over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptides and the heart

Tough Old Man

Kilo Klub Member
Can a rat still being given peptides if he has had a heart attack.

Does anyone know if peps are bad on the heart?

My rat Herman just found out yesterday that a bottom left artery may be blocked. Rat will undergo a coronary angiogram next fri to see for sure.

He has been on Cjc1295 W/O dac and GHRP2 both @ 100mcg 3x a day for the past 3.5 weeks

Should he get off them immediately?

ABSOLUTELY, i would take -0- chances...

I'd say no. HGH releasing peps are anti-inflammatory, speed healing. I had a diagnostic angiogram couple of months ago, healed quick. I had the radial approach tho....researched tb500, and HGH releasing peps. if it bugs you, stop. not a game changer.

What are the thoughts on taking hgh and the heart?

Didn't you say your blood pressure was higher since adding them? I would take a break from them.

I would be more worried about running gear. However, I would stop everything just be be on the safe side.

I have read several studies saying GHRP6 had cardio-protective effects. I just don't know if the same effects apply to GHRP2.

CJC1295 failed phase II clinical trials because 3 subjects suffered heart attacks. It wasn't the w/o DAC but both increase blood pressure, so definitely rethink that one. GHRPs seem to be much safer but not really effective without a GHRH. Ipamorelin in another study was deemed safe to use at up to a massive dose of 60mcg/kg of bodyweight.

My rat Herman just found out yesterday that a bottom left artery may be blocked. Rat will undergo a coronary angiogram next fri to see for sure.

He has been on Cjc1295 W/O dac and GHRP2 both @ 100mcg 3x a day for the past 3.5 weeks

I would ask you how long you been on the test? I am assuming it's a cruise does. Also what is your diet and cholesterol like? To stop all hormones cold turkey may be a bad idea. Consider stopping for a week or two if you are in fact blocked and go to a does that would put you in your normal range for your age if you have been doing this dose for HRT. It's pretty well documented to have low T is not good for the heart.

Good luck brother!

T O M read up on Bpc-157, organ helaing capabilities.

Ak

Tom,

I would not risk it, regardless of any claimed benefit.

Stay healthy, keep your bp as low as possible.

Your a great member to this board. Best of luck and keep us all updated!

Tom,

I definitely think that with everything you have going on that getting off the peptides and decreasing the gear is a no brainer. I saw something a while ago listing out your gear and all, I would come off everything to be safe

I would stop everything, but stay on a low dose of GH for healing.

When it comes to GH peps, it's not the reletively moderate increase in GH which is the issue. Rather, it is the accompanying water retention and subsequent increase in bloodpressure which may be problematic. When a main artery is blocked, intentionally increasing BP to any degree is not a wise idea.

In addition, while 200 mg of test per week is generally considered low-dose usage (but still outside the normal range), it can negatively impact hematocrit, elevating levels into the upper limits of normal range and potentially, even outside the normal range. Again, this is not something you want to intentionally induce when an coronary artery may be blocked. At the most, I would not exceed 100 mg of test per week.

When it comes to GH peps, it's not the reletively moderate increase in GH which is the issue. Rather, it is the accompanying water retention and subsequent increase in bloodpressure which may be problematic. When a main artery is blocked, intentionally increasing BP to any degree is not a wise idea.

In addition, while 200 mg of test per week is generally considered low-dose usage (but still outside the normal range), it can negatively impact hematocrit, elevating levels into the upper limits of normal range and potentially, even outside the normal range. Again, this is not something you want to intentionally induce when an coronary artery may be blocked. At the most, I would not exceed 100 mg of test per week.
Well after having a angiogram, No blocked arteries and my Ejection factor was 65%. Dr said I have a healthy heart and in 7 days go back to my normal routine. I also informed my cardiologist of my Peptide and anabolic use.

I would think that with no blockage of the arteries, you next most important factor would be blood pressure, keep an eye on that and make an educated decision.

So far it seems you have done well, Good luck.

Ak

Well after having a angiogram, No blocked arteries and my Ejection factor was 65%. Dr said I have a healthy heart and in 7 days go back to my normal routine. I also informed my cardiologist of my Peptide and anabolic use.

Well that's good news to hear.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner