over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need help with peptide info for 2013

nationalcompetitor

Newbies
In all my years of coaching and my own prep I have never used peptides. I am going to utilize them for a national level show in summer 2013 n so I activated an account just for advice on this subject. If someone who has extensive experience would be willing to help put a plan together (like write a custom plan for me for the show) it would be greatly appreciated. I have read and researched so much and still have questions... not looking to use peps for bf loss, etc. (liek sub q stomach junk)... but need info on how much to take.... frequency, where to inject (my triceps are a weak point, don't know if that matters).... I would just appreciate a pm and would be willing to pay for help just regarding peptides. I just truly need someone to help assist in this matter vs. trying to piece together so much craziness lol.

Sorry for the blunt questions and post I would just like to use this for my prep this year and am open to trying and honeslty after reading help would love to have someone create a plan for me. Not trying to be lazy... have been on various board since the mid 90s and know how that is... this is just something I have not touched on and am confused by it.

ghrp2 and cjc no dac, 100mcg ea, 5 times a day, should do your research critter good. don't be surprised if you get h2o retention, it happens.

thanks...

* As far as site rotation.... would it be better to sub or IM... mix?

* At five times a day or even 3 times a day wouldn't a rotation be needed....... would site injecting the tri/bi/outer quad area help at all or be a waste.

* The water retention is of zero concern, however this would be used in conjuction with precontest supps starting 16 weeks out leading up to 4 weeks out.... can I run this dose for 12 straight weeks (I have researched and read little on the length of using ghrp2 and cjc (with or without the dac) and can't find much.

Again sorry for the questions. I really do appreciate this... it is like new technology... all these years of training... I get injured this year... and having time to go back to the drawing board this is one area I have never touched on. I truly appreciate all the help I can get and thank you for your time.

IM or SQ, matters none, no rotation necessary, but it can't hurt either. Remember, peps are for research purposes only.

with this research, there is so much around here, if you use the search button, you can discover a lot of researchers here with different protocols.
Lots of techniques have been utilized and found successful and we are still learning.
there is only one choice of where you should get the research material. If you dont go with ergopep, I am not sure you will be happy
Ergo's stable has lots of researchers that have gotten to national level research and those that are knocking on the door., and we are always around to help
discount codes(see below) as well as a newsletter
cannot go wrong

Thanks...

Thanks so much. I had a few PM's with help as well and ALL are very similar in advice. After all these years of competing my laziness on peptides has been on the backburner and it is nice to come here and learn... thanks guys for the advice I will continue to look into it and appreciate your time.

My replies in bold

ghrp2 and cjc no dac, 100mcg ea, 5 times a day, should do your research critter good. don't be surprised if you get h2o retention, it happens.

This sounds like a solid research protocol. Obviously ensuring atleast 3 hours between each inj.

* As far as site rotation.... would it be better to sub or IM... mix?

Either would be fine. Although in the past I have wanted to see if my research subject could attain particular site growth. I feel this is possible with alot of things. And hey if it didn't you have nothing to lose as the peptides are still having the full systemic response whether it be sub-q or im.

* At five times a day or even 3 times a day wouldn't a rotation be needed....... would site injecting the tri/bi/outer quad area help at all or be a waste.

In a research animal you could rotate. Your still hitting the area plenty of times even if it is just once daily. Although if the muscle is big enough I don't see anything wrong with shots in different areas.

* The water retention is of zero concern, however this would be used in conjuction with precontest supps starting 16 weeks out leading up to 4 weeks out.... can I run this dose for 12 straight weeks (I have researched and read little on the length of using ghrp2 and cjc (with or without the dac) and can't find much.

This would be fine and fully recommended. But obviously due to water retention I would recommend any research stopped a few weeks before to let the added water drop so the desired level of dryness is achieved.

Again sorry for the questions. I really do appreciate this... it is like new technology... all these years of training... I get injured this year... and having time to go back to the drawing board this is one area I have never touched on. I truly appreciate all the help I can get and thank you for your time.

No problem at all. I enjoy writing about peps as they are fast becoming a passion to me. If you need any help feel free to pm me any questions you have.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity