over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ramping up HGH Dose

beyoung

Registered
Been getting allot of quality info from you guys. For starters I have been on at TRT does for about a year. Never occurred to me that I should take a break like 4 months on two off suggested to me. Of course the TRT clinics won't mention that. That being said, I can't really say I see much of a difference in anything at 2iu a day. If I ramp up to 4IU is that enough to start seeing some fat loss on a 4 month on 2 month off cycle? At 52 I have to be careful not to over do it.

never come off gh. just jump to 4 and see how you like it. if its good gh you'll notice fat loss.

never come off gh. just jump to 4 and see how you like it. if its good gh you'll notice fat loss.

You develop anti-bodies to gh so it's not wise to never come off of it. 6 months max then 6-8 weeks off, supplement with peps during that time then repeat.

I guarantee you that at 4IU ed of Eli's, you'll notice...

2iu is more joint health and wellbeing imo and may let you get away with slightly more diet wise. 4iu with a tight diet is good for fat loss, 6iu if diet not so tight

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Been getting allot of quality info from you guys. For starters I have been on at TRT does for about a year. Never occurred to me that I should take a break like 4 months on two off suggested to me. Of course the TRT clinics won't mention that. That being said, I can't really say I see much of a difference in anything at 2iu a day. If I ramp up to 4IU is that enough to start seeing some fat loss on a 4 month on 2 month off cycle? At 52 I have to be careful not to over do it.

TRT clinics assume you use pharmaceutical grade HGH. Pharma grade HGH doesn't produce antibodies the way generic HGH does. The structure of pharma grade HGH is almost identical to the growth hormone the body produces. Generic Chinese HGH is completely different in 3-D structure and antibodies are produced much quicker, so cycling it with GHRP's/GHRH's is a great idea.

TRT clinics assume you use pharmaceutical grade HGH. Pharma grade HGH doesn't produce antibodies the way generic HGH does. The structure of pharma grade HGH is almost identical to the growth hormone the body produces. Generic Chinese HGH is completely different in 3-D structure and antibodies are produced much quicker, so cycling it with GHRP's/GHRH's is a great idea.

I remember you posting that even with serostims, you should take a break after 6 months because anti-bodies do build up with pharm grade but at a much slower rate than chinese hgh. :confused:

I remember you posting that even with serostims, you should take a break after 6 months because anti-bodies do build up with pharm grade but at a much slower rate than chinese hgh. :confused:

You can look for studies on pubmed. It's a good idea to cycle everything to get the most out of it. 6 months is a guess. Every body is different. You would have to get your blood tested for antibodies. There is no exact answer, just guesstimates and assumptions. But according to alpha, the 3 dimensional structure of Chinese generic HGH is not even close to pharma grade HGH. He posted that he had to double his dose on rips at the 3 month mark, I believe, to keep his igf1 levels up. I found I got the best results from rips for three months as well. I only wish I could afford to run serostim year round to see if the same dose is just as effective after a year straight.

You can look for studies on pubmed. It's a good idea to cycle everything to get the most out of it. 6 months is a guess. Every body is different. You would have to get your blood tested for antibodies. There is no exact answer, just guesstimates and assumptions. But according to alpha, the 3 dimensional structure of Chinese generic HGH is not even close to pharma grade HGH. He posted that he had to double his dose on rips at the 3 month mark, I believe, to keep his igf1 levels up. I found I got the best results from rips for three months as well. I only wish I could afford to run serostim year round to see if the same dose is just as effective after a year straight.

Thanks for the more detailed explanation. How is the 3d structure of american pharma hgh different from chinese hgh? More/less carbon/hydrogen atoms? It would nice to have the resources to run seros for a year. :love:

Thanks for the more detailed explanation. How is the 3d structure of american pharma hgh different from chinese hgh? More/less carbon/hydrogen atoms? It would nice to have the resources to run seros for a year. :love:

JJB and I were chatting on the phone today and I explained to him how I test my gh=-) It involves some key components:
1) cheesesteaks
2) Pizza
3) LOADED fries
4 my abs
5 a mirror
6) 9-10 family size boxes of frosted flakes and a gallon or two of whole milk!

What I do is eat copious quantities of each of these while aking a new gh. If my abs blur, I know its some bunk ass shit. I assign a number to it based on how many boxes of frosted flakes I makes it through. =-

But seriousy I have been on gh for a very extended time and I have not noticed anything that would lead me to believe this to be true or cause my endocrinologist to worry and I have raised the concern with him multiple times.

O

A cycle it is then! Thanks!

That Tev-Trophin was just to dam expensive.

2iu is more joint health and wellbeing imo and may let you get away with slightly more diet wise. 4iu with a tight diet is good for fat loss, 6iu if diet not so tight

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Diet is tight. Gonna try 4IU.

You develop anti-bodies to gh so it's not wise to never come off of it. 6 months max then 6-8 weeks off, supplement with peps during that time then repeat.

lmao. ok bud.

lmao. ok bud.

Why don't you educate yourself and read some of the articles here and on pubmed pertaining to chinese hgh instead of being a smartass? It's structure is different from american pharm hgh and you develop anti-bodies to it. Even alpha who is a anti-aging doctor(member here) can attest to it.

blahhh everytime i come off i feel like shit lol but when i go back on my back gets hairy again Lolll

Why don't you educate yourself and read some of the articles here and on pubmed pertaining to chinese hgh instead of being a smartass? It's structure is different from american pharm hgh and you develop anti-bodies to it. Even alpha who is a anti-aging doctor(member here) can attest to it.

Anti-Aging? I like the sound of that. How can I get in touch with this guy?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131