over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Igf-1 DES

Simon_454

Registered
How many of you are running this and liking the results? I'm currently working out at night around 630 and am using Dats CPWO "carbless post workout". Any idea when I should incorporate the DES also would like to keep the dosing somewhat minimal so it's affordable any info will he greatly appreciated thanks guys.

Solubility: It is recommended to reconstitute the lyophilized IGF-I Des(1-3) in 100mM Acetic acid not less than 100μg/ml, which can then be further diluted to other aqueous solutions.

Stability: Lyophilized IGF-I des(1-3) although stable at room temperature for 3 weeks, should be stored desiccated below -18°C. Upon reconstitution IGF1 des-1-3 should be stored at 4°C between 2-7 days and for future use below -18°C.
For long term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA).

Please prevent freeze-thaw cycles.

Pulled from IGF 1 Des1-3 Human | ProSpec

I copy and pasted this from another post. I use Bac water and maybe lose 10% of my des. Start with 50mcg and work up; I prefer 100mcg just prior to wo as its half life is around 30 min. I do freeze my reconstituted des in preloaded syringes to protect from degrading.

How does DES compare to lr3?

Is DES really more effective? If I remember correctly it was advertised as being 10x stronger

How does DES compare to lr3?

Is DES really more effective? If I remember correctly it was advertised as being 10x stronger

There is a great thread on hear that runs for pages Des vs Lr3...I prefer the Des. I feel it immediatly...which makes sense as its half life is so quick plus your right it is much stonger. I researched the Lr3 off and on but I always got these little weird skin tags when I used it...they bugged me.

We have been conducting research studies with IGF DES and lr2 on the rats in the laboratory. We have found that the quality of muscle gathered from the DES used prior to the rats performing their exercises provide them with much more muscle hardness, definition, and maturity of the muscles

How many of you are running this and liking the results? I'm currently working out at night around 630 and am using Dats CPWO "carbless post workout". Any idea when I should incorporate the DES also would like to keep the dosing somewhat minimal so it's affordable any info will he greatly appreciated thanks guys.

How you finding the cpwo? I'm switching to cut mode in a few weeks and probably gonna give it a go. Do you use the 1iu if slin post or do it without? As for des I'd probably run it pre workout with a scoop of whey and a little liquid carb of your choice. Not too much obviously as you don't want to interfere with the cpwo protocol. 100 split is where you start to see "results". I'm not a big believer in igf at all if I'm honest. It's money I'd rather spend on ghrp2 or hgh, jmo. Your look jacked while using des for sure, I just don't notice any muscle gain or fat loss is all

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
using it myself with Morris the mouse - good results.

came off cycle 4 weeks ago and have got through just 1 vial. also using it with mgf post workout at 400mcg bilaterally. after 4 weeks and coming off cycle, Morris' work shirt sleeves are feeling tighter than ever, and actually got a bicep compliment last night!

worked way up from 50 - 100mcg pre workout. 3 more vials arrived yesterday to try :D

please keep us updated with your researching in these two. do you feel getting bigger after the cycle? do you continue to build muscle or do you lose the builded mass?

please keep us updated with your researching in these two. do you feel getting bigger after the cycle? do you continue to build muscle or do you lose the builded mass?

Are you referring to me? if so....

it's quite hard to say. Especially with the various mental complications that come with coming off cycle. i have now lost any water retention and a lil cycle 'pump' since coming off and am at the same bodyweight as when i finished the cycle. my bodyweight initially increased 3 pounds after 2 weeks of being off when i brought in the DES.

my arms where ive been doing most shots, kind of feel thicker. i think im experiencing proliferation/differentiation from the two, causing increased muscle cells, which is helping to replace the lost retention/swelling from being on. the only way i will know if this theory is true is when i go back on cycle and my arms swell noticeably more when on a familiar cycle/dosage. time will tell....

for the record i have also been on GHRP2 and CJC w/o DAC, to help keep some fullness and keep me occupied

keep us updated with Dat's CPWO plan...I toggle between that and a Leangains CBL type eating plan.

both have been amazing at keeping me lean as hell while not too strict on eating or cardio

I've just started this cpwo myself. Expecting good things, can't go wrong listening to dat

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

So how are your animals dosing this DES and are they gettting it IM or sub Q??

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws