advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The mrs and I are trying to make some babies!

jotro1

Registered
Ok so the reason that was the heading is because I'd like to know if ghrp2 and mod grf will help me keep my gains and solidify them.I'm going to take some time off AAS to try and make little jotros. I'd like to run them for a few months minimum. Now I had a post about them, but that was asking about addition to AAS. The baby making thing has priority over AAS and I'm honestly very happy about that.

Any thoughts and/or help with this subject is greatly appreciated.

Ps I searched this and came across a thread of someone asking the same thing, except he was much bigger than me! I'd like to keep gains and maybe make some more if possible.

They will help a lot holding on to gains. Forget making any more gains while off though and expect a little muscle loss even with the peps (assuming yoyr beyond your genetic limit which you should be after using gear) if you add a little gh to the peps you could hold even more and possibly even lean out a little. Peptides are good for there no substitute for gear

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Much appreciated bro. How much gh would you throw into the mix?

Much appreciated bro. How much gh would you throw into the mix?

Depends on finances. This is what I would do am and pre bed 100/100 ghrp2 /modgrf followed 15 minutes later by 2iu gh. About half way through the day I would do another dose of the peps without gh. This will help a ton holding gains and keeping you lean without screwing with insulin sensitivity too much. Make sure you research and find a good source for legit gh. I'd use riptropin if you can hook up with the provider, but Ellies and maos also on point. There's a few other good ones too but I've only ever used rips as there all I need

Last edited:
Depends on finances. This is what I would do am and pre bed 100/100 ghrp2 /modgrf followed 15 minutes later by 2iu gh. About half way through the day I would do another dose of the peps without gh. This will help a ton holding gains and keeping you lean without screwing with insulin sensitivity too much. Make sure you research and find a good source for legit gh. I'd use riptropin if you can hook up with the provider, but Ellies and maos also on point. There's a few other good ones too but I've only ever used rips as there all I need

Very much appreciated brother. I'm going to check out some sources. I saw rd pharma was priced good. How about there potency? Know about them. Thanks brother.

IF you want to continue "on" just throw some HCG in there for good measure. There are plenty of guys who on this site have reported being on AND conceiving. I've seen two or three threads on it here if you dos ome searching...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131