over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FTPP research

AuSmith

Registered
Thinking about doing some research on my aging ape. After reading the logs previously done on this my thoughts are. That while it appears to have limited success so far I believe that either have not reached a high enough dose or if after increasing to 5mg did not stay there long enough.(starvation takes time?) I did read a brief mention on another board where some one used 10mg ed on their subject with some success but there was no follow up. My thoughts on a protocol are this 5mg ed for 30 days or 10mg ed for 15 days its possible that I could run this at 10mg ed for 30 days but it will take me longer to get all the research supplies. I plan on starting this research at the first of the year.(will take me that long to purchase the 30 vials) Lab equipment to be used will consist of a body composition scale. Measures weight, bmi, body fat, visceral fat, Water, muscle mass and bone mass. Also does this in a segmented form arms, legs and core separately. So if fat loss occurs I will be able to monitor where it is coming from. Will also be able to monitor water weight. Was also thinking monitoring temperature and bp changes several times a day would also be beneficial. I intend to use the rest of this year tracking my apes measurements to establish a base line. My questions are this. What are opinions on which dosing protocol and should I take a week at lower dose to establish tolerance. And are there any other measurements anyone thinks I should track? My ape is 47 will be 48 at time of research. BF 26.8% visceral fat rating is 15 on a scale of 10 -20 recommended is 10-12 267.2lbs

Starting my research today on my ape. Have 38 vials of ftpp from Eargopep. My plan is as follows 5mg per day for 2 or 3 days to assess tolerance and then 10mg per day until supplies are exhausted will purchase more if funding permits.
Starting stats pre injection.
temp 97.0
bp 133/79
pulse 72
lbs 276.0
bf 24.5%
visceral fat 14
muscle mass 198.2
h2o 55.9%

Will attempt to keep water % close to the same for readings as this changes bf and visceral fat %

1/2 hour post injection
temp 97.4
bp 144/88
pulse 79

Note all vital readings taken at rest after laying down for at least 5 min.

Now headed to gym for first work out of the new year.

Ape reports was a little more winded during work out. Not sure if this is due to the compound or letting my ape off for the last week to indulge in holiday food. Otherwise good work out no real change in weights or reps.

Subbed, really looking forward to your log!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Day 2 Ape reported some trouble sleeping last night.
pre injection
pb 126/76
temp 97.8
pulse 71

1/2 hour post injection
bp 129/72
temp 97.8
pulse 69

275.4 lbs
bf 25.8
visceral 15
muscle mass 194.4
h2o 54.7%

Body water was down 1.2% have noticed this will cause an in crease in body fat(bf) and visceral fat(vf) will try to hydrate more and take another reading tonight. I believe that keeping hydration levels constant when using my composition scale will give a more accurate picture of what is going on with my fat levels. As the scale measures with electrical impedance.
Temperature is .8 higher than my normal of 97.0

changing dose to 10mg tomorrow any thoughts as to whether I should split it am/pm or all at once?

Day 3 Ape reports good night sleep changing dose to 10mg this morning.
pre injection stats
pulse 65
bp 127/72
temp 97.8

post injection
pulse 66
bp 137/75
temp 97.9

278.8 lbs
bf 25.6%
vf 15
mm 197.6lbs
h2o 55.1%

Morning cardio went fine. However this evenings workout was horrible. was at least 10 to 20% off (lower) my normal weight for working sets. reps were down and was excessively winded. This could be due to an very hectic work day for my ape and not being able to eat right. possibly also not hydrated properly also. Although this has not been that big of a problem before. Will have to see how next weeks workouts go. Work is going to prohibit working out for the rest of the week. Hopefully this will give my Ape time to adjust.

Very interested in results.
bacy.jpg

boxes.jpg

Day 4 Ape reports sleeping better last night.
pre injection stats
temp 97.9
bp 126/70
pulse 73

post injection
temp 97.9
bp 122/68
pulse 71

280.0 lbs
bf 24.8%
vf 14
mm 200.2 lbs
h2o 55.8

Blood pressure does not seem to be affected other than a slight spike on first dose and when the dose was increased. Possibly due to apprehension of the unknown. Will continue to monitor bp daily and post just not going to continue with the before and after results. temperature has increased slightly and I do believe it is due to this compound, time will tell.

It would seem that my ape has put on 4lbs but I believe this is just normal fluctuation. It has only been 4 days and I do believe this is going to take time and not show instant results.

Day 5 Ape reports a good nights sleep
temp 97.9
bp 131/81
pulse 74

278.0 lbs
bf 23.4%
vf 14
mm 202.6
h2o 57.1%

Ape reports appetite being somewhat suppressed. Otherwise letting him rest up for the weekend. Going to put him back in the gym Monday and see if the strength and fatigue problems persist.

Day 6. Ape reports a good night sleep.

temp 98.1
bp 131/85
pulse 76

280.4 lbs
bf 21.3
vf 13
mm 208.6
h2o 58.7

Ape still reports diminished apatite. Along with a bloated kind of feeling. But still early in the research with 14 days to go. Unless I can come up with some more funds for the research supplies.

Hi! I'm with the same interest of you, testing FTPP....I spent this weekend drawing a research on my two rats, that need to lose weight. I do not intend to test only FTPP, because I want to achieve best results in less time.

I have a lot of questions about your trial, where do you inject the doses on your Ape (if you change the spots daily and if get hurt)*² and if it use adicional supplements like, creatine, whey protein, if you changed your ape's diet before the research and if your ape's apetite changed about kind of nutrients. Because my rats have like a dependence of sugar, so I want measure their apetite's quantity and quality.

*² What do you use to reconstitute the peptide? because on this research they use a solution of 0,5% DMSO/Saline (
half of those mice were administered 3 mg/kg of proapoptotic peptide
[CKGGRAKDC-GG-D(KLAKLAK)2] in 0.5% DMSO/saline - Peptide Designed to Elicit Apoptosis in Adipose Tissue
Endothelium Reduces Food Intake and Body Weight 2010
)...maybe DMSO is essencial to peptide spreading and good effectiveness.

I suggest to you to use cetonic strips to measure your ape's cetonic metabolism, on urine. And in my trial I want to use pterostilbene injectable (or SOD - a very good antioxidant), methionin and trimethilglycine*¹ to hepatoprotection and to diminish inflamation.
Maybe your ape's fatigue and apetite supression is related with a big amount of inflamatory reaction to lipolysis.

"We show that betaine may reduce inflammation in adipose tissue in hypoxia and may therefore potentially help to reduce systemic inflammation and the risk for other obesity-related diseases." (Olli. 2013)

I'm going to follow up your ape. I wish you best results!

I inject him subQ in the abdominal region. I reconstitute with bac water. Whey protein is a constant in my apes diet. The only other thing my ape is researching is cjc wo/dac and ghrp2 100mcg 3 to 5 times daily. Have kept the diet constant.

Will look in to the betaine tomorrow will post if it causes any change.

Day 7 Ape reports a good night sleep.
temp 97.7
bp 130/65
pulse 66

277.6 lbs
bf 26.7%
vf 15
mm 193.6 lbs
h2o 54.0%

Hydration levels down this am. Did not have time to bring them up before my ape had to leave for the gym. He reports cardio went well but felt extreamly fatigued after.

Paid extra careful attention to my apes hydration levels today. Work out was better Strength was up but still getting winded.

Think I am going to discontinue cjc 1295 w/odac and ghrp2 until this research project is over. My thinking is this. If I am trying to kill fat cells in my ape using a compound that promotes cell growth is counter productive. And yes I understand hgh is not supposed to increase fat. But just in case it does interfere with my research. it wont hurt to take a break for a couple of weeks. If anyone disagrees with this line of thinking I would appreciate any comments.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear