advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hampster puked his guts out? (cjc & ghrp2)

Pusher

Registered
hampster did a bigger than normal dose of cjc and ghrp2 this am. 500mcg & 400mcg... on a stomach full of 75g whey, about 16oz gatoraide. (and t4 and 75mg liquid drol)...

hour later (while training a client) he feels a lump in his throat... finnishes the client, walks to the restroom and pukes his f'n guts out. :( I'd noticed this with MT2 before, but not cjc and ghrp2.

is puking a common thing with this stuff? My hampster's been on for a couple weeks now.

hampster did a bigger than normal dose of cjc and ghrp2 this am. 500mcg & 400mcg... on a stomach full of 75g whey, about 16oz gatoraide. (and t4 and 75mg liquid drol)...

hour later (while training a client) he feels a lump in his throat... finnishes the client, walks to the restroom and pukes his f'n guts out. :( I'd noticed this with MT2 before, but not cjc and ghrp2.

is puking a common thing with this stuff? My hampster's been on for a couple weeks now.

High doses hit hard. Nausea is common. Your hamster will adapt over time.

Alphas testing proved that the high doses of ghrp2 /modgrf produced no more gh than 100/100. I'd save yourself some money and side effects

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Cjc w/ dac or without dac?

good luck on the nausea. I've fought it for a while.

hey man post a pic of your hamster, hamsters are very cute !!! I like them a lot... how old is it ?

Alphas testing proved that the high doses of ghrp2 /modgrf produced no more gh than 100/100. I'd save yourself some money and side effects

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

ahh... i was looking for the test results he did with 100mcg ghrp.

I thought the the ghrp6 had a limit, but the ghrp2 and cjc (with DAC) did not. I was under the impression the more ghrp2 and cjc you took the more gh was released.... but was different with ghrp6, you got no more benifit from 200 or 300mcg than you got from 100mcg.

either way... good to know. that just doubled the length of my hampsters run.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131