over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Diffrrences in Chinese HGH

beyoung

Registered
Are there any real differences in the Jin, Rip, Eli, Kif or any of the popular HGH coming from China assuming they are legit?

Not really. I've run all the ones you listed minus Elis. There is more bloat reported with rips although it subsides after a month or so. By kifs do you mean kefeis or kigs?

There aren't?

Then why the wide variance in blood serum results? I'd think since they're being mass produced there should be some consistency if they're all basically the same stuff being relabeled.

I'm just trying to figure out if generics (i.e. red top, blue top, yellow top, etc.) are even worth it at half the price of Rips or Hyge... something tells me they're not, and you're better off sticking with the better quality. Even if Rips/Hyge cost twice generic with twice the serum levels, I'd rather pump less stuff inside my body than more.

Who knows what the filler is in the lower dosed HGH...hopefully it's just salt or sugar or something and not asbestos or plastic shavings or something.

TM

There aren't?

Then why the wide variance in blood serum results? I'd think since they're being mass produced there should be some consistency if they're all basically the same stuff being relabeled.

I'm just trying to figure out if generics (i.e. red top, blue top, yellow top, etc.) are even worth it at half the price of Rips or Hyge... something tells me they're not, and you're better off sticking with the better quality. Even if Rips/Hyge cost twice generic with twice the serum levels, I'd rather pump less stuff inside my body than more.

Who knows what the filler is in the lower dosed HGH...hopefully it's just salt or sugar or something and not asbestos or plastic shavings or something.

TM

Unlabeled generics will always be a gamble. Gotta stick with rips, elis, hyges and thanks. Kefeis are also very good blue tops. I didn't realize the OP was also including unlabeled generics, I thought he was only referencing the high quality labeled generics coming out of China, lol.

There are some good unlabeled/unbranded generics available.

There are crap/counterfeit labeled products too.

It all comes down to trusting your source.

There are some good unlabeled/unbranded generics available.

There are crap/counterfeit labeled products too.

It all comes down to trusting your source.

Agreed. I think getting serum tests is a must when getting unlabeled generics to ensure potency.

Not really. I've run all the ones you listed minus Elis. There is more bloat reported with rips although it subsides after a month or so. By kifs do you mean kefeis or kigs?

Kigs but after all the post on this board no way I am touching them now.

With out a doubt. Out of the 3 or so brands offered from the sponsers on this board, are they actually made by different labs or all the same thing in with different names and boxes?

With out a doubt. Out of the 3 or so brands offered from the sponsers on this board, are they actually made by different labs or all the same thing in with different names and boxes?

As far as I know, they all come from different factories.

Personally, i would stick w/ Rips or Eli black tops, both have been proven over and over again, and are avail - if you don't mind paying more $.

Last edited by a moderator:
thats because it has to ship international to a remailer in the states (7-10days) and then the remailer has to mail it out (add 3-5 days). usually the remailers are busy so it doesnt ship right away so it will take a bit longer then that.

Thanks. What would be the point?

I think the main difference is some are real, some are fake, some are 4iu being sold as 10iu etc.

There are Two very solid brands that have been proven over and over.
So to me they are Name brand and worth the extra money or wait.
Seems to now a few others showing now also some good serum results.
Riptropin and Elitropin both went in at random for true lab analyzing.
Both have also passed every serum test etc.
They were two out of MANY. Others tested showed you should be buying these two.

When you reach 50 Quality post there is an extra forum you wiull have access to.
It will show the lab analyzing I mentioned if you dig for it. Its older now, a few years. But both remain at the top.

Post #14 :confused:
How did you get a quote from xcel in here.
I thought he was back from a 5 year break lol!! I miss ole xcel

Go check out the Sponsors, there's one who's name i can't say, but starts with "L" and ends with "N" :D you might find interesting.

Go check out the Sponsors, there's one who's name i can't say, but starts with "L" and ends with "N" :D you might find interesting.

Thanks for all the feedback. Got some orders in and I should be good to go.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131