over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EXCITING NEWS - CJC 1295 w/DAC

osiris

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
Everyone,

so based off my initial research and the anecdotal research thus far, i have been bugging the living hell out of phil. BY the way, i will be gertting blood drawn on monday.

I am trying to get phil to carry the cjc 1295DAC(henceforth called DAC) in 10, 20, 30 mg vials at a reduced price.

Puffilicious patrice has noticed thjat the effects of it thus far asre pretty much on pasr with 8-10 iu gh. I am thoroughly impressed as are those around me. For those of you that havent seen i started a log and i cannot gain fat, its honestly pretty damn crazy.

I am looking at working with phil about running it long term at something like 1mg ed. I am thinking that the dose i am on mught be a tad overkill and am interested to see the effects on that dose. I am pretty sure it will be just what i am looking for.

O

A 30mg vial of cjcDAC would sell like hotcakes. I also want to see a 30mg version of TESAMORELIN, and S597. We need larger mg vials to make researching these peptides affordable for every rat in our laboratories.

I absolutely love what TESAMORELIN and S597 are doing for my rat's research. S597 is IMO just as effective as slin without the negatives. It's the cost per mg that needs to be brought on par with slin.

I'm glad you are finding cjcDAC to be so effective in your research. It always hit my rat hard and gave him a nice flushed feeling. Recovery was very fast.

Anxiously awaiting your blood work! Thank you, Osiris! :D

YES

Everyone,

so based off my initial research and the anecdotal research thus far, i have been bugging the living hell out of phil. BY the way, i will be gertting blood drawn on monday.

I am trying to get phil to carry the cjc 1295DAC(henceforth called DAC) in 10, 20, 30 mg vials at a reduced price.

Puffilicious patrice has noticed thjat the effects of it thus far asre pretty much on pasr with 8-10 iu gh. I am thoroughly impressed as are those around me. For those of you that havent seen i started a log and i cannot gain fat, its honestly pretty damn crazy.

I am looking at working with phil about running it long term at something like 1mg ed. I am thinking that the dose i am on mught be a tad overkill and am interested to see the effects on that dose. I am pretty sure it will be just what i am looking for.

O

For research sake lets do it!!! NO ONE!!!

I'm IN

Sounds good to me Just got some research peptides for my bulldogs today. some myo and folli and ghrps igf-L3, Des, and S597. Already have them on DAC at 4mg a week. Going to dose S597 today and tomorrow before workouts to see how it affects them.
Now how to utilize the rest.

Im lovin tesamorelin larger vials would be great I sure want to try 2mg 1295W/DAC at 2mg per day on my monkey also need to get him on some T4 & S597 sure appreciate everyones testing learned so much on this forum!

Since briefly researching with cjc-dac I have planned putting my research animal on 1mg daily for atleast 50 days. My lab doesn't receive alot of funding otherwise I would have implemented this ages ago. 30mg vial sounds incredible.

This would be fantastically awesome. I've been waiting to research this once my w/out DAC runs out.

This would be fantastically awesome. I've been waiting to research this once my w/out DAC runs out.

hey dave,

been a while man. I owe you an apology, last year when we were chatting i was going through some personaly stuff kinda flaked out for a while. Hit me up sometime if you still have the email addy and lets continue the chat. Was some good stuff going on there=-)

Also, i gotta say man, i love this stuff. It is seriously amazing. I was skeptical when i saw the revirews etc and then the first few days but then afrer that it just got a little bit better each day. When thje puffin runs the ghrp2/ipam concurrently she notices the water retention gets a bit much but loves it+-)

The recovery, fat loss, fullness and gains are pretty incredible. I am far from impressively buil;t but i postred some pics up in my log showing some changes over the courses onl;y like two weeks.

Oh well, there goes my rant and rave=-)

BTW didnt you win the gold's classic in NJ last year? I was at the one in tom's river two weeks ago.....was a pretty good show

Since briefly researching with cjc-dac I have planned putting my research animal on 1mg daily for atleast 50 days. My lab doesn't receive alot of funding otherwise I would have implemented this ages ago. 30mg vial sounds incredible.

Why would you do it everyday, considering the half-life of the peptide?

my hampster is loving cjc w/dac at only 300/day. i'd bump to 10mg/wk with 10-20mg vials. he too, cannot gain fat... despite his efforts.

my hampster is loving cjc w/dac at only 300/day. i'd bump to 10mg/wk with 10-20mg vials. he too, cannot gain fat... despite his efforts.

You sir just gave me a warm fuzzy that i need MUCH less than the current dose to get these effects. !!!!=-)

I hope I'm wrong but I feel like those doses are gonna just be wasteful. Your body can only produce so much GH and it's not that much. Am I off track?

I hope I'm wrong but I feel like those doses are gonna just be wasteful. Your body can only produce so much GH and it's not that much. Am I off track?

I think you are right with the dosages i am taking. I think pushers is more realistic

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HDthonk

Why would you do it everyday, considering the half-life of the peptide?

Simply because I don't want to give him 7 vials in one day :D I only had 12 or so vials last time but ended up giving him 3 in 3 days and wow he was a happy rat. I started off with 2mg the first week then 4mg the second and that was great. But Bane seemed to really like the feel of 1 vial each night.

Sure there is a long half life but from my brief research I noticed his little hands were numb each morning for about 3 days post injection. I know side effects are nothing to go by and results were seen 1 week post inj. However I feel it's main effects are present for a few days post inj. This would lead me to think 2mg every few days would be a great protocol. Of course some may want to research with 1mg or less every few days. They may even get the same results as not sure if there is any real satuation dose with this. Although some may want to push it and do higher doses every few days or something like my proposed experiment of 2mg everyday.

I'm looking for ur log cant find it

Question

Are you guys experience extreme bloating while researching cjc (DAC)?

I think you are right with the dosages i am taking. I think pushers is more realistic

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HDthonk

huh?! say it ain't so!! you mean 10mg/wk is gonna be a waste?

i'm usaully run heavy doses of everything... when in doubt, take more is usaully my MO.... but 300 cjc/dac with 600 of a ghrp per day is great. if i'd know a little bump in gh would cause such drastic effects, my hampster would've been running gh ten years ago (and using 1/2 the AAS).

300/day put my hampster at about 2mg/wk. i can see doubling it to 600/day-4mg/wk... but i don't see any need.

Are you guys experience extreme bloating while researching cjc (DAC)?

i haven't noticed any... in fact my hampster is more shrink-wrapped than before.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws