'm sure they're using Pharma grade hgh) is sufficient to provide peak hgh levels for replacement (not super-supplementing) levels, I want to try to stick with an equivalent dose for several months.

Thanks,

TM

Hey everyone,

I've been searching on a bunch of different sites and can't find anything like this, so if there is such a chart/table somewhere, would someone be kind enough to point me to it?

Basically, I'm looking to find out what are comparable doses among the different grades of HGH (based on a known blood test reading for the grade of hgh).

In other words, if Pharma Grade scores a "30" on the test (is 30 typical Pharma Grade?), is the comparison with another grade of HGH linear? So if I have a kit of HGH that is known to give a reading of about 15, do 2 IUs of this hgh equal 1 IU of Pharma? If I have some low grade hgh with a 10 reading, do 3IUs equal 1 IU of Pharma?

Since most of the studies I've read say that a max of 2IU (these are legit studies, so I'm sure they're using Pharma grade hgh) is sufficient to provide peak hgh levels for replacement (not super-supplementing) levels, I want to try to stick with an equivalent dose for several months.

Thanks,

TM

Frogger tested human grade and KEFEI, Hyges (in HGH Power thread) and they came back at nearly the same level. Rips would probably be up there as well.

It all depends on the source of the non-pharma.

Frogger tested human grade and KEFEI, Hyges (in HGH Power thread) and they came back at nearly the same level. Rips would probably be up there as well.

It all depends on the source of the non-pharma.

I tested rips a couple months back and it was 34 something....strong shit.
Really liked the kefei and the hyge too. Actually some good options available.

Someone also tested there pharm hgh and it came back bunk! So even if its pharma you should prob test. But for the OP... That is why I think testing is important not only to know if its bunk but to know how much to use.

Last edited:
3.5 for iu

10 iu= 35 value medium

Okay, thanks. So going with 3.5 per IU as really good pharm grade type stuff, then the "study" doses would be 2IU or what would = a "7" per day.

So if some generic gh came back with a 17.5, I am guessing that would mean a dose of 4IU would be the same as the 2IU pharm.

That is assuming there is a linear relationship among IUs and the blood test results and that 1/2 the test results means double the dose, etc. Then again, if that is true (i.e. 3.5 per IU, so a 10IU pretest inject would be a 35 value), why do people "waste" 10IU for a blood test?

Why not just do 2 and see if you get a "7" or do 1 and see if you get a "3.5"?

Just trying to understand how the different amounts work once they get into the body!

TM

0-2.9 is the normal range for a person that isn't pinning exo hgh. 2ius is about what a teenager going through puberty produces. In that regard, if you do 2ius and get a serum test done, you will most likely end up in the 2-3 range maybe even a little higher. That's not an accurate measure of the quality of the gh. That's why the protocol called for 10ius is used. I personally think it's a waste of money and time only doing 2ius then going to get labs done. Don't you?

0-2.9 is the normal range for a person that isn't pinning exo hgh. 2ius is about what a teenager going through puberty produces. In that regard, if you do 2ius and get a serum test done, you will most likely end up in the 2-3 range maybe even a little higher. That's not an accurate measure of the quality of the gh. That's why the protocol called for 10ius is used. I personally think it's a waste of money and time only doing 2ius then going to get labs done. Don't you?

Well, based on what you just said--yes, I think it would be a waste! But you've also answered my question in that the higher exo dose serves to minimize what might be the amount of natural production, if any, just to be sure.

I have seen blood tests of people with "bunk" gh and the reading came back at numbers like .1 or .2 though, but I guess they just were in between pulses or something IN ADDITION to having fake gh, right?

Nevertheless, I understand the 10IU protocol now and that is what I plan on using.

Thanks,

TM

A patient of mine brought me a vial of 5mg of Humatrope which I prescribe to him and picks up straight from Walgreens so it is as good as it gets. He brought it for me for "testing." I did the typical 10iu (3.3mg) injection and tested serum GH 3.5hours later and it was 1.0 point lower than the 10iu of Rips i tested a few months ago. I also tested Kefei and it also was within 1 point of both the Rips and Humatrope. So if you have high quality GH you dont need a conversion factor.

A patient of mine brought me a vial of 5mg of Humatrope which I prescribe to him and picks up straight from Walgreens so it is as good as it gets. He brought it for me for "testing." I did the typical 10iu (3.3mg) injection and tested serum GH 3.5hours later and it was 1.0 point lower than the 10iu of Rips i tested a few months ago. I also tested Kefei and it also was within 1 point of both the Rips and Humatrope. So if you have high quality GH you dont need a conversion factor.

This.

Thanks for chiming in doc. It's nice to know that rips test so high and compare to humatrope.

do you have any experience with mexys blacktops?

ive only been able to find 2 test scores....1 @ 12.9 and 1 @29.9

just so i know how many ius to run?

Yeah, I get this--HQ GH = No Conversion Factor

I guess I was unclear, but I'm more concerned for those of us who are unfortunate enough to NOT get HQ GH and get something that scores much lower on the blood test.

So, for the sake of argument, let's say I have some generic red tops that gave me a 12.0 reading at 4.5 hours after a 10IU injection. Would I need to take about 5-6 IU of the reds then to give me approx. 2IU of high quality?

If nobody knows if gh effectiveness is linear based on the quality of the gh, that's fine. I'm just asking because I'm assuming that most of the time we don't end up with high quality gh. At least I'm assuming that I don't.

TM

If you have what you believe to be hgh that tests 30% or 50% of 35 ng/ml, why not do a hgh serum test with triple or double the standard 10 iu amount and find out if the numbers are linear? It will only cost $42 and you won't have to guess anymore. For experience sake I will say that I have injected high levels of hgh, 30+ iu's at a time, using hgh (blacktops) that tested at 5.9 ng/ml and suffered no sides from it.

If you have what you believe to be hgh that tests 30% or 50% of 35 ng/ml, why not do a hgh serum test with triple or double the standard 10 iu amount and find out if the numbers are linear? It will only cost $42 and you won't have to guess anymore. For experience sake I will say that I have injected high levels of hgh, 30+ iu's at a time, using hgh (blacktops) that tested at 5.9 ng/ml and suffered no sides from it.

5.9 is extremely low for 30+ius of hgh. Those blacks you had were severely underdosed.

Yeah, I get this--HQ GH = No Conversion Factor

I guess I was unclear, but I'm more concerned for those of us who are unfortunate enough to NOT get HQ GH and get something that scores much lower on the blood test.

So, for the sake of argument, let's say I have some generic red tops that gave me a 12.0 reading at 4.5 hours after a 10IU injection. Would I need to take about 5-6 IU of the reds then to give me approx. 2IU of high quality?

If nobody knows if gh effectiveness is linear based on the quality of the gh, that's fine. I'm just asking because I'm assuming that most of the time we don't end up with high quality gh. At least I'm assuming that I don't.

TM

I've been looking for studies on linear based gh results and can't find any. I don't think there's a definitive answer to your question. You can go ahead and double the dose if you feel as though it's going to get you to the same levels as high quality hgh. No guarantees though if numbers will be similar to 1/2 dose of hq gh, lower or higher.

Did you get those blacktops straight from the source? I just got an order in and have heard they were decent. Hopefully they aren't as under dosed as you say.

Yes straight from source. I have a hgh serum test from labcorp that was done in April when they were purchased.

Yes straight from source. I have a hgh serum test from labcorp that was done in April when they were purchased.

those mexys blacktops?

just ordered 26kits

hope they aint mexys for my sake

Yeah, that's a good idea--I was just hoping that someone else had already done such a test or knew how everything translated.

Hopefully I won't have to worry about it--I hear that the Hygetropin I got tests pretty high, so if that's true after the first test I'll just stick with that from here on out. I just want decent quality--once I have it I'm not looking for the next big thing, so I'll use it until it goes downhill.

Thanks,

TM

Yeah, that's a good idea--I was just hoping that someone else had already done such a test or knew how everything translated.

Hopefully I won't have to worry about it--I hear that the Hygetropin I got tests pretty high, so if that's true after the first test I'll just stick with that from here on out. I just want decent quality--once I have it I'm not looking for the next big thing, so I'll use it until it goes downhill.

Thanks,

TM

For future reference bro, hyges and rips. Tested, trusted and consistent for years. Hyges have been around forever and rips have been around for a little over 2 years. Can't go wrong with either one. :D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity