over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PGE-1 Not working

lzqosoz94

Newbies
Hi, i began using PGE-1 from ergo pep for penis enlargement purpose about 4 months ago. I dosed 4mcg into the penis with a cockring on and observed a very mildly painful erection for about 3 hours. The erection was 85-90% hard.

The 2nd dose was the same, but it produced a 50% erection for 2 hours and it was more painful.

Since then i increased the dose 2 each time, eventually reaching now 40mcg and all i get is a moderately painful erection between 20-40% erect for 4 or so hours.

I've tried 3 different bottles from ergopep, 2 i left at room temp. This most recent one i got last week has stayed in the fridge.

I can't figure out what has gone wrong...i am containing the PGE-1 in my penis with the cockring, i am injecting the same was as the 1st dose. But all i get are prolonged partial erections that hurt like hell to touch and come with surges of pain.

Does anyone have any advice or experience with this?

Hi, i began using PGE-1 from ergo pep for penis enlargement purpose about 4 months ago. I dosed 4mcg into the penis with a cockring on and observed a very mildly painful erection for about 3 hours. The erection was 85-90% hard.

The 2nd dose was the same, but it produced a 50% erection for 2 hours and it was more painful.

Since then i increased the dose 2 each time, eventually reaching now 40mcg and all i get is a moderately painful erection between 20-40% erect for 4 or so hours.

I've tried 3 different bottles from ergopep, 2 i left at room temp. This most recent one i got last week has stayed in the fridge.

I can't figure out what has gone wrong...i am containing the PGE-1 in my penis with the cockring, i am injecting the same was as the 1st dose. But all i get are prolonged partial erections that hurt like hell to touch and come with surges of pain.

Does anyone have any advice or experience with this?

Yup made similar thread before on this not long ago.

Turns out in the end I need 50-100mcg pge-1 each time plus phentolamine, papaverine and atropine. If your dick is hurting get some atropine from goldpharma pretty cheap and see if that helps 0.5mg to start of with then 1mg max due to side effects. See if that helps with the pge -1 pain so you can use bigger doses.

If you get to 200mcg of PGE-1 and no effect then you need phentolamine and papaverine.

@Phil , thanks for weighing in. I made sure with this last vial to refrigerate immediately.

@sob, thats good news for me honestly, hard to do chem PE as it is now. 2 questions for you, where do you get your papaverine and phentolamine. Also, does papaverine hurt like pge1? Ronielle from chempe claims it is much more painful when you add papaverine to pge1.

@Phil , thanks for weighing in. I made sure with this last vial to refrigerate immediately.

@sob, thats good news for me honestly, hard to do chem PE as it is now. 2 questions for you, where do you get your papaverine and phentolamine. Also, does papaverine hurt like pge1? Ronielle from chempe claims it is much more painful when you add papaverine to pge1.

Pm sent m8. The pain from the combined pge-1 and papaverine is more due to the much harder erection than PGE-1 alone as Big Ron states on his blog. You will notice it straight away the erection instantly rises with papaverine+pge-1 combo than with pge-1 only.The erection angle is much higher than with pge-1 alone hence his slow starting dose of papaverine at 1-2mg.Prepare sudafed,some other antihistamine as pripasm is very possible with the quadmix.

Sob - where do you get your papaverine and phentolamine? Building a big tolerance to pge1 when injecting 6-7 days per week!

Reactions: FCM
i must be lucky. 3-5mcg and im good to go for about 2 hrs. also using ergo

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner