advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Myostatin HMP - why ain't we all running it?!

Huuuge

Registered
Hey guys,

Just what I've said in the title... It reads and sounds really good. Yeah it's expensive... But is it for the gains people are reporting?

Any reasons other than cost why you ain't running it?

Thanks

Well

Hey guys,

Just what I've said in the title... It reads and sounds really good. Yeah it's expensive... But is it for the gains people are reporting?

Any reasons other than cost why you ain't running it?

Thanks

350 people are using the USA MYO HMP. It's for upper level guys to research in my opinion.

350 people are using the USA MYO HMP. It's for upper level guys to research in my opinion.

Ah OK... Do you think that someone who has been training consitently for 7 years... changed an awful lot.. Gone from being a fat bastard to someone who actually works out would possibly benefit?

I've ran a few cycles primarily containing test, tren, var and gh (for 6months - ran out of money lol) I'd like to see what type of gains I could possibly get.

Is it worth a try? I'm currently 204 @16%

Thanks

The costs are a big factor. Would be nice to see more logs/ before and after pics. I have seen a few on here.

I would love to research with it but cost is too high for me. If my lab received more funding I would definately have it first for planned research projects.

this is my pet peeve people. lets set expectations.

Here is the order (for bodybuilding) that you spend your budget:
1)food/gym membership/shit you don't go to jail for
2) hormones
3) gh/peptides that stimulate gh(cjc/ghrp)
4) growth factors(igf/peg mgf)
5) myo inhibitors etc

Why are they number 5? Well think about what they do, they remove a negative feedback loop right? What do we have to do in order to have a feedback loop fucking our gains up? We need to have increased hormonal levels.

They work and they work amazing BUT please don't think you are taking a vial and winning the 202 Olympia next year. Read what phil wrote, he just wrote the exact same thing I wrote

Its taken by top guys. What do the top guys all take and have under their belt? Numbers 1-3(most likely 4).

At an advanced level, myo hmp might let you gain 2-3 lbs of lean mass in a short time. At that level of development, that I significant.

My two cents

I appreciate your input osiris.... The bit I dont understand, so please if you could explain why it wouldn't benefit someone whos isn't at the top of their game? Wouldn't blocking myostatin at any level of bodybuilding help? Forgive me if I'm talking like a dick.

Is it because the gains are minimal for someone who hasn't got as big as can be that it's not worth it?

My logic has come from looking at the animals i.e belgian blue cows, the double muscle whippet and the mice all with the defieciany. None of them are top of their game, yet have incredible muscle mass.

Again, please forgive me if I'm talking like a dick

Thanks

I've just got myself all excited and was hoping to run it along with

750mg Test E
300mg Test P. 100mg Tren A, 100mg Masteron (all in 1ml blend)
50mg anavar ed

I just thought the Myostatin HMP would be a nice addition to the stack

you aren't being a dick.

I am not saying top of their game, phil is. I am saying it worjs best for someone who is in a situation using hormones etc and has reached a plateau due to a negative feedback loop(myostatin).

The myo hmp we sell DOES NOT remove myostatin....it is not the viral vector. It inhibits and lowers it. It does not do away with it completely. The cow and all have NO MYOSTATIN. Our product does not remove it completely just reduces it and gains can start again.

Does this make sense? Why do myostatin levels raise? In reponse to elevated hormone levels mainly as a fauilsafe to keep skeletal muscle strength in check with tendon strength etc.

Des this make sense? You are not buying a viral vector which transcribes your dna to do away with myo completely.

O

I've just got myself all excited and was hoping to run it along with

750mg Test E
300mg Test P. 100mg Tren A, 100mg Masteron (all in 1ml blend)
50mg anavar ed

I just thought the Myostatin HMP would be a nice addition to the stack

IT WOULD BE A DAMN NICE ADDITION.

Work it in starting at week 4 and keep the gains going long after they wuld normally slow and sto=-) Its just not going to turn you into the myostatin cow=-)

Osiris makes a good point about tendon strength. I'd be scared to run it at the end of a heavy tren cycle as strength goes through roof anyway , to the point I'm 15 and 20 reping stuff to be safe currently. Now a guy at the sort of level Phils talking about isn't gonna get big strength gains even on high dose tren and has had years for tendons to adapt.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

you aren't being a dick.

I am not saying top of their game, phil is. I am saying it worjs best for someone who is in a situation using hormones etc and has reached a plateau due to a negative feedback loop(myostatin).

The myo hmp we sell DOES NOT remove myostatin....it is not the viral vector. It inhibits and lowers it. It does not do away with it completely. The cow and all have NO MYOSTATIN. Our product does not remove it completely just reduces it and gains can start again.

Does this make sense? Why do myostatin levels raise? In reponse to elevated hormone levels mainly as a fauilsafe to keep skeletal muscle strength in check with tendon strength etc.

Des this make sense? You are not buying a viral vector which transcribes your dna to do away with myo completely.

O

Makes complete sense! I worded what I was saying wrongly because I do understand that the myostain forever.

I think I'll be ordering some just to see what gains I do get from it. As much as I'd love it to turn me in Jay Cutler overnight, I know that it wont. My boy is running the same cycle as me and we always seem to gain about the same. There's never much in it. It'd be nice to see if I do gain anymore than he does.

Makes complete sense! I worded what I was saying wrongly because I do understand that the myostain forever.

I think I'll be ordering some just to see what gains I do get from it. As much as I'd love it to turn me in Jay Cutler overnight, I know that it wont. My boy is running the same cycle as me and we always seem to gain about the same. There's never much in it. It'd be nice to see if I do gain anymore than he does.

Glad that I could help explain it now that you have set realistic expectations I believe you will be a super happy and satisfied customer

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

o, whats the differnce then between hmp and ace 31?

Glad that I could help explain it now that you have set realistic expectations I believe you will be a super happy and satisfied customer

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I'm sure I will be :)

You mentioned about starting on my 4th week.. how long would you research it for? I was thinking 2 or 4 bottles.. 250mcg twice a month?

Thanks

I'm sure I will be :)

You mentioned about starting on my 4th week.. how long would you research it for? I was thinking 2 or 4 bottles.. 250mcg twice a month?

Thanks

Onyx, they are different compounds completely. I have tried both multiple times and i like the hmp better. For some reason with the hmp, the recomp effects on our research subjects seems to be silly drastic.

i love follistatin! When i am not prepping for the "Mr. biggest guy at the local mall" show=-) I would use the follistatin.

Huge, so to your question. Well its not an easy answer bud, i wold take at least one vial every two weeks but if the finances were right i would take it every week from like 4-8(or 10) then a break and run it again when you plateau again. I mean this is pure theory and cponjecture but hopefully it gives you a good leaping off point.

O

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Onyx, they are different compounds completely. I have tried both multiple times and i like the hmp better. For some reason with the hmp, the recomp effects on our research subjects seems to be silly drastic.

i love follistatin! When i am not prepping for the "Mr. biggest guy at the local mall" show=-) I would use the follistatin.

Huge, so to your question. Well its not an easy answer bud, i wold take at least one vial every two weeks but if the finances were right i would take it every week from like 4-8(or 10) then a break and run it again when you plateau again. I mean this is pure theory and cponjecture but hopefully it gives you a good leaping off point.

O

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thank you kindly! I'll save up some money and run it on my next cycle for as long as I can!

Its good stuff, I went up around 8lbs and stayed the same bodyfat but with awesome fullness, calipers never budged.

Think what Osiris also means is you need 1-4 to get the best from HMP, alone you may make some gains but you still need to bust your ass, its by no means a miracle in a bottle but it opens a window of opportunity to lower myostatin which dictates how much muscle we can grow, if it gives us this window of opportunity, then it lets numbers 1-4 have a field day...if you follow..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131