over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

need some peptide supplier advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbo69

Banned
iv been running grf and ghrp-2 for about 10 days now..i was hoping to get some sides to prove they are proper strength but i have no cts but when im laying down, and if i try to pay attention to it, i can sense some very slight tingling in my hands but to be honest, im only able to sense it when i try to and now im thinking it might be in my head, i have no water weight either, i bought from southern research and iv been assured they are legit but i just dont know..i was gonna get blood work done when i was 2 months in, but now im thinking, since i plan on running these for life, maybe i should get my next batch from a cheaper supplier??, if it tests good, then i just saved myself money cause again, im gonna run this for anti aging for life.. i run out in a week and a half so i need to make a decision ... does anyone have a suggesting as to who i should buy from that has a solid reputation? also, if you get numb hands from your peptides, can you explain if its numb all day or just at certain times, if its very numb or just a background tingling? i just have a feeling that from my lack of just about all sides(no flushing, no water retention, no painful joints, and no numbness(only very slight tingling when im laying down and i have to concentrate to feel it) i just have a feeling im being underdosed at best.

anyway. im running 100mcs of each, 5 times a day so i should certainly have raised hgh levels by now.. i wanna find a supplier thats cheaper than southern, since i will be getting blood work work, i would love to see that even the cheaper suppliers have legit cause like i said, i wanna run this for life and even if i was getting sides, southern is too expensive,

The question you should be asking yourself here is: "is the company I'm asking about a sponsor here on PM?" If the answer is no then you I think you already know the answer to the other parts of your dilema, no?

Stick with the board sponsors and you cannot go wrong. If you read the reviews in the sponsors threads you can make up your own mind. I personally would go with ergopep.

i dont know who gary or phil is, but ergo pep would be great but their prices seen too cheap to be true and i read another thread where eropep tested to have fake igf and folli...this worries me.

Ive used Purchase and Manpower the most and been very pleased.

When it comes to Ergo I've ran a few of their peps plenty of times and they are legit.

I don't know about their igf and folli though considering I never ran it. Im sure someone with more knowledge will shed more light on the issue.

i dont know who gary or phil is, but ergo pep would be great but their prices seen too cheap to be true and i read another thread where eropep tested to have fake igf and folli...this worries me.

Says the guy who overpaid for bunk peptides from a non board sponsor:rolleyes:

Ask Phil if you can pay more, I'm sure he will let you, lol

I currently have ergos (Phil) ghrp-6 right now. Definitely gtg.

i wasnt trying to be a dick and my point is i would love nothing more than to be wrong cause if ergo has legit peptides, i would save a bunch of money considering one of the reasons i chose peptides was to save money, but based on my doses, there isnt THAT much of a difference between southern and generic hgh on price, so if the cheaper suppliers were legit it would be awesome cause im using peptides for anti aging and some fat loss, im not looking for huge gains, just fat loss, general anti aging and getting cut.... maybe i should just get some ergo and do a blood test, i just hate to waste 2 months , then get a blood test that shows nothing..i guess i could try a one vial of each and see if i get any sides at all cause this southern shit is giving me nothing and im on big doses, well not big but im injected 100 mcg 5-6 times a day and its my understanding that frequency trumps higher doses less frequently..

I wasn't trying to be a dick either. Well maybe a little...
Look there is plenty of good reviews on here for ergo and osta gain. What do you have to lose to try ergopep for a bit? If you are dosing 5-6 times per day for any length of time you should be seeing some results.

Not just saying it due to being a rep but Ergo's ghrp2 and well all their peps are the best quality. My rats little hands were so numb from cjc-dac and ghrp-2. You think they are cheap already... you haven't even added my discount code on top of the normal prices ;):D

ahh f-it, what do i have to lose?, if i get sides i can run them long enough to get blood work and if i dont, then i have a decision to make, and if they test good then i found a supplier that is extremely affordable ...ok im gonna try ergo, thanks....

ahh f-it, what do i have to lose?, if i get sides i can run them long enough to get blood work and if i dont, then i have a decision to make, and if they test good then i found a supplier that is extremely affordable ...ok im gonna try ergo, thanks....

Bear in mind not every one gets sides. I get 0 sides with peps and barely any sides with 10 iu riptropin ed. (the strongest Chinese gh there is) I've used peps for a few years ime when talking about ghrp/mod grf it doesn't matter where you go, there so easy to make and cheap to buy from China its pointless faking them. I use ergo as the quality seems to be as good as anyone's and prices and customer service unbeatable. The peps you have are as legit as they come I promise you. I find on the rare day I get time if I shoot ghrp 2/mod grf about 6x in a day leaving 3 hour gaps in pumped as fuck next day. If I were to use a new pep source this is how I'd test. Having said that yours are legit, ergos are legit, ostas are legit and im sure every other pm sponsor too. I'm only commenting on what I've used

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Thanks, Sammy for bringing up the fact that NOT everyone gets side effects from peptides. There's so many people that think that if they're NOT experiencing CNS....then the company is selling crap.....that's NOT always the case.

I use Ergo extensively and I know the article you read....it's been well documented that the person who wrote the article had their own agenda...which was to try and give Ergo a bad rap. Well, I'm here to tell you that if their products didn't work, I would NO longer use them. There's a ton a happy Ergo customers on this site...so they're selling legit research products. Lastly, all of their employees are good people.

It's obvious I'm not being paid to endorse Ergo, but Phil, I would be happy to receive some money from you....lol

I don't get sides from them like CNS, I do see the positive effects though.

Stick with our board sponsors from now on and save yourself the worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner